TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Irka said:

So like me (( last month we sent an inquiry and they told us the same thing like security check is pending. Maybe this month there'll be some changes. Let's hope anyway 🙏

You Dont need to send inquiry if. You involved congress because they need to send inquiry so uscis will keep in mind that congress is involved.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Faisal1 said:

Last update was in last month. They told me same thing.. in feb they told me that they didnt rec my background check clearnce 

Did your congressman make the inquiry for you? When will they follow up again? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, KBA said:

Did your congressman make the inquiry for you? When will they follow up again? 

Yes  they follow up everytime and they ill do again on this 4th. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, emekus94 said:

What forms are you talking about?
U can certainly start ur Affidavit and gathering supporting documents.
but things like DS-160, you want to wait to submit those until ur case is "Ready" i.e. the embassy has ur case

Follow this blog- it will give u a pretty good idea of what to do/expect at each stage: https://sites.google.com/view/post-noa2/home

Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
On 5/30/2018 at 9:42 PM, Faisal1 said:

You Dont need to send inquiry if. You involved congress because they need to send inquiry so uscis will keep in mind that congress is involved.

Sorry, I didn't understand, what you mean by saying " you don't need to send inquiry if you involved congress..."???? How we should do that? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Irka said:

Sorry, I didn't understand, what you mean by saying " you don't need to send inquiry if you involved congress..."???? How we should do that? 

You dont have to do anything you need to keep in contact with congress rep. Who make inquiry  And they will give you detail update about the inquiry result. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

You dont have to do anything you need to keep in contact with congress rep. Who make inquiry  And they will give you detail update about the inquiry result. 

Oh i see, thank you for advice!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, streanor said:

Hello my dearest Augustines!! I've distanced myself a lot from VJ lately (after months of unhealthy obsession lol) but just wanted to pop in and say HI and hope everyones doing great and that all your K1 journeys are nearing their epic end! My heart breaks for anyone still waiting for their NOA2 - I hope you all hear very soon and just think one day soon it will all be over and this stress will be a distant memory.

Update on my journey if anyones curious... The Dublin Embassy are a bit different to most others, I just got my medical results back yesterday and submitted my notice of readiness, so next week they should get back to me with an assigned interview date (expecting late June). My Fiance is visiting early July and we are hoping to fly back together if possible. The end is within reach and I cannot describe my utter excitement and nervousness of HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING :lol:

Congrats!!!! I hope you can back together.

We had our interview at Juarez City last week and today I will pick up the visa :)

Regards and the best wishes to everyone 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 hours ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

Congrats!!!! I hope you can back together.

We had our interview at Juarez City last week and today I will pick up the visa :)

Regards and the best wishes to everyone 

That's Amazing! Congratulations!! 

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, streanor said:

Hello my dearest Augustines!! I've distanced myself a lot from VJ lately (after months of unhealthy obsession lol) but just wanted to pop in and say HI and hope everyones doing great and that all your K1 journeys are nearing their epic end! My heart breaks for anyone still waiting for their NOA2 - I hope you all hear very soon and just think one day soon it will all be over and this stress will be a distant memory.

Update on my journey if anyones curious... The Dublin Embassy are a bit different to most others, I just got my medical results back yesterday and submitted my notice of readiness, so next week they should get back to me with an assigned interview date (expecting late June). My Fiance is visiting early July and we are hoping to fly back together if possible. The end is within reach and I cannot describe my utter excitement and nervousness of HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING :lol:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Glad to see you closer to that finish line Sarah!
Congrats in advance to you and Patrick

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello Augustines.Hope everyone that got their NOA2 things are going on well and those that are still waiting don't loose hope NOA2 is coming soon.I was here last month concerning our denial.We decided to do an appeal through a lawyer and we sent it on 25th April and we hope things will work out well.Yesterday I checked the new uscis and old website and we are a bit confused.

This is what the new website says:

June 1, 2018

We sent your case to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) for review

You do not need to do anything at this time

The AAO will mail you its decision or send you a request if it needs something from you.

If your mailing address changes, update your address with us.

When we checked the old uscis website this is what it says:

status.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Grenada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, JK & NB said:

Hello Augustines.Hope everyone that got their NOA2 things are going on well and those that are still waiting don't loose hope NOA2 is coming soon.I was here last month concerning our denial.We decided to do an appeal through a lawyer and we sent it on 25th April and we hope things will work out well.Yesterday I checked the new uscis and old website and we are a bit confused.

This is what the new website says:

June 1, 2018

We sent your case to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) for review

You do not need to do anything at this time

The AAO will mail you its decision or send you a request if it needs something from you.

If your mailing address changes, update your address with us.

When we checked the old uscis website this is what it says:

status.jpg

Why the appeals office?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.