KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
10 hours ago, yesdrobledo said:

I received receipt notice on 2/28/18, went through the NVC process cc on 11/08/18 and no interview date yet.

Has anyone else not received an interview for Ciudad Juárez?

I haven't received an interview yet. Kinda figured it's going to take around 7 months from case complete for Juarez embassy

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate :  
Marriage (if applicable): 2018-01-26
I-130 Sent : 2018-02-08
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-02-13
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-08-02
NVC Received :  
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-10-12
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Send IV Package : 2018-10-12
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :  
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

Had my interview today and all went well. The interviewer mentioned he will approve my visa and I should be able to get my passport back within a week.

When he returned me the stack of original document, he has included the medical report which they received. I only realized that when I got home. Is this normal? 

2 minutes ago, Atl2018 said:

Had my interview today and all went well. The interviewer mentioned he will approve my visa and I should be able to get my passport back within a week.

When he returned me the stack of original document, he has included the medical report which they received. I only realized that when I got home. Is this normal? 

Wow, congratulations on your approval. 

Does anyone know how long does it take for them to schedule an interview after all the documents are accepted. I am residing in canada and will be attending interview at Montreal consulate. Any one from canada here? IF they can let me know how long do they take to email us the interview date and time after accepting documents.  I wanna plan a trip to visit my husband so if they are taking long time then I can visit for a week or so. Thanks in advance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/16/2019 at 3:09 PM, adsanctis said:

Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing the documents and forms online for the NVC. I did the DS-260 by online form but its asking to SCAN in a copy of the form I-864? I was under the impression that this would be done electronically too however cannot find the electronic option only the 'upload document' option.

Is this normal?

Thank you in advanced and congrats to those who have their visas already! See you on the other side 

It can be printed and then rescanned in the computer to be uploaded. However I was able to do my all on the computer. 

Edited by Jesus is Love

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi all. i received a CC from NVC on December 5th and still have not heard back on the interview. Did anyone else have a CC in December and have their interview scheduled? is there any way for me to find out if they finished scheduling the interviews for February?

4 hours ago, db2016 said:

hi all. i received a CC from NVC on December 5th and still have not heard back on the interview. Did anyone else have a CC in December and have their interview scheduled? is there any way for me to find out if they finished scheduling the interviews for February?

My cc was on 10 Dec and I received an email on 21 Dec informing me of my interview on 22 Jan. 

On 1/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, nickymicky said:

I got the A number in the visa interview letter.

I have only received the email about the interview which happens on 22 Jan. hard copy usually takes a while like 1-2 months to arrive haha. In the email there is no mention of the A number. Hmmmm

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
On 1/16/2019 at 4:21 PM, Erlenfee said:

Danke!!

Du mal eine kurze Frage, mein Status auf der CEAC Seite war vor dem Interview natürlich "Ready", heute Morgen "AP", auch nachvollziehbar aber jetzt wieder "Ready". Irgendwie seltsam. Kannst du dir da vll einen Reim draus machen?

Puhh keine Ahnung. Hab seit dem Case Complete nicht mehr reingeschaut 😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
On 1/22/2019 at 7:49 AM, Atl2018 said:

Congrats!! Yes, i also got the medical documents when i picked up my visa 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.