New site: Jan 30

NOA2: July 27

No email or text

Only update on the new site

I’m still crying 😭 

Congratulations!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Big Congratulations to all of the approvals! Very happy for all of you and one step closer to your other halves 😊 Many blessings to you all....for those of us still waiting it’s coming soon...be blessed with patience and serenity because any day now our time will come ❤️ 

I-129F Submitted: 16 January 2018 NOA1 Received: 26 January 2018 NOA2 Received: 02 August 2018 | NVC Received: 16 August 2018 | Consulate Received: 07  SEP 2018 | Medical: 24 SEP 2018 | Interview: 28 SEP 2018 | VISA in Hand: 23 OCT 2018 | POE: 10 NOV 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 270

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 hours ago, Adam Zollinger said:

Has anyone been approved from the CSC from January? I just called USCIS and checked on the status of my case. Date on new site is Jan 19, 2018. I thought were were at the end of this part of the process but she just told me that it was 11 -14 months instead of 5-7. I am so sad because this info is different then what the processing times say on this website. 

Hey there Adam, I'm a November 2017 filer and  our I-129f  petition was approved in 203 days  including an RFE so cheer up as your wait is coming to a close here very soon so I would suggest sometime in late August or September look for your approval. Since the USCIS is getting strict on the visa applications hope you got everything filed correctly. I believe the CR1 petition(spouse visa) is taking longer than the K1 visa so that might be the 11-14 months you heard about take heart there. In the meantime you can get your affidavit of support form filled out and your tax returns for the past year for 2017. Don't send anything yet to your fiancee till after the approval and you have a NVC case number. My fiancee just had her interview there in the embassy and was approved Friday and was not even asked asked about the affidavit of support as they pretty much stopped reviewing the I-134 forms BUT still fill it out and then wait for your approval and NVC case number.  Have a great day Adam and hope for the best for you both. If I can be of help let me know. Here's a website that will really be helpful to you in the coming months so read up as much as you can!! http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/index.html

Edited by RyanMaria 2018
correction

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Just now, RyanMaria 2018 said:

Hey there Adam, I'm a November 2017 filer and  our I-129f  petition was approved in 203 days  including an RFE so cheer up as your wait is coming to a close here very soon so I would suggest sometime in late August or September look for your approval. Since the USCIS is getting strict on the visa applications hope you got everything filed correctly. I believe the CR1 petition(spouse visa) is taking longer than the K1 visa so that might be the 11-14 months you heard about take heart there. In the meantime you can get your affidavit of support form filled out and your tax returns for the past year for 2017. Don't send anything yet to your fiancee till after the approval and you have a NVC case number. My fiancee just had her interview there in the embassy and was approved Friday and was not even asked asked about the affidavit of support as they pretty much stopped reviewing the I-134 forms BUT still fill it out and then wait for your approval and NVC case number.  Have a great day Adam and hope for the best for you both. If I can be of help let me know. 

Thank you so much for your kind words. I know that it is close and I need to be patient. The good news is that all throughout our 1.5 year relationship the distance has only been a nuisance instead of truly stressing our relationship. The only thing stressing us so close to the end of this part of the journey is our impatience and our excitement over all of the things we will get to do this autumn in Chicago together. Facetime and WhatsApp are an amazing tool to feel connected but it gets really lonely not being physically close. Also, travel is really really expensive. Anyway, you are right. I am gathering proof of our ongoing relationship as well as the Affedavit of Support to prepare. Tax returns and financials are all prepared. Have a great day!! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations to all those that have been approved and those recently approved this week. I don’t know if it’s just my case (K1 for my fiancé and K2 for our child) or there are people in the same situation? January 10th on old and 12th on the new site but I’m yet to see any update. I’m active duty military and was thinking that would make any difference but I guess it doesn’t.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Adam Zollinger said:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I know that it is close and I need to be patient. The good news is that all throughout our 1.5 year relationship the distance has only been a nuisance instead of truly stressing our relationship. The only thing stressing us so close to the end of this part of the journey is our impatience and our excitement over all of the things we will get to do this autumn in Chicago together. Facetime and WhatsApp are an amazing tool to feel connected but it gets really lonely not being physically close. Also, travel is really really expensive. Anyway, you are right. I am gathering proof of our ongoing relationship as well as the Affedavit of Support to prepare. Tax returns and financials are all prepared. Have a great day!! 

Hey Adam just review this website for the Philippines as it's pretty much everything you need to know in the coming months so let me know how it's going for you!! http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/index.html

Edited by RyanMaria 2018

Timeline
On 7/25/2018 at 10:56 AM, Thunderbolt said:

I am at day 190 today. On January 16, 2018, we received your Form I-129F.

When people are saying old and new site, what are you referring to?

Next step will be her medical and my affidavit of support? What else will be needed?

Thunderbolt,  the new site can be found here https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/  The new site is where u want to register to get case status  so your petition should be adjudicated sometime around the end of August or September so until then you can go ahead and prepare your I-134 affidavit of support with and just wait till you get your approval and once you have that it will be anywhere form 2 to 3 weeks you can get your NVC case number.  Here's your consulate website and should give you all the information on your fiancee's medical exams and visa fees. https://th.usembassy.gov/  Hope that will help my friend!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

What is this new website link everyone is talking about? We should have heard by now and are still waiting for the NOA2. Is there a link to the new website? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ed and Mel said:

What is this new website link everyone is talking about? We should have heard by now and are still waiting for the NOA2. Is there a link to the new website? 

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/  Hope this helps so register and then keep track on your phone as well. A really good case track is called USCIS case tracker so check it out

Timeline
5 hours ago, kennharv said:

I was up early when my phone beeped with a email from USCIS!!  I jumped up and went to my PC to check the status of our case.  I had to keep calming myself down to type.  This is what I found.

We were January 26th received date on old site.  I think our new website date is January 30th. 

K1Approval.jpg

Yaaaaaaaasss congratulations!!!! Finally!!! we are Jan 26 on new site!!! I have faith we going to get the approval very soon!!!! I’m so glad for u!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.