2,245 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, Tee2018 said:

I received an update today that my card is been produced..i submitted just a proof of job offer on the 13th

Omg congrats! I have no idea in which order they actually do these expedite request but I am hoping it our turn this week as well.  @gvantsa

Can you tell us which Division and Team you sent yours to? and also your PD? Thank you!!! 

Edited by thepanda

3 hours ago, thepanda said:

Omg congrats! I have no idea in which order they actually do these expedite request but I am hoping it our turn this week as well.  @gvantsa

Can you tell us which Division and Team you sent yours to? and also your PD? Thank you!!! 

Div 5,team 2..i dont know what PD means.🤔

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Tee2018 said:

Div 5,team 2..i dont know what PD means.🤔

Thank you for sharing. Mine is Div 5, Tm1. :( PD means priority date. I saw in another topic that you are a May 2018 filer like I am but you are married to as US Citizen. i wonder if that makes a difference...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline
4 hours ago, thepanda said:

Thank you for sharing. Mine is Div 5, Tm1. :( PD means priority date. I saw in another topic that you are a May 2018 filer like I am but you are married to as US Citizen. i wonder if that makes a difference...

Is PD the date when USCIS got our documents? I haven't had any update since that😆 and I have got headache and insomnia while reading anything possible about ead expedite. Faxed documents on 10th and 13 August. And mailed hard copies today. Really don't know what to think. Insomnia isn't fun either 😱🙊😁

Timeline
4 hours ago, gvantsa said:

Is PD the date when USCIS got our documents? I haven't had any update since that😆 and I have got headache and insomnia while reading anything possible about ead expedite. Faxed documents on 10th and 13 August. And mailed hard copies today. Really don't know what to think. Insomnia isn't fun either 😱🙊😁

Yes that’s when USCIS received and accepted your AOS documents in this case 

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
36 minutes ago, thepanda said:

Yes that’s when USCIS received and accepted your AOS documents in this case 

Have you called your Senator's office this week? If they make an official inquiry USCIS must respond within 48 hours.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline

My husband USC submitted on 9th of Aug request online. But they haven't contacted us. Just regular email saying it would take them while to come back to us. So I don't know what else to do. I will call them

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Been over a month since I requested and 3 weeks since the evidence was faxed. 

I mean,  we dont mind waiting for a long time for the green card just as long as we get the EAD/AP 

Edited by asaeljethro

K-1 Visa Timeline @ California Service Center  

03/19/17: Proposed @ Philippines  

03/28/17: Mailed I-129F Application via USPS Priority Mail to Texas Lockbox

04/03/17: Application was received

04/06/17: NOA1 Issued | Check cashed date

04/14/17: NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/04/17: NOA2 (126 days from NOA1)

08/10/17: NOA2 Hardcopy Received

08/17/17: NVC Received Case

08/18/17: MNL Case # Assigned

09/05-06/17: St Lukes Medical

09/12/17: US Embassy Interview

09/18/17: Received Passport with Visa

XX/XX/17: CFO Seminar

11/26/17: POE

12/16/17: Married in Los Angeles

----------------------------------------------------------

AOS Timeline

05/12/18: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD via USPS Priority Mail to Chicago PO Box  

05/20/18: NOA1 Text Message

05/25/18: Received NOA1 Letters

06/02/18: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

06/02/18: Received RFE #1

06/13/18: Biometrics Appointment @ Los Angeles 

07/11/18: Called to Expedite EAD due to financial loss

07/24/18: Received EAD Expedite Letter with it dated on 07/14/18

08/01/18: Successfully faxed EAD Expedite Documents to Fax # (Tried faxing for 5 days)

08/10/18: Replied and mailed RFE #1

08/14/18: Mailed letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein regarding Expedited EAD

10/22/18: Received EAD/AP Combo Card

07/17/19: Received Text Message that case was scheduled for interview

07/21/19: Received Letter for Appointment Date/Time

08/21/19: Interview @ SLC USCIS and approved. Later that night, received notification that card is being produced.

08/22/19: Received email that card is being mailed.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, A&H2018 said:

Have you called your Senator's office this week? If they make an official inquiry USCIS must respond within 48 hours.

