2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fippsie said:

Ahhhhhh we got our NOA2 in the mail!!

received date: 09/28

noa2 date: 03/24

now to the next waiting step... 😂

I had a website saved about the steps after receiving your noa2, but I lost it.. :( does someone have one? I‘m confused about how they send the package to me and how I need to pay etc

Now is about NVC, they will receive and give you a number, this can take a few days or 2 weeks. And now you can call, after a week we started calling, some people say 2 weeks and call, but they seem to be going earlier. With the number you can fill up the ds-160, pay your fee and schedule interview and doctor. Good luck!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
17 minutes ago, ana e jordan said:

Now is about NVC, they will receive and give you a number, this can take a few days or 2 weeks. And now you can call, after a week we started calling, some people say 2 weeks and call, but they seem to be going earlier. With the number you can fill up the ds-160, pay your fee and schedule interview and doctor. Good luck!

I’ve heard some people use the WAC number for the es-160 form

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
On 4/1/2018 at 2:54 PM, Bonnie_Clyde said:

If you've been approved on March you should have normally received your letter by now. We were approved on March 26th and received our hard copy on March 30th. 

I was approved via app/website and still no NOA2 hard copy 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We got a silent noa2 btw. Website still says received.

September 28,  2017 - I-129F Sent

October 2, 2017 I-129F NOA1

March 24, 2018 - NOA2

April 10, 2018 -  Case number received

April 14, 2018 - Case marked as ready

April 18, 2018 - Received and sent back Package 3

May 2, 2018 - Medical

May 16, 2018 - Interview

May 17, 2018 - Visa Issued

May 23, 2018 - Visa in the mail

June 2, 2018 - POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello everyone! Recently we have gotten an RFE from Uscis about my fiancés divorce certificate. She is from Ukraine and the divorce certificates are processed different here than USA. She has been married twice. Once in Ukraine and once in Russia. The certificates look the same, but they need clarification on the Ukrainian divorce. My fiancé says that what we sent to them is the only thing she can get because they do not get divorced in a court unless there are children or property involved. Weird thing is her Russian marriage was after the Ukrainian marriage so it would have been legally terminated to be allowed to marry in Russia later. Has anyone had this issue and how was it resolved? Thanks in advance. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fippsie said:

We got a silent noa2 btw. Website still says received.

Congrats!! 

And yess can you check the new website too? I’m just trying to understand do they at least show all silent noa2s. Or if they still have full silent ones too.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Naes said:

Congrats!! 

And yess can you check the new website too? I’m just trying to understand do they at least show all silent noa2s. Or if they still have full silent ones too.

I would love to check, but it won't let me lol I can't click into the dropdown for "Field Office or Service Center" .. and if I try to let it show my status anyway it says missing field office info.

March 24, 2018 - NOA2

May 2, 2018 - Medical

May 16, 2018 - Interview

June 2, 2018 - POE

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Fippsie said:

I would love to check, but it won't let me lol I can't click into the dropdown for "Field Office or Service Center" .. and if I try to let it show my status anyway it says missing field office info.

Why do you need that? I don’t remember that question...

are you trying this page?

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

14 minutes ago, zamardii12 said:

What is the old website? I have the new one and the app. 

App and the old one shows the same

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hey all,

I have read the following as a requirement for the interview:

"The original and a copy of the birth certificate of each person named in the application is
required."

This just means me the beneficiary right, not for my fiance the petitioner? WOuld be silly for me to have her courier me her birth certificate for the interview?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, peterad said:

Hey all,

I have read the following as a requirement for the interview:

"The original and a copy of the birth certificate of each person named in the application is
required."

This just means me the beneficiary right, not for my fiance the petitioner? WOuld be silly for me to have her courier me her birth certificate for the interview?

Yes beneficiary 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone!! 

Can someone link me to the old @Naes signature where it says what to do after NOA2?

I know the next step in NVC, got my approval last week, I just don’t know what website I should check now, the ceac?

thank you! 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, AnaidAaron said:

Hi everyone!! 

Can someone link me to the old @Naes signature where it says what to do after NOA2?

I know the next step in NVC, got my approval last week, I just don’t know what website I should check now, the ceac?

thank you! 

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Why do you need that? I don’t remember that question...

are you trying this page?

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

App and the old one shows the same

Oh for some reason I had a different website lol.. it shows as approved on this one!

March 24, 2018 - NOA2

May 2, 2018 - Medical

May 16, 2018 - Interview

June 2, 2018 - POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.