TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi everybody , 

I get lost in the whole conversation ,  could we do a little check on what we gonna do for the mail ? 

Subject, day, time ( I am currently living in France but I will do with the time frame decided by everybody) , email adress .

thank you very much !! 😊

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

2 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi everybody , 

I get lost in the whole conversation ,  could we do a little check on what we gonna do for the mail ? 

Subject, day, time ( I am currently living in France but I will do with the time frame decided by everybody) , email adress .

thank you very much !! 😊

How about 9am CST, 5/6/19 to the NPR address previously posted? I've been trying to think of short catchy subject line that would reach out and grab them, but I'm not coming up with anything great. I feel like if it's too long and not to the point, it will lose interest. But if it's boring it may be overlooked also. Suggestions? 

Just looking at times for June '18 on here it looks like there have been a few NOA2's and RFE's sent out the last few days. Looks like they may be FIIIIIIINALLY making it out of May '18. Even if they are getting to them, 11 months from NOA1 to NOA2 is still absolutely insane! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

Just looking at times for June '18 on here it looks like there have been a few NOA2's and RFE's sent out the last few days. Looks like they may be FIIIIIIINALLY making it out of May '18. Even if they are getting to them, 11 months from NOA1 to NOA2 is still absolutely insane! 

its a waiting game.  do u know it took 1 year 7 months b4 my case was approved since feb 27 2017. now now im waiting for an interview date for the past 2months since my case was completed. F2A category is really tough.....  but i must tell u, u need to say strong.  

33 minutes ago, Teepee said:

its a waiting game.  do u know it took 1 year 7 months b4 my case was approved since feb 27 2017. now now im waiting for an interview date for the past 2months since my case was completed. F2A category is really tough.....  but i must tell u, u need to say strong.  

My wife's cousin went through that with her husband 2 or 3 years ago. I think it took her about the same, a little under 2 years. Good luck and best of wishes to you and yours! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
12 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

July 22 is for cas inquiry not the date they are processing 🙁

what does it mean exactly? case inquiry? 

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

7 minutes ago, Tissa said:

That is the date if you filed on or before, that you can file a case inquiry about it taking too long.

So they can tell you tuff , wait longer...Haha 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Tissa said:

If your timeline process is overdue . 

The people who can ask for an inquiry are waiting for more than 10 months 

NSC is supposed to process a petition between 7.5 to 10 month .

Timeline
11 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

How about 9am CST, 5/6/19 to the NPR address previously posted? I've been trying to think of short catchy subject line that would reach out and grab them, but I'm not coming up with anything great. I feel like if it's too long and not to the point, it will lose interest. But if it's boring it may be overlooked also. Suggestions? 

« I130 Nebraska fillers asking for help » ?

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

« I130 Nebraska fillers asking for help » ?

I am ready! I think if we all have similar subjects about Nebraska/I-130, it doesn't have to be exactly the same title. It will make an impact to see so many subject lines about the same topic/  

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
7 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

I am ready! I think if we all have similar subjects about Nebraska/I-130, it doesn't have to be exactly the same title. It will make an impact to see so many subject lines about the same topic/  

I am ready too !! 

9am CST is 4 pm in France , I will send it at the time for sure !! 

I hope and pray that our common energy is gonna help and we will finally have somebody who will listen to us 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I’m ready, too!!  I liked the suggestion made the other day. Or it could be something like “Crisis-level delays at USCIS are hurting our families”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.