She told me on the phone that they give USCIS 30 days to respond but they usually get a response within 2 weeks. 😞 that would be next Wednesday. 

I think I’ll call anyway just to make sure they have sent something. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, asaeljethro said:

Been over a month since I requested and 3 weeks since the evidence was faxed. 

I mean,  we dont mind waiting for a long time for the green card just as long as we get the EAD/AP 

How long is your employer going to wait? But in general I agree with you. As long as we get it I am happy. 

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, thepanda said:

She told me on the phone that they give USCIS 30 days to respond but they usually get a response within 2 weeks. 😞 that would be next Wednesday. 

I think I’ll call anyway just to make sure they have sent something. 

Totally they are busy and if you can wait yah dont bug them. But in reality if you going to lose the job, the case worker can initiate another inquiry that scares old USCIS. Situation dependant. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, A&H2018 said:

Totally they are busy and if you can wait yah dont bug them. But in reality if you going to lose the job, the case worker can initiate another inquiry that scares old USCIS. Situation dependant. 

My employer asked about my status today. So I am definitely going to bug USCIS and the senator tomorrow again. If not I’ll lose this job. I’m going to keep bugging them weekly or every few days if needed. I’m so mad that the processing time has been 90 days and of course when I need it it’s 5-7 months ... it was a very frustrating day reading about others who filed after me (both case and expedite) and got approved before me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, thepanda said:

How long is your employer going to wait? But in general I agree with you. As long as we get it I am happy. 

my wife's employer actually doesnt mind waiting. We expedited in second week of July and they gave her time to start on August 1st, with it specifically stating that in the letter.

well...its been three weeks already since her official start date... -_-

K-1 Visa Timeline @ California Service Center  

03/19/17: Proposed @ Philippines  

03/28/17: Mailed I-129F Application via USPS Priority Mail to Texas Lockbox

04/03/17: Application was received

04/06/17: NOA1 Issued | Check cashed date

04/14/17: NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/04/17: NOA2 (126 days from NOA1)

08/10/17: NOA2 Hardcopy Received

08/17/17: NVC Received Case

08/18/17: MNL Case # Assigned

09/05-06/17: St Lukes Medical

09/12/17: US Embassy Interview

09/18/17: Received Passport with Visa

XX/XX/17: CFO Seminar

11/26/17: POE

12/16/17: Married in Los Angeles

----------------------------------------------------------

AOS Timeline

05/12/18: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD via USPS Priority Mail to Chicago PO Box  

05/20/18: NOA1 Text Message

05/25/18: Received NOA1 Letters

06/02/18: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

06/02/18: Received RFE #1

06/13/18: Biometrics Appointment @ Los Angeles 

07/11/18: Called to Expedite EAD due to financial loss

07/24/18: Received EAD Expedite Letter with it dated on 07/14/18

08/01/18: Successfully faxed EAD Expedite Documents to Fax # (Tried faxing for 5 days)

08/10/18: Replied and mailed RFE #1

08/14/18: Mailed letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein regarding Expedited EAD

10/22/18: Received EAD/AP Combo Card

07/17/19: Received Text Message that case was scheduled for interview

07/21/19: Received Letter for Appointment Date/Time

08/21/19: Interview @ SLC USCIS and approved. Later that night, received notification that card is being produced.

08/22/19: Received email that card is being mailed.

Timeline

I woke up this morning looking at my phone with no news on my case status tracker. Disappointed I turned around again to get some more rest, determined to call USCIS and the senator when I get up. One hour later I grab my phone again and see a notification from my tracker “Your Case Status Has Been Updated”. I checked immediately and saw the message that my card is in production. I jumped out of bed made a happy dance. I was so happy I almost cried lol 

For everyone else, I know this is frustrating. But hang in there. Each Team and each officer works at a different pace. I hope it’ll work out for everyone. 

7E7D2140-B3B2-42E2-921E-DDB8BDCB2488.jpeg

I also want to thank @A&H2018 again! You helped and supported me so much. Especially because I had to do it from a different angle. I can’t thank you enough! 

Edited by thepanda

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.