TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hello Augustines!

Today was a full power RFE day everywhere....

but they are still touching! Keep checking mailboxes.. and even for early Augustines may start your first inquiries if you want to...

Good Luck!

08/03/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/15/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/17/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/22/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/23/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/25/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
08/25/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
08/28/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
08/28/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
08/28/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/29/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
08/31/17 3/15/2018 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

image.png.664e83ee4b8161a0d4730df5b62c2501.png

Hey lady ( @Naes) how you holding up? I think of you lots and hoping you get rewarded for all your amazing work here ASAP XXX

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Hey lady ( @Naes) how you holding up? I think of you lots and hoping you get rewarded for all your amazing work here ASAP XXX

Well they started sept 15 this week.. so I feel more nervous than before. However as I know quite well how long it can take before I need to panic I'm good :) 

having fiance here at the moment helps a lot...don't know how it will be once he leaves next weekend...that may create a whole new me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Well they started sept 15 this week.. so I feel more nervous than before. However as I know quite well how long it can take before I need to panic I'm good :) 

having fiance here at the moment helps a lot...don't know how it will be once he leaves next weekend...that may create a whole new me!

Enjoy your time together!!! I’m glad you are doing a better job of holding it together than I did!!!🤪

Timeline
1 minute ago, Thelucybelle said:

Enjoy your time together!!! I’m glad you are doing a better job of holding it together than I did!!!🤪

Let's have this conversation in 10 days again :jest: I may not be doing that well then....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm a multiple filer and having been off and on this site many time over the last 7 years or so I can say without a doubt that I have never seen the level of RFEs that are being sent out right now.  It's just crazy.  I have some theories, but who knows.  Just seems like such government waste, especially when most seem to be asking for evidence that was already submitted.  

11/14/17 129F mailed

11/17/17 NOA1

05/14/18 NOA2

06/06/18 NVC received and case # assigned

06/12/18 left NVC

06/13/18 Manila Embassy received

06/13/18 CFO completed at Clark Pampanga

06/18-19/18 Medical exam

07/10/18 Interview - APPROVED!!

07/29/18 POE

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Dave_and_Jessa said:

I'm a multiple filer and having been off and on this site many time over the last 7 years or so I can say without a doubt that I have never seen the level of RFEs that are being sent out right now.  It's just crazy.  I have some theories, but who knows.  Just seems like such government waste, especially when most seem to be asking for evidence that was already submitted.  

It is!! Isn't it!?? 

Even Official reports and immigration researchs is written on it. It's the new "scrutiny" asked from the dear administration :) 

and here we are.... also they don't update most approvals online... so these are all we see some days...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

It is!! Isn't it!?? 

Even Official reports and immigration researchs is written on it. It's the new "scrutiny" asked from the dear administration :) 

and here we are.... also they don't update most approvals online... so these are all we see some days...

Scrutiny is one thing.  Deliberately delaying the process is another.  Does USCIS lose some paperwork sometimes?  Sure, I bet they do.  Do they lose so much that it warrants a 40% RFE increase?  Doubtful!

And, with my previous experience around here I don't ever remember hearing about or seeing a "silent" NOA2.  Now we're seeing dozens every day.  No idea what all that nonsense could be about.... 

11/14/17 129F mailed

11/17/17 NOA1

05/14/18 NOA2

06/06/18 NVC received and case # assigned

06/12/18 left NVC

06/13/18 Manila Embassy received

06/13/18 CFO completed at Clark Pampanga

06/18-19/18 Medical exam

07/10/18 Interview - APPROVED!!

07/29/18 POE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JasonGG said:

I called USCIS this morning.  Asked to speak to a Tier 2 Supervisor.  The recording said hold times were 1-3 minutes.  I waited 40 minutes . . .

My application was APPROVED March 15!

I could barely get the words out to thank the supervisor and say good bye.  So, they are still sending out silent approvals.  Nothing has changed on the USCIS App or USCIS Website.  My case inquiry from March 6 still shows as being sent to an officer for response.

Jason

AMAZING NEWS!!! Congrats!

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
24 minutes ago, JasonGG said:

I called USCIS this morning.  Asked to speak to a Tier 2 Supervisor.  The recording said hold times were 1-3 minutes.  I waited 40 minutes . . .

My application was APPROVED March 15!

I could barely get the words out to thank the supervisor and say good bye.  So, they are still sending out silent approvals.  Nothing has changed on the USCIS App or USCIS Website.  My case inquiry from March 6 still shows as being sent to an officer for response.

And thank you to everyone ( @Naes ) for all the help these last 7 months.

Jason

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, streanor said:

200 days today!! Strangely I feel like it's a little victory for reaching 200, proud of myself for not completely loosing it yet :jest:

Come on USCIS today would be a beautiful day for an approval!!

LOL! :jest::jest:
I temporarily joined that club too (with my silent NOA2) and it can be a good thing. Lol. Means that hopefully no matter what, that approval is right around the corner.
Pulling for you man. We all appreciate your positive attitude on this forum. Can't wait to pop your champagne!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

Timeline
1 minute ago, emekus94 said:

LOL! :jest::jest:
I temporarily joined that club too (with my silent NOA2) and it can be a good thing. Lol. Means that hopefully no matter what, that approval is right around the corner.
Pulling for you man. We all appreciate your positive attitude on this forum. Can't wait to pop your champagne!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

Aw thank you, I do try my best to stay positive!! I genuinely have a bottle of champagne ready for when that day comes :wub:

event.png

Timeline
7 minutes ago, streanor said:

Aw thank you, I do try my best to stay positive!! I genuinely have a bottle of champagne ready for when that day comes :wub:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Keep it fresh and cool. Because yours has to be around the corner.
It's friday. LET IT RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Timeline
Just now, emekus94 said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Keep it fresh and cool. Because yours has to be around the corner.
It's friday. LET IT RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YES!!! LOVE IT!!! Ready for it to pour!!!! :dance:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Montenegro
Timeline

Guys who got approved, did you submit your DS-160 ? Our case is at NVC and I have already submitted the form, I hope I did not do it too early.Interview won't be ready before May, I am 99% sure.There were 2 statements, on last page, that wouldn't let me submit the form unless I check only one box for both of them together.Statements were that I declare that I will marry within 90 days when I arrive in USA and the one that worries is me  is about IMBRA pamphlet, that says that I declare I received it.I did not receive it but submitted the form anyway, disregarding IMBRA, as we did not do it that way, as unimportant, thinking it just needs to be read for the sake of information about legal protection in abusive relationships, so I just read it off the website.I emailed the confirmation page and keeping it safe and ready to be printed when the time comes for the interview.

Will submitting DS-160 this early and saying I received IMBRA, which I did not, jeopardize the form ?

Edited by DenisAlma
Detailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.