2,245 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Paraguay
Timeline
On 6/22/2018 at 1:23 PM, kvito28 said:

It took mine 20 days to complete. Hang in there. You will hear something soon.

How long after requesting did you receive the RFE?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legal Permanent Residency                                                          EAD Expedite

01/31/2018 Entered the U.S (NYC)  w/ B2 Visa                             06/22/2018 EAD Expedite Requested 

05/04/2018 Married to U.S Citizen                                                 06/27/2018 EAD Expedite Request Assigned to Officer and a response was sent

05/11/2018 AOS Package sent via USPS - Chicago Lockbox       07/06/2018 Received RFE letter in the mail regarding EAD Expedite Request 

05/14/2018 Priority Date                                                                 07/10/2018 Mailed supporting documents for EAD Expedite to NBC 

05/18/2018 NOA 1 (I-130; I-485; I-765; I-131)                                07/12/2018 Congressman's Office sent EAD Inquiry and supporting documents to USCIS 

05/25/2018 NOA 2 (Biometrics date)                                              07/16/2018 EAD/AP Approved and Combo Card in Production  (Day 25)                                           

06/14/2018 Biometrics Appointment                                               07/20/2018 Combo Card in Hand                                           

06/19/2018 Case is Ready to be Scheduled for An Interview 

06/22/2018 EAD Expedite Requested                                                            Removal of Conditions

07/16/2018 EAD/AP Approved and Combo Card in Production             

07/20/2018 Combo Card in Hand                                                                    11/09/2020 Package sent via USPS

10/31/2018 Interview Was Scheduled                                                            11/12/2020 Package Delivered to USCIS AZ office

12/03/2018 Interview was Cancelled (USCIS Office closed)                      12/16/2020 Check was cashed

12/05/2018 Scheduled AOS Interview                                                           12/30/2020 Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken

01/23/2019 AOS Interview (Approved)                                                          08/26/2021 Case Was Approved, 10-year Card in Production

02/01/2019 Green Card in Hand.                    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

United States Flaganimated Massachusetts flagParaguay Flag

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline

So after requesting that my case be expedited, I did receive a mail from USCIS today informing me that my case is currently under review and they will contact me shortly with a decision though without asking for supporting evidence with regards to the expedite request. Has anyone witness something like this during the expedite procedure?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Anyone having issues with the fax number USCIS provides on the e-mail? I've been trying to fax documents all day with no luck... UPS and FedEx. :wacko: 

K1 Visa approved: 3/20/18

AOS Filed: 5/23/18

NOA: 5/31/18

Biometrics: 6/20/18

Request to Expedite EAD: 6/21/18

• Combo Card received in mail: 7/18/18

AOS "Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview": 8/13/18

Combo Card renewal sent: 5/13/19

On 5/30/2018 at 3:45 AM, kvito28 said:

I got the same exact update as you did on May 22nd and I was approved the next day. If all your documents are in order I think you will get your approval soon as well. Holidays may have delayed it.

Hi Kvito28, i know this is old post but i need help. I am in the same situation as you where, i got job offer and my wife want to go collage so she can not work i need to accept this job offer, i submitted my expedite request in the case history it say request was completed but i didnt get any mail till now. i want to know what was in your mail ( If possible can you post your mail here) and how to send supporting documents to USCIS and Fax number so that i can send my supporting docs ASAP this will help me a lot. Thanks.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 6/25/2018 at 4:39 PM, Aping27 said:

I have requested for an expedite process but what if I am not able to provide a proof or fax anything? 

What will happen? Are they just going to reject my request? 

If you can't provide proof, chances are they're going to reject it. But if they don't ask for proof (which can be rare), then it is what it is.

Timeline
On 6/27/2018 at 5:07 PM, PK Adventure said:

Anyone having issues with the fax number USCIS provides on the e-mail? I've been trying to fax documents all day with no luck... UPS and FedEx. :wacko: 

Try sending them the documents at the beginning of the office hours. Double-check the number to see if it's correct, and make sure to give them a call if nothing works.

I'd recommend using those faxing apps on the phone. They seem to be better at delivering fax than the traditional machines.

21 hours ago, NancyLyz said:

If you can't provide proof, chances are they're going to reject it. But if they don't ask for proof (which can be rare), then it is what it is.

The number they indicated on the letter doesn't work. I have tried sending it through fax but then it won't allow me to send it through. 

So what I did, i just mailed it and wrote ATTN: LA...... 

I hope they're going to receive it. 

On 6/27/2018 at 5:07 PM, PK Adventure said:

I got the same issue. But what I did I just mailed it. I dont know if they're going to receive it or they will approve it. I dunno. hoping though. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline
On 6/29/2018 at 1:44 PM, @VIN said:

Hi Kvito28, i know this is old post but i need help. I am in the same situation as you where, i got job offer and my wife want to go collage so she can not work i need to accept this job offer, i submitted my expedite request in the case history it say request was completed but i didnt get any mail till now. i want to know what was in your mail ( If possible can you post your mail here) and how to send supporting documents to USCIS and Fax number so that i can send my supporting docs ASAP this will help me a lot. Thanks.

In my e-mail USCIS requested proof of what I claimed. They provided me with the specific fax number and extension to send my docs (keep in mind this is individual, therefore, even if I gave you mine it would not work for you).

I did send same Fax about 3 times on different days just for good measure. I also created a cover page for my fax with big giant red letters saying Urgent and description of my case including alien number and who I was and what I was claiming.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

36 minutes ago, Aping27 said:

I got the same issue. But what I did I just mailed it. I dont know if they're going to receive it or they will approve it. I dunno. hoping though. 

Use Hellofax website. You do not have to have a landline or leave the house to do so.

11 minutes ago, kvito28 said:

In my e-mail USCIS requested proof of what I claimed. They provided me with the specific fax number and extension to send my docs (keep in mind this is individual, therefore, even if I gave you mine it would not work for you).

I did send same Fax about 3 times on different days just for good measure. I also created a cover page for my fax with big giant red letters saying Urgent and description of my case including alien number and who I was and what I was claiming.

Use Hellofax website. You do not have to have a landline or leave the house to do so.

Have u tried it? Hellofax does really work? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Aping27 said:

Have u tried it? Hellofax does really work? 

That is how I send my Fax and I got my EAD expedite. It should have worked :D It give you 15 pages free I believe.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Aping27 said:

The number they indicated on the letter doesn't work. I have tried sending it through fax but then it won't allow me to send it through. 

So what I did, i just mailed it and wrote ATTN: LA...... 

I hope they're going to receive it. 

Mailing your evidence should work. Just curious how is the number not working? did you fax the documents over during the office hours? Did the fax machine notify you the reason why it cannot be delivered?

1 hour ago, kvito28 said:

Thanks Kvito28, i guess i have to wait till i get mail. after how many days did you get mail ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.