2,309 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, LarryHickman said:

Have fun on your trip PA2DR, I will be taking a trip to see my fiancé soon as well.😀

Same. Before we met, she'd been outside of Russia exactly once, and I'd been outside of the US exactly once other than the other side of Niagara Falls. Now, this will be our fourth international trip in a year (well, her third; last time we met was in Russia) ...

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
Just now, DaveAndAnastasia said:

Same. Before we met, she'd been outside of Russia exactly once, and I'd been outside of the US exactly once other than the other side of Niagara Falls. Now, this will be our fourth international trip in a year (well, her third; last time we met was in Russia) ...

Good for you two, have fun I would like to see other parts of Europe and Russia for sure. My fiancé wants to go to France for the honeymoon but that’s green card or approved parole down the road. Have fun

My fiancé has no interest in traveling. I’m like wait until you get here!!! I was thinking of a vacation with lots of snow and Mountains or something. He says he’d love to see snow. I’m in PA, he’ll see plenty, 

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, PA2DR said:

My fiancé has no interest in traveling. I’m like wait until you get here!!! I was thinking of a vacation with lots of snow and Mountains or something. He says he’d love to see snow. I’m in PA, he’ll see plenty, 

Lol mine too I’m in New York 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, PA2DR said:

She's coming from a few hundred miles east (and a little north) of Moscow to southern California, and says she won't miss snow at all. :lol:

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Just now, DaveAndAnastasia said:

She's coming from a few hundred miles east (and a little north) of Moscow to southern California, and says she won't miss snow at all. :lol:

Omg what a change!!! That’s going to be awesome!!!

event.png

1 minute ago, Janique pine said:

Lol mine too I’m in New York 

He also said he will be fine with a jacket and a scarf!!! I’m like yeaaah ok (in my head) I just say ok baby!! Lol they have no idea 

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, PA2DR said:

He also said he will be fine with a jacket and a scarf!!! I’m like yeaaah ok (in my head) I just say ok baby!! Lol they have no idea 

They really don’t ! Lol my fiancé lives in Jamaica and I ask him if he is ready for the cold 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
8 hours ago, PA2DR said:

I have a countdown of when i got my noa1.. a countdown of when we MAY get the noa2... oh an a countdown of my next trip which is now to 60 days!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I am soooo jealous!! It's been 5 months already since the last time I see him in person 🤦🏻

But.. Still, I wish you a great time!! 

Day 94 here all you love birds are making me get goosebumps. I just came back in April from seeing my fiancee. Don't think I'll get another chance to visit before she completes the K1 process. I'm keeping a watchful eye on my budget as there are many things we have to do prior to her arrival and after she is here. I did mange to visit twice though June 2016 (12 days) and April 2018 (27 days). I wish all the folks planning to go see their loved ones happy times and have plenty of fun. Don't forget to take any last minute paperwork to your loved one and save all that proof you'll be getting when you arrive.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

5 hours ago, Tinman71 said:

Day 92 for Deb and I just hoping time keeps moving for the second half of the time.

It's moving I'm quite pleased at how fast it seems to be passing by. It's still brutal being away for your loved one, but we are just seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. GO MAY 2018 Filers.......

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.