2,245 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone I recently called uscis to get my case expedited I filed my ead  along with aos or I/486 adjustment of status for k1 visa. I also did a service request for outside normal processing time I also emailed my senator and asked help but no response yet. 

May 17 i requested expedite

may 18 they asked for proof I fax it 

and heres the update on my case.. how long does this usually take? Take not I am not renewing this is my first time applying if anyone has same situation im just really getting frustrated thank you all

701F887E-53B3-42B8-A343-3D5975257E47.thumb.jpeg.d126fddee070bef92ec418d7b8fa7eb7.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline
9 hours ago, krizia said:

Hi everyone I recently called uscis to get my case expedited I filed my ead  along with aos or I/486 adjustment of status for k1 visa. I also did a service request for outside normal processing time I also emailed my senator and asked help but no response yet. 

May 17 i requested expedite

may 18 they asked for proof I fax it 

and heres the update on my case.. how long does this usually take? Take not I am not renewing this is my first time applying if anyone has same situation im just really getting frustrated thank you all

701F887E-53B3-42B8-A343-3D5975257E47.thumb.jpeg.d126fddee070bef92ec418d7b8fa7eb7.jpeg

I got the same exact update as you did on May 22nd and I was approved the next day. If all your documents are in order I think you will get your approval soon as well. Holidays may have delayed it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, kvito28 said:

I got the same exact update as you did on May 22nd and I was approved the next day. If all your documents are in order I think you will get your approval soon as well. Holidays may have delayed it.

That is nice.. I called in they said wait 30 days for response :( 

im sooo frustrated 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I'm experience delay in EAD expedition as well. My position start date is 6/25, so it’s very soon already! I called USCIS to ask about my case on June 7, was transferred to a tier 2, then automated system scheduled me for a return of phone call, but they never called me back... 

Here is my timeline:

05/24: expedite requested by phone for reasons: severe financial loss to person and nonprofit organization 

06/01: Congress representative sent supporting documents to CIS on my behalf

How long yall think it’s going to take? So anxious! There are lives needed to be saved in the hospital...

Cheers!

6AC6CFFE-C0C0-4CCD-9059-F4DB7F796A90.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

helloo all! I need help expediting my EAD or AP. They offered a job one and other grandma and sister very ill. We were informed grandma has several days to live and well sister is in a hospital. I help support my family but havent worked for 1 year now. Please any information on what steps to take and proof to send I will really appreciate it.

♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥

K1 VISA -129F      

12/22/16 (MAILED I-129F  -   6/16/17- INTERVIEW -APPROVED!!

6/27/17- VISA IN HAND & POE

:wub:~~~~~~~~♥GOT MARRIED 07/29/2017♥~~~~~~~~:wub:

AOS

9/28/17 SENT  - 11/13/17 NOTICE OF REJECTION:(

NEW AOS

5/15/18 SENT AOS PACKET

5/18/18 PACKET ARRIVED (DAY 1)  

5/23/18 NOA FOR AOS & RECEIVED TEXT/E-MAIL FOR AOS, AP, EAD :thumbs:

5/25/18 MONEY ORDER CASHED

5/29/18 NOA LETTERS RECEIVED (AOS, AP, EAD)

6/8/18 BIO APPT LETTER RECEIVED (BIO APPT. 6/19)

6/11/18 BIO DONE (WENT IN EARLY ) :dance:

6/12/18 FINGERPRINTS RECEIVED AS PER PHONE CALL TO USCIS

9/28/18 RFE FOR AOS STATUS CHANGE - EAD/AP SAME STATUS (DAY 136):cry:

10/9/18 RECEIVED RFE LETTER 

10/19/18 SENT RFE RESPONSE :ot2:

10/23/18 USCIS UPDATE RECEIVED RFE RESPONSE (DAY 1)

11/6/18 Requested an Inquiry for I-131  (DAY 174) (DAY 16)

11/8/18 Requested an inquiry for I-765 (DAY 174) (DAY 16)

11/16/18 EAD/AP CASE APPROVED :dance:

11/19/18 APPROVAL LETTER RECEIVED

11/26/18 EAD/AP CARD RECEIVED

11/27/18 USCIS UPDATE "CASE IS READY TO BE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW"

12/4/18 USCIS UPDATE "INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED" 

01/10/19 AOS APPOINTMENT! :joy::dance:  APPROVED!!

01/13/19 AOS "APPROVED" Update Text received 

♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hey,

I filed an EAD expedition request on May 25th, received an update online saying a response was sent to you with a referral number on May 30th, received the mail on June 8th requesting for evidence and faxed the evidence out yesterday on June 12th. I have to receive my new EAD before July 21st otherwise my Employer will not rehire me.

Should I contact my Congressman now or should I wait for about a week or two before making further actions??

Please help!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline

Hey guys so I did put in a request to have my case expedited on June 12th 2018, and since the customer service representative promised I gonna hear something within 5 days and I didn’t, I did call again on June 18th and saw the following update after hanging up. But what’s strange is that I haven’t received no email nor mail from USCIS to fax in my supporting documents with respect to this request. So i’ve been wondering what comes up next or whether to contact my congressman, senator and ombudsman. I also have an infopass for July 05th. Any advice guys with such an experience?

4782F0A7-D05D-4BBC-8A7D-C666C9176ACA.jpeg

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Spidy sense based on other people seen recently at that stage they may just do it since you wont get any RFEs. But I think going to congressman office in person and give your referral # is best option. Senator is way too busy these days.

Timeline
20 hours ago, simonvikih79 said:

Hey guys so I did put in a request to have my case expedited on June 12th 2018, and since the customer service representative promised I gonna hear something within 5 days and I didn’t, I did call again on June 18th and saw the following update after hanging up. But what’s strange is that I haven’t received no email nor mail from USCIS to fax in my supporting documents with respect to this request. So i’ve been wondering what comes up next or whether to contact my congressman, senator and ombudsman. I also have an infopass for July 05th. Any advice guys with such an experience?

4782F0A7-D05D-4BBC-8A7D-C666C9176ACA.jpeg

It took mine 20 days to complete. Hang in there. You will hear something soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
2 minutes ago, kvito28 said:

It took mine 20 days to complete. Hang in there. You will hear something soon.

May I ask you whether your case witnessed these updates before you sent in your supporting documents or after sending them?

Timeline
12 minutes ago, simonvikih79 said:

May I ask you whether your case witnessed these updates before you sent in your supporting documents or after sending them?

yes, same exact updates!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.