AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

We're still impatiently waiting on the NVC too. Have everything ready for the next stage though. She wasn't too thrilled when she went to get all the vaccinations, arm is still sore.

Removing Conditions 

I-751 Sent:    04-Nov-2020

i-751 Received: 10-Nov-2020

Fee charged: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1 Received: 17-Dec-2020

24 mo. Extension: 15-Nov-2021

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Naes said:

Also google “visajourney k1 Mumbai”

I remember a few threads lately complaining about interview times of Mumbai . 

Googling anything starting with visajourney k1 would give awesome results cause sometimes questions will just drown under the pages. 

Yes, I will definitely do that but somehow in India this website is restricted.

Yesterday after a long time I could get to open it in my office  but it wouldn't open at my home.

Will try again today.

Thanks again !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, A_R said:

Yes, I will definitely do that but somehow in India this website is restricted.

Yesterday after a long time I could get to open it in my office  but it wouldn't open at my home.

Will try again today.

Thanks again !

Hmm I was able to enter but I saw you found @Anand & Vaish

I (personally) go through google if I’m searching something specific cause I get lost in the portals :) 

12 minutes ago, Naes said:

So today I talked to Emmett...Emmett is well just Emmett

it takes 6 weeks to receive them 8 weeks to give a number: well Emmett really? Cause my validity says 4 months that’s 16 weeks in total. So I would have only 2 weeks to have my interview. But you know what Emmett? I can’t do that.. you know why? Because the closest date is 2.5 month away. 

I didnt punch emmett cause he was far away. But I don’t like anyone that gives me this bs. Be honest Emmett be honest and that’s all I ask for.

emmett would make a great employee for uscis tho!

I really do not know what is happening with NVC and today I have 3 weeks of my approval and I still do not get my case number

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hmm I was able to enter but I saw you found @Anand & Vaish

I (personally) go through google if I’m searching something specific cause I get lost in the portals :) 

Yup and from the Indian Consulate page you sent you there are 2 more people in all applying from India. I wil also google. Thanks :-)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mariasd21 said:

I really do not know what is happening with NVC and today I have 3 weeks of my approval and I still do not get my case number

We will get it this week!

47 minutes ago, Naes said:

I didnt punch emmett cause he was far away. But I don’t like anyone that gives me this bs. Be honest Emmett be honest and that’s all I ask for.

Hahaha :rofl:   Guuurl!  That’s the crazy I was talking about though!  Lol.  They wanna make us all lose our minds, I’m telling you!  We’re all going to have to take anger management classes at the end of this otherwise we’re gonna go around punching all the Emmetts of the world!  Although I’d be punching the Pipers.  That lady was nasty.  My fiancé was listening in on our conversation and when I hung up he was like, “Who pissed in her Cheerios??”  😂🤣

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

NOA 1: 08/23/2017
RFE Sent
:bonk:: 02/28/2018
RFE response recv’d by USCIS: 03/15/2018
NOA 2
:dancing:: 04/03/2018 (223 looooooong days)
NVC Received: 04/25/2018 (Electronic case)
NVC Case # Received: 04/26/2018 
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Received at London Embassy: 05/02/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)
Interview: 05/22/2018  APPROVED!!

Visa in hand: 05/31/2018
Fiance's POE : 06/11/2018  He’s HOME!!  
:wub:

1 hour ago, Naes said:

So today I talked to Emmett...Emmett is well just Emmett

it takes 6 weeks to receive them 8 weeks to give a number: well Emmett really? Cause my validity says 4 months that’s 16 weeks in total. So I would have only 2 weeks to have my interview. But you know what Emmett? I can’t do that.. you know why? Because the closest date is 2.5 month away. 

Aslong as he didn't sing everything is awesome! (from the lego movie) or does he only sing that when you get your case# 🤔

Timeline
3 minutes ago, AnthonyJ said:

Aslong as he didn't sing everything is awesome! (from the lego movie) or does he only sing that when you get your case# 🤔

Ahahahha I forgot about that Emmett...:rofl:

and well thanks now its stuck in my head!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Anyone know if I can check London interview availability before I book it? Just to see what I’m dealing with

Edited by Tpienkowski

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Tpienkowski said:

Anyone know if I can check London interview availability before I book it? Just to see what I’m dealing with

Try creating the account without paying if possible (I think there are two different website so Group B actually shows the earliest date available...sigh mine is July 2 as of today..) I don't know which group London would be...

14 minutes ago, Mariasd21 said:

I think it would be better if our petitioner  call uscis and ask what is happening with our cases

I don't think that would give any answer to anything, even back when they backed up there was nothing. And there are no other cases around our dates that got numbers either so I believe this is a regular thing happening to all cases....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Naes said:

Try creating the account without paying if possible (I think there are two different website so Group B actually shows the earliest date available...sigh mine is July 2 as of today..) I don't know which group London would be...

I don't think that would give any answer to anything, even back when they backed up there was nothing. And there are no other cases around our dates that got numbers either so I believe this is a regular thing happening to all cases....

What website ? I tried creating an account on one but it wanted my case number 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.