nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, mrmvkjts said:

I GOT MY INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. wishing u all the best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Is anyone else still waiting for their I-130 to get approved? Our priority date is December 11, 2017, with Nebraska Service Center. I'm a US citizen and my husband is Uruguayan, not sure if that makes any difference at all. I submitted a "case is outside normal processing times" inquiry online yesterday and I'm waiting for a response. I'm worried that it's taking so long, especially since it seems like most people here are already in the NVC process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, CCDL said:

Is anyone else still waiting for their I-130 to get approved? Our priority date is December 11, 2017, with Nebraska Service Center. I'm a US citizen and my husband is Uruguayan, not sure if that makes any difference at all. I submitted a "case is outside normal processing times" inquiry online yesterday and I'm waiting for a response. I'm worried that it's taking so long, especially since it seems like most people here are already in the NVC process.

I'm so sorry, did you check if you have any returned mails? My online status never updated and NVC has my case already. I pray for your speedy approval and comfort to you and your spouse, hugs my dear 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, mrmvkjts said:

I GOT MY INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Congratulations!! Wow so awesome, I wish you success at the interview!!!💃💃💃💃💃

Timeline

We haven't received any mail from USCIS other than our original notice of receipt in December. I called USCIS last week and they said it could take up to another month, which doesn't line up with their processing times listed on their website, but who knows at this point. We're trying to be patient and remain positive but it's draining. Thank you for your prayers, they are much needed 😊

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Divergent said:

I'm so sorry, did you check if you have any returned mails? My online status never updated and NVC has my case already. I pray for your speedy approval and comfort to you and your spouse, hugs my dear 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

We haven't received any mail from USCIS other than our original notice of receipt in December. I called USCIS last week and they said it could take up to another month, which doesn't line up with their processing times listed on their website, but who knows at this point. We're trying to be patient and remain positive but it's draining. Thank you for your prayers, they are much needed 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Congratulations. What's your timeline. When was your case complete? And when is your interview?

Petition sent: Nov 30. 2017

NOA1 DEC 7. 2017

NOA 2 JULY 2 2018

NVC received JULY 18 2018

Case Number at NVC August 13. 2018

Case Complete August 28 2018

Interview letter arrived September 11 2018

Interview Date October 10. 2018

Thank you for all the kind words, I do know, that we are VERY fortunate that everything went SO super speedy so far!!!

1 hour ago, mrmvkjts said:

Petition sent: Nov 30. 2017

NOA1 DEC 7. 2017

NOA 2 JULY 2 2018

NVC received JULY 18 2018

Case Number at NVC August 13. 2018

Case Complete August 28 2018

Interview letter arrived September 11 2018

Interview Date October 10. 2018

Thank you for all the kind words, I do know, that we are VERY fortunate that everything went SO super speedy so far!!!

Wowww.  God is good.what embassy is your interview in because that was fastttt

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Good morning  all.

My status changed from approved to case transfered to NVC on 9/6. 

On 8/28/2018 at 12:56 PM, Abies said:

Within 10 calendar days 

Hi all just an update for my case that was at TSC.

Pd: 12/28

Rfe: 6/13

Sent in rfe: 6/21

Uscis received rfe: 6/25

Approved: 7/30

Sent to NVC: 8/13

NVC received: 8/20

Case  and invoice# assigned 9/12. (3 weeks 2 days after)

Paid IV and AOS fee 9/12

My case is pivot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 9/11/2018 at 6:12 PM, CCDL said:

it happened the same thing to us til we called USCIS they told us that we did not response to their RFE which we never receive they were about to close the case, thanks God they resent another one, try to call to check your status with tier 2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.