1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Montenegro
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Wow thank you for asking.. who is your lawyer? Mine is in Ridgefield Nj his name is Garo Bakmazian.. He told me that he has done this process more than 40 times in the past and got them all approval.. 😅 

Ours is in nyc.  His last name is nicelli.  Our lawyer is great.  Honest and straightforward. I have heard of horror stories about other lawyers with people in the same position as us.  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Elliej said:

Ours is in nyc.  His last name is nicelli.  Our lawyer is great.  Honest and straightforward. I have heard of horror stories about other lawyers with people in the same position as us.  

Yes, he is right that's why we need experienced attorneys especially for this applications. Anyway good luck again. 

Timeline

They are really slowing down again:(

10-11 months of processing times are heading soon..  Heard from FB groups that summer vacations are taking place in the uscis offices.. this will cause slower processing.

Guys share your situations?

Tyssa no news yet? 

Orestovich did you release an inquiry yet?

Edited by Bariskurt

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

10-11 months of processing times are heading soon..  Heard from FB groups that summer vacations are taking place in the uscis offices.. this will cause slower processing.

Tyssa no news yet? 

No man , will do it tomorrow 

I was fishing whole weekend , weather is perfect for it now  😁

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Tyssa no news yet? 

Question to all of You guys 

Can I inquire myself , looked at that form , nothing complicated there , or should I ask my lawyer , and pony up dough  again ? 

6 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

Tyssa no news yet? 

Not yet! It has been 3 weeks since USCIS received my RFE response. I am so nervous! 

Timeline
On 8/18/2019 at 10:08 PM, Katp. said:

Has anyone heard from Potomac? I'm from Oct 25, 2018 and no one from this month, that I have heard off, has heard back. I'm almost at the 10 month mark. Meanwhile Nebraska is approving December months now.

Potomac , receipt day October 10 , nothing yet .

Dalila posted here ,  from Potomac , August 10 2018 , and she was approved  July 27 2019

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Montenegro
Timeline
14 hours ago, orestovich said:

Can I inquire myself , looked at that form , nothing complicated there , or should I ask my lawyer , and pony up dough  again ? 

Hey.  Our i212 was past the processing time.   We did the form ourselves without the lawyers help.  They responded in 30days by email that they were still working on it.   Then we got our approval a week later

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 8/14/2019 at 4:59 PM, orestovich said:

Thanks for the info 

How long did it take after inquiry? 

All a blur so looked at old emails. Got a notice about request 4/9 it was approved 4/11

Timeline
15 hours ago, orestovich said:

My lawyer didn’t charge for inquiry 

Timeline
On 8/15/2019 at 10:11 AM, Jmcortes20 said:

Idk how they pick or skip, maybe citizen request get priority before residents, because I been reading on some threads that some have been approved fast as 3 months.

Citizen petitioners do have higher priority than residents from what I’ve read

Timeline

Somebody got a denial on FB groups.. First time seeing a denial wow.. This is crazy..

As his explanation" he included everything also psychologist report. The only thing I see that they are a gay couple.. idk😔

Screenshot_20190821-005920_Facebook.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Samoa
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Somebody got a denial on FB groups.. First time seeing a denial wow.. This is crazy..

As his explanation" he included everything also psychologist report. The only thing I see that they are a gay couple.. idk😔

Screenshot_20190821-005920_Facebook.jpg

is this for an i601, or i601a

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.