TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 hours ago, vocaledge said:

Definitely send only what they ask for - otherwise it can cause additional delays and questions.

Whatever they ask for is exactly what they deem that the need for an approval, so if they dont mention it in the RFE, they have accepted that point and won't need anything more :-)

Omg,im so confused,other people are saying send everything...im really confused 

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

Send only what they ask for.

I would send additional photos ( whatever you have, any thing - I sent photos from the same visit - we only met in person once- I just sent MORE and they accepted them) 

I would update the intent to marry with a more recent date

- My RFE was that  I had to send proof we met - so I copied my airline boarding passes and the stamped page of my passport and sent some more photos, I also wrote out a 1-2 page detailed itinerary of how Jorge and I spent our time together from the date I arrived until I boarded the flight back.  they accepted my info in less than week after receiving it

I hope this helps girl... I thought I was gonna get hit for forgetting to include enough passport photos but my advice is to ONLY send what they ASK for.

good luck girl and let us know what your RFE is for.

Thank you so much i will let you all know

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Martin3517 said:

which tier did you talked to?

They said 2 😂😂😂

I'm so happy you're back. 

How are you doing?

12 minutes ago, Bri&Grant said:

I thought that’s how it was. Do you remember the minimum the USC has to be making in a year again I know it has to be above some sort of line?

2017 Federal Poverty Guideline:

Household Size

100% Poverty Guideline

Active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces

125% Poverty Guideline

For all other sponsors

2 $16,020 $20,025
3 $20,160  $25,200
4 $24,300  $30,375
5 $28,440  $35,550
6 $32,580  $40,725
7 $36,730  $45,912
8 $40,890  $51,112

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
49 minutes ago, MarksMate said:

Oh my goodness I just checked your timeline and I see the interview is today!!!! Goodluck and keep us updated. That was super fast. Will you be the first Junie with a visa?

It's actually tomorrow, the 25th - I was trying to keep everything straight between NZ and US time!  And perhaps...it really did move quickly after NVC.  My recommendation is if you're close to Auckland, asking for an earlier interview might not be a bad idea!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

feeling better now, so how do I talk to the tier 2 people again?>

Tell them you have misplaced your WAC number. 😁

16 minutes ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

It's actually tomorrow, the 25th - I was trying to keep everything straight between NZ and US time!  And perhaps...it really did move quickly after NVC.  My recommendation is if you're close to Auckland, asking for an earlier interview might not be a bad idea!

Oooh! Okay then goodluck for tomorrow. We called NVC today they said they expecting to receive it by end of day tomorrow, that was kinda weird. I am in Auckland, what did you mean by asking for an earlier interview? Did you book yours online or did you call or did they send it to you in the mail?

Edited by MarksMate

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kween said:

CONFESSION TIME: I know for a fact this question was asked,but do to my lack of faith at that moment i didnt pay attition.please forgive me.

Question(s): I am recieving a rfe in the mail this week. After being apart of this wonderful JUNE VJ family (even tho I feel like the black sheep of the familly) I know for a fact that I forgot to send 

1. Both passport photos

2. Benif,intent letter (fiance)

3.Back of my birth certificate (petitioner)

4.All pages if passport,only sent stamped pages

5.Proof that we were both in DR at same time,concidering he is from Haiti but lives there. 

My question is if i get the rfe and it doesnt ask for everything that is missed,should i only send wht they ask for,or should i send every thing i know i missed as well as what is asked for??? 

Also,if they ask for more pictures,can i send the same ones because i didnt go back to see him a 3rd time and i dont have new pictures? If they ask for another letter of intent to marry in 90 days do i send tge same and update the date,or write a new one? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH 

I really don't understand why and how you forgot to send everything they asked for to begin with. The documents they asked for in the beginning are important for them to decide your case. A case officer now has to spend more time to send a RFE to you, you wait longer and it adds to the time everyone else is waiting.

I think you wait to see what the RFE now ask's for and go from there.

Ok... I just got off the phone with Tier 2 at USCIS...

I was told that I got an RFE that was issued on January 17th. The person I spoke with was able to tell me that the RFE was not "Typed Up Yet" but she suggested giving it another week before requesting a case inquiry...

Doing the case inquiry now...

The girl I spoke with did not know what the RFE was for, but thank God at least my file was looked at...

Now we need @johnandrose to get the approval NOW!

Hello everyone so we got approved on January 20th 2018, and i received the i-797 today. I was expecting to see that it was transferred to the NVC however it states it was already transferred to Consulate of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. It also requests that i contact the consulate for any additional questions. 

So i guess i am either confused or overthinking it, does this mean it left the NVC already and we just have to wait for the interview, or is the normal wording for this form? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

Do you guys think if my attorney does the inquiry, I will have a better response? in Tier 2?

I'm not sure it will :( I think it will only cost you $$$ and not give you any real/different answers. I think by you calling and speaking to T2 you will get the same information.

I hope it happens soon for you, its really a long tough process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.