2,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 hours ago, sara_j24 said:

I just received an email that my card has been mailed to me today! 🤗 I filed as CSC.My status has not been updated and still says “case was received”.

hope everyone get approved soon!

That’s great news! Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Game of Thrones premiers the final season this Sunday.  “Winter is coming” again.

A lot of activities are going on for February and March 2018 filers.  I could honestly say, “Summer is coming,” and we’d better be done with this darn I-751 long before Summer ends!

Have a good weekend everybody.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:50 PM, sara_j24 said:

I just received an email that my card has been mailed to me today! 🤗 I filed as CSC.My status has not been updated and still says “case was received”.

hope everyone get approved soon!

Was your case transferred at all ? Mine was transferred to Nebraska and i haven’t heard anything since then . 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

After the RFE, my wife's green card was approved on 4/10. 

Strange after all the evidence we sent.. and then for RFE the only thing we sent was an affidavit and power of the attorney.

4 hours ago, kirkn09 said:

After the RFE, my wife's green card was approved on 4/10. 

Strange after all the evidence we sent.. and then for RFE the only thing we sent was an affidavit and power of the attorney.

Same here. I sent way more than that and still got a RFE asking for more evidence .. as we got divorced, that was probably the reason why they wanted more. In the response, I added 4 affidavits from his family, close friends, one from my psychologist explaining why the marriage did not work,  and one from my ex-husband  supporting me as it was a real marriage. I also added evidence that we were living together ‘cause the RFE specifically said that there was not much evidence of us living together which I had sent a lot at first but still, they wanted more, so I  found more evidence I had not sent before and added it. 

My lawyer sent a new big package with more of everything Hopefully I get approved. I am staying positive.

question: How long did it take since you sent the package till they updated your case to new evidence was received? And then, how long more to get approved? 

Thank you 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Fer00 said:

Same here. I sent way more than that and still got a RFE asking for more evidence .. as we got divorced, that was probably the reason why they wanted more. In the response, I added 4 affidavits from his family, close friends, one from my psychologist explaining why the marriage did not work,  and one from my ex-husband  supporting me as it was a real marriage. I also added evidence that we were living together ‘cause the RFE specifically said that there was not much evidence of us living together which I had sent a lot at first but still, they wanted more, so I  found more evidence I had not sent before and added it. 

My lawyer sent a new big package with more of everything Hopefully I get approved. I am staying positive.

question: How long did it take since you sent the package till they updated your case to new evidence was received? And then, how long more to get approved? 

Thank you 

We didnt use a lawyer but we sent a huge package as well. The only additional information we sent was 1 affidavit and a power of the attorney. I sent the package 2 day USPS, it arrived Monday, was updated that same day and we received the notification on the app about a week and a half later that it was approved

50 minutes ago, kirkn09 said:

We didnt use a lawyer but we sent a huge package as well. The only additional information we sent was 1 affidavit and a power of the attorney. I sent the package 2 day USPS, it arrived Monday, was updated that same day and we received the notification on the app about a week and a half later that it was approved

Thank you for responding 

my lawyer said he would send it on April 3 since everything was ready to go the day before, but then I found out the man got busy and forgot, so he ended up sending it last Tuesday. What I don’t know is what company and service he used. As I don’t have the tracking number and do not want to be a pain for my lawyer so I am still waiting for the app to update

Edited by Fer00

13 hours ago, Dee tee said:

Was your case transferred at all ? Mine was transferred to Nebraska and i haven’t heard anything since then . 

No mine was not transferred.

Filed I-485, I-1130, I-765: 2016-02-10

NOA text: 2016-02-16

Hardcopy of NOA in mail : 2016-02-20

Notice for Bio. in mail in mail: 2016-02-27

Bio. Appt. :2016-03-07

online status changed to "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview: 2016-03-23

online status changed to "Interview is scheduled for May 19th: 2016-04-22

EAD Approved Date: 2016-05-04 (after 84 days)

​EAD Card: hasn't arrived yet

Interview Date : 2016-05-19

Approval notice in mail : 2016-05-23

Got Green card in the mail: 2016-05-26 :idea: :goofy:

Got EAD in the mail: 2016-06-10 (apparently useless, lol )

Nebraska Service Center I-751 Filers:

Let's go to this thread to share and discuss our processing timelines:

👆 Let's go to this thread to discuss the timelines in Nebraska (LIN) center! 👆

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
20 hours ago, Dee tee said:

Any divorce waiver filer got approved yet ? Also , my case was transferred to Nebraska on 5th March . Does anyone know how long it takes before Nebraska looks at the cases ? 

Mine was transferred on the same date to Nebraska, originally in CSC. I do not have a divorce waiver though, I am married. still waiting to hear again from them. So we are on the same boat.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

For those of us, March 2018 filers, whose files remain at VSC.  Several batches, for most of March 2018 filing dates, have been assigned to officers.

It is a start and it could very well take another 1-3 months before they get through the entire month.  Some of us will hear back faster than others, depending on the unknown sequences USCIS choose to follow.

I have not heard anything about VSC March 2018 files that were transferred primarily to Texas and secondarily to Potomac.  If I hear or see anything, I will keep you appeased.

All the best to everybody, me included!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@kirkn09

After the RFE, my wife's green card was approved on 4/10. 

Strange after all the evidence we sent.. and then for RFE the only thing we sent was an affidavit and power of the attorney.

@kirkn09i am a divorced filer and have not received any update ever since i filed. it is still showing "at this time USCIS can not bla bla bla" so still waiting

On 4/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, Sabrina&Chuck said:

Any updates from VSC fillers who's Application was transferred to Texas? filed March 2018

Just wanted to congratulations to everyone who has recently received approvals.

We were transferred but nothing yet.  Crazy enough I saw two people who weren’t transferred from VSC recently received approvals and they were April filers. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.