2,245 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
9 minutes ago, gvantsa said:

Yaaayy congrats. So awesome . Mine is still stuck on no update😁😁😁

Hang in there! Maybe they also still have to review your fingerprints. 

Im crossing my fingers for you 🤞🏼😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
36 minutes ago, thepanda said:

congrats!!!

hopefully we will get news soon too. 

K-1 Visa Timeline @ California Service Center  

03/19/17: Proposed @ Philippines  

03/28/17: Mailed I-129F Application via USPS Priority Mail to Texas Lockbox

04/03/17: Application was received

04/06/17: NOA1 Issued | Check cashed date

04/14/17: NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/04/17: NOA2 (126 days from NOA1)

08/10/17: NOA2 Hardcopy Received

08/17/17: NVC Received Case

08/18/17: MNL Case # Assigned

09/05-06/17: St Lukes Medical

09/12/17: US Embassy Interview

09/18/17: Received Passport with Visa

XX/XX/17: CFO Seminar

11/26/17: POE

12/16/17: Married in Los Angeles

----------------------------------------------------------

AOS Timeline

05/12/18: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD via USPS Priority Mail to Chicago PO Box  

05/20/18: NOA1 Text Message

05/25/18: Received NOA1 Letters

06/02/18: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

06/02/18: Received RFE #1

06/13/18: Biometrics Appointment @ Los Angeles 

07/11/18: Called to Expedite EAD due to financial loss

07/24/18: Received EAD Expedite Letter with it dated on 07/14/18

08/01/18: Successfully faxed EAD Expedite Documents to Fax # (Tried faxing for 5 days)

08/10/18: Replied and mailed RFE #1

08/14/18: Mailed letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein regarding Expedited EAD

10/22/18: Received EAD/AP Combo Card

07/17/19: Received Text Message that case was scheduled for interview

07/21/19: Received Letter for Appointment Date/Time

08/21/19: Interview @ SLC USCIS and approved. Later that night, received notification that card is being produced.

08/22/19: Received email that card is being mailed.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline
5 hours ago, thepanda said:

I called uscis and the guy said they have received my fingerprints but couldn't say anything about updates.said that expedites go through the director of the EAD department. Dunno how true that is😁 told me to just wait as there is nothing else I can do

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Tee2018 said:

Hi guys,i received this update from uscis..is it possible to get a green card without an interview?I am confused here ..

3859E5BD-4672-4214-BD20-EBAB6D52995B.png

The important word there is "OR" it is either one of those cards and in your case it is the EAD Combo Card. So no, you will not receive your Green Card without an interview.

59 minutes ago, gvantsa said:

I called uscis and the guy said they have received my fingerprints but couldn't say anything about updates.said that expedites go through the director of the EAD department. Dunno how true that is😁 told me to just wait as there is nothing else I can do

Good thing you called them. At least you know they got your fingerprints. I hope that your expedite will be processed shortly! 

Edited by thepanda

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Georgia
Timeline
1 minute ago, thepanda said:

The important word there is "OR" it is either one of those cards and in your case it is the EAD card. 

Good thing you called them. At least you know they got your fingerprints. I hope that your expedite will be processed shortly! 

Which app are you using?:)))

Timeline
3 hours ago, gvantsa said:

Which app are you using?:)))

It is not an app. It is the newer case tracker website. 

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

So after almost two months after filing for an expedite I finally get an update “card in production”. It took several calls and letters to 5 different congressmen and senators to finally get someone from USCIS to listen to even one congressman. USCIS is seriously BS! I filed for an expedite on 07/09! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, gvantsa said:

This one doesn't show that I submitted the expedite request. So I am not fan of it😆😋

Same here. I only use the older tracker. 😁

1 hour ago, TNJ17 said:

So after almost two months after filing for an expedite I finally get an update “card in production”. It took several calls and letters to 5 different congressmen and senators to finally get someone from USCIS to listen to even one congressman. USCIS is seriously BS! I filed for an expedite on 07/09! 

Congrats! 2 months is a long time. I could barely sleep and eat the past 3 weeks. I couldn't have done it for 2 months. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, thepanda said:

Same here. I only use the older tracker. 😁

Congrats! 2 months is a long time. I could barely sleep and eat the past 3 weeks. I couldn't have done it for 2 months. 

Ridiculous!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

A couple of questions:

1- Is it worth reaching out to the state rep/congressman if you have NOT expedited your EAD with USCIS. If so what exactly do you say?
2- If the above is no, and you need to actually expedite with USCIS then what all qualifies as "financial hardship"? And what kind of evidence can submitted with for the first part of this question?

Basically, I want to contact my rep to help me move things through but don't really want to submit and expedite request through USCIS first. Also the case was received a month ago, so it's not like we've been waiting for a while either. SO I don't know if I will have a good case, but want to do anything that can potentially help speed things up.

Thanks for any answer.

A question that has been asked a million times I’m sure -

Ive requested an expedite on my AP because of family death back home.

Once you have requested to expedite your case and the case history changes to “We have sent a response to your request” and then changes again to “request to have case expedited completed” 

What should I expect next??? Will they mail me something to send in evidence? Or what? How does this work?

Should I do anything else? I really need to get back home. 

Thanks in advance!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.