TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kween said:

i just opened my rfe. They asked for petitioner passport photo and letter of intent from bbeneficiary.... We are confussed....Its saying  a letter of intent from her ,but my fiance is a man not a women. Does that matter? and it says a passport photo for only me  but it says each picture,i never sent one for my fiance so should i send his to? Also what address do i send it to for next day mail with signature

Hopefully it’s just a typo. Do you have a passport photo of your fiancé? I would consider sending both. I’m not sure on the address...maybe others with RFEs can help. Good luck! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, KBA said:

I’m so sorry to hear that...I have had some rough times too while waiting for this process. My father passed away in Dec and my fiancé couldn’t be here for the funeral..etc. It was SO hard 😭 

Oh jeeze. I'm so sorry. Losing a father is incredibly hard. Lost mine in 2008. Life changing. Sending lots of love your way. 

Being apart from our loved ones makes things so much more difficult. 😔💜

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lotts said:

Well, today's the day I've officially lost my sh!t. After some horrific news about his sister's family shaking us all up earlier this month, this morning, at 5 am, I'm up talking with the other half about a lost in the family. His cousin died on Sunday. Feds found him on Wednesday. I should be out there to comfort and help everybody, but I'm still here. Useless. What good is that?!

This damn process shouldn't have taken this long!!! I should be out there now trying to help and do what I can to help, console, and support the family. I feel so damn useless!!! When the other half is sick, all I can do is talk to him over WhatsApp or shout at him over a video call when he's on a sugar crash. I can't reach out my hand and give him the physical help he needs. Now he needs a hug. I cannot give him that. 

Instead, I'm sat at work, tears in my eyes, watching people complain about losing their money they are willingly throwing away.

His cousin... He was a lovely guy. I cannot help but think to myself that I could have helped more if I was there. We spoke of going out and taking photos to help him channel his mind, go for drinks again and teach him more hilarious English curse words... I'm not there. I'm too late.

I can't hold the people I care about. I can't make them a cup of tea and hand them a tissue. 

I can't take being so fu*king far away from them all. It's been nearly a year since I was hugged. Held a hand. Felt human. 

I'm sorry to rant. I'm hurt. I'm broken. 

I'm done struggling. I need to be with my family. Like, last month! 😢

Feel free to rant here, who else than us can understand you that much about this whole process ?! 

I'm so sorry for this terrible news and for all of this..

Sending you virtual hugs, I don't know you but I feel for you. 

X

Edited by Jolie&Charles

Timeline
6 hours ago, Gators15 said:

Havent posted in a while. We got an RFE and I took a break knowing there would be no updates on my case. My RFE was bc my (the petitioner) passport photo background wasn’t white enough. The letter literally said it was off white. ####### man. Why do they even need my passport photo? I’m not getting the visa. Anyway, sent in a new pic and they received it. Back to waiting for approval again. 

oh this is so annoying :( I'm the beneficiary and I got my US sized passport pics done here in the UK at Tesco. The background of the pic is pretty white but it kinda has a grey-ish tinge...do you think this will be a problem?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lotts said:

Well, today's the day I've officially lost my sh!t. After some horrific news about his sister's family shaking us all up earlier this month, this morning, at 5 am, I'm up talking with the other half about a lost in the family. His cousin died on Sunday. Feds found him on Wednesday. I should be out there to comfort and help everybody, but I'm still here. Useless. What good is that?!

This damn process shouldn't have taken this long!!! I should be out there now trying to help and do what I can to help, console, and support the family. I feel so damn useless!!! When the other half is sick, all I can do is talk to him over WhatsApp or shout at him over a video call when he's on a sugar crash. I can't reach out my hand and give him the physical help he needs. Now he needs a hug. I cannot give him that. 

Instead, I'm sat at work, tears in my eyes, watching people complain about losing their money they are willingly throwing away.

His cousin... He was a lovely guy. I cannot help but think to myself that I could have helped more if I was there. We spoke of going out and taking photos to help him channel his mind, go for drinks again and teach him more hilarious English curse words... I'm not there. I'm too late.

I can't hold the people I care about. I can't make them a cup of tea and hand them a tissue. 

I can't take being so fu*king far away from them all. It's been nearly a year since I was hugged. Held a hand. Felt human. 

I'm sorry to rant. I'm hurt. I'm broken. 

I'm done struggling. I need to be with my family. Like, last month! 😢

We are here for you in any way you need us! This is very challenging and yes it feels a bit inhumane but we are almost there at the end and thankfully things seem

to be picking up with the other half of the process. I’m sorry you can’t be with your family now, I’m sure they know how much you love Them. This is a tough one honey, I feel you... I lost my grandma and needed some much to Have Atti with me and he wasn’t. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, KBA said:

Hopefully it’s just a typo. Do you have a passport photo of your fiancé? I would consider sending both. I’m not sure on the address...maybe others with RFEs can help. Good luck! 

I suggest the same thing. Same day delivery depends on the carrier you choose not the address. You have to send it to the address provided on your RFE and ask the post office to have the Mail overnighted.

i sent mine yesterday it’s getting there tomorrow, overnight was gonna get it there today at 3 pm California time, so in went against it. Hope this helps! Good luck and let they wait begin 🙏🏻

Edited by Kari & Atti

Timeline

You guys are beautiful people. 

I really hope you get all the happiness AND MORE that you all rightfully deserve. 💜

I'm out back sobbing into a cup of tea. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lotts said:

I really hope you get all the happiness AND MORE that you all rightfully deserve. 💜

I'm out back sobbing into a cup of tea. 

Would have given you a heart but apparently I’m restricted from using “reactions” on this site for today 😳😳 lol at least I was able to upload pictures again🤗

Edited by Kari & Atti

So obviously my 129f was ignored and my 130 approved... reading this,does it mean we've been sent to the Nvc? ... what documents should we get ready that would be needed?.. I know this isn't a k1 issue but I'd really appreciate help here since I can't find an active 130 forum.. please I need guidance. @vocaledge @Naes @John and Rose, and whoever has any idea on this immigration process. Thank you 

IMG_0793.PNG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lotts said:

You too, Lotts!!  Yes this process is ruinous, just heart-breaking and cruel. And it's 100%  true that no one knows this horrible dragged-out, grey-skies purgatory shite more than we here on this site and in the thick of it, along with you.

Enough is enough! Please, God, please please....let everything go smoothly from here on out, for all of us. (L)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Evernoel said:

So obviously my 129f was ignored and my 130 approved... reading this,does it mean we've been sent to the Nvc? ... what documents should we get ready that would be needed?.. I know this isn't a k1 issue but I'd really appreciate help here since I can't find an active 130 forum.. please I need guidance. @vocaledge @Naes @John and Rose, and whoever has any idea on this immigration process. Thank you 

IMG_0793.PNG

That's normal in these cases.

nvc will contact you as far as I know about what you need to send them.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lorna&Alex said:

oh this is so annoying :( I'm the beneficiary and I got my US sized passport pics done here in the UK at Tesco. The background of the pic is pretty white but it kinda has a grey-ish tinge...do you think this will be a problem?

I got mine at Tesco too. The guy who took them seemed to know all about US visas and what I'd need so hopefully they'll be ok.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 hours ago, vocaledge said:

First thing, a scan is running... I'll post results either when it finishes (if I'm awake), or when I wake up, but the scan IS in progress.

Secondly, I'm watching @Lisa & Jorge like a hawk from now - I feel like my NVC number will arrive in the same batch haha

dude me too.... I'm debating whether to call now, or later... because technically it could come in the same day, at the end of the day.. and I don't want to start calling TWICE a day BAHAHAHAH.............................

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.