AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

All your photos should be 2inx2in I believe.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos.html that's what i thought but here it says that the photo for packet 3 should be 22mm x 35mm which is why im confused now 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 minutes ago, IsabelandDavid said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos.html that's what i thought but here it says that the photo for packet 3 should be 22mm x 35mm which is why im confused now 

See that is how big your head should be in the photo I think. This is from the Bangkok embassy and is standard for all US passport and visa photos I think.

Capture.PNG

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 minutes ago, IsabelandDavid said:

Here you go this is from the link you posted under examples. 

Capture.PNG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello guys @Greenbaum @stat @José y Yeny My case just changed to ready and it finally have the 01 and 02 at the end for my son and I :jest:

I feel so relieved now! Thanks guys for all the answers and help! :D

Edited by Mara Liceth

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Chris ortsac said:

Just wanted to give an update.

we just left the U.S. Embassy in bogota Colombia we were just approved.

The process didn’t take no more than 1 hour.

Very simple questions basic stuff.

we are very happy good luck to everyone else!!!

Congratulations!!!! :dance: 

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

12 hours ago, Matty101 said:

The flights from UK to US this time of year are so expensive! How will your fiance be bringing all his belongings? Taking an extra bag adds up also especially with connecting flights. Cheapest direct flights i can find are in the 1000's, a return would be cheaper but is this allowed? If i booked a return trip but cancelled the return part once i arrive? 

He's booking a one way flight...look through these apps.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

7 hours ago, Tpienkowski said:

@Brittani how long did it take after case number til you booked your interview ? Mine is saying in transit still but we got our case no almost a week ago

Like a day after it showed in transit we booked medical and interview.

17 hours ago, Naes said:

@Brittani @BnK @Lyna Dy

Just got out! They didn’t even ask for what I thought they would! We are approved!

I’ll write in detail when I get home... finished all my battery playing games while waiting for 3 hours!

So happy for you honey. It's so close to your day and you deserve it. I did a little happy dance in my head when I read this last night. I was already in bed lol so I had to wait until work to reply :)

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:08 AM, sillyali said:

best time to do the CFO would be when? after we have the visa already? 

You can complete CFO anytime. See the steps and requirements and TIPS here http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/cfo-orientation-seminar.html

Read and trust the process.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, Louize said:

From what I have researched, you can attend the CFO with or without visa. CORRECT

I have scheduled mine on May 30 and my interview will be on June 1. :thumbs:

The GCP is required for fiancé or spouse of foreign national, dual citizen or former Filipino citizen. The attendance in the CFO’s GCP in Manila and Cebu is done on online registration. Click this website http://www.cfo.gov.ph/gcp.html for you to have an online appointment/reservation. Be sure you are registered for GCP.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:22 AM, sillyali said:

but requirements includes an original valid visa. 

To got the sticker placed in your passport you will need the passport and you can't get that until you pass. But, you can complete CFO and they will give you a course completion certificate so when you do receive your passport you can go to ANY CFO location including NAIA (airport requires an appointment but other locations for just the redemption of your certificate for the sticker to placed in your passport it's only walk in no appointment necessary)

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, Louize said:

I know that it’s confusing but with or without visa you can schedule an appointment. 

:thumbs:

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, sillyali said:

before you get to proceed, one of the question is if you have an immigrant visa. you’ll have to click yes otherwise it wont continue so i click yes instead. i guess i should just schedule it on the day when i think i’ll be having my visa on hand right?

Be sure you are requesting an appointment for the proper process at CFO. You want GCP NOT anything else! Read the link from above and trust the process!

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, BnK said:

from previous threads they say that u may schedule an appointment and attend it without the visa but they will not give you that sticker something. You would have to come back with your visa on your passport.

:thumbs:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

11 minutes ago, Shiela B. said:

Im long time lurker here. I had my interview yesterday and I got approved

Sharing my Timeline

October 13-2017- we filed 

April 11,2018- Noa2 approval

May 2 2018 Nvc case number created ( at nvc)

May 5 2018 - in transit

May 9 - ready

May 16&17 medical Passed

May 21 interview passed. 

Thanks for this group and for the support. 

Good luck everyone! 😊

Congrats. My wife's name is Shiela B spelled just like you do. How weird is that :D

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

5 hours ago, Sunrise3 said:

Guys!!! I do not know what to think  - 2.5 weeks I am waiting till my case change the status from "at NVC" to "In Transit". What to do?

Wait some more. Your in normal processing times. When you have waited 30 days time to go into plan B, C, D...…. but for now a little more patience.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

9 hours ago, jafll said:

Did you get the flu vaccine also? Because they told me it’s not available yet and I would have to come back again before my flight. :<

You don't need a flu vaccine.

When does the flu season start for purposes of the seasonal flu vaccine requirement? Since the seasonal flu vaccine is required, do I have to get the seasonal flu vaccine if it is not the flu season? 

A.  For purposes of the immigration medical examination, the flu season starts on October 1 and ends on March 31 each year. If your immigration medical examination is during this period, you are required to have the seasonal flu vaccine. If you have an immigration medical examination completed between April 1 and September 30, when it is not the flu season for immigration purposes, you are not required to document that you have received the seasonal flu vaccine.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/questions-and-answers/vaccination-requirements

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.