2,245 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, US&TN said:

Hi , I have a question when u expedite the EAD do u get it as a combo card . Bc I still don't see any updates on my I-131 yet still showing fingerprint was taken!

Yes. You will get a combo card. That's what mine is. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi folks, I requested my ead to be expedited and I tried to fax the required documents but for some reason, they were always rejected. I assume that phone line was either busy or not working. Do you guys know if I can mail/email the documents instead of faxing them?

2019-12-04:       I-765 / I-485 sent

2019-12-10:       NOA received

2020-01-03:       Biometrics appointment 

2020-04-30:       EAD approved

2020-05-07:       EAD received

2020-05-11:       RFIE letter received

2020-06-08:       RFIE response sent 

2020-07-20:       Status updated to "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" 

40 minutes ago, US&TN said:

Did ur I-131 case updated to case was approved?? Bc mine didn't change yet

My I-131 status did change to "case was approved" after the EAD expedite was approved. Maybe give it an extra few days? If you filed 131 and 765 together, you should be able to get a combo card. Otherwise since the AP is just an extra line of words on the EAD card.

6 minutes ago, NYUer said:

Hi folks, I requested my ead to be expedited and I tried to fax the required documents but for some reason, they were always rejected. I assume that phone line was either busy or not working. Do you guys know if I can mail/email the documents instead of faxing them?

Faxing is the most common way. But I've seen people mailing the evidence and it seems to work as well. You can also try that. But the best move may be just to try to fax it again and again until it gets accepted. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
40 minutes ago, NYUer said:

Try to mail the evidence! Every time I tried to fax uscis kept telling they never received it so I mailed and that work better I think 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, US&TN said:

Try to mail the evidence! Every time I tried to fax uscis kept telling they never received it so I mailed and that work better I think 

could you please provide the physical address you used to send the documents? thanks a lot 

2019-12-04:       I-765 / I-485 sent

2019-12-10:       NOA received

2020-01-03:       Biometrics appointment 

2020-04-30:       EAD approved

2020-05-07:       EAD received

2020-05-11:       RFIE letter received

2020-06-08:       RFIE response sent 

2020-07-20:       Status updated to "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
48 minutes ago, xin.penguin said:

My I-131 status did change to "case was approved" after the EAD expedite was approved. Maybe give it an extra few days? If you filed 131 and 765 together, you should be able to get a combo card. Otherwise since the AP is just an extra line of words on the EAD card.

Just checked my status both of my I-765 and I-131 changed to case was approved today . I guess I will be getting a combo card 😊😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, IamYourFriend said:

Hello @beefmaster cc @waitinggame101 any update on your cases? I'm at the same stage also.

I ended up going through my congress rep as I hadnt heard anything about RFE from the phone service request and the agents all could say was that it was submitted and being considered 10 days since... I assume considered for like an RFE but I got over waiting. The rep was super helpful. 

5 minutes ago, waitinggame101 said:

I ended up going through my congress rep as I hadnt heard anything about RFE from the phone service request and the agents all could say was that it was submitted and being considered 10 days since... I assume considered for like an RFE but I got over waiting. The rep was super helpful. 

Thanks. I noticed that most expedite referral numbers end with MSC. Mine ends with a different set of letters. Do you by any chance a clue?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, IamYourFriend said:

Thanks. I noticed that most expedite referral numbers end with MSC. Mine ends with a different set of letters. Do you by any chance a clue?

This its just where your application was sent to first, i.e. which center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.