December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:53 AM, nyokie said:

I notice there is no group for   I-130 DECEMBER 2017 FILERS

I am only asking how to create one?

where all December 2017 filers????

I'm a December 2017 filer 12/8/17 is my priority date.  I130 was approved and waiting for USCIS Service center to transfer to NVC.  I am not sure how much longer I have to wait... 

1 hour ago, WORRIEDSPOUSE said:

I'm a December 2017 filer 12/8/17 is my priority date.  I130 was approved and waiting for USCIS Service center to transfer to NVC.  I am not sure how much longer I have to wait... 

How long ago were you approve.  It all depends they can send it within 3 days or a week or more.it all depends

So Ive tried to call NVC to see if they have received my case but the call never goes through? Are they always very busy?

Status on USCIS website says case was approved still....but we were approved on 15th August...wonder why it takes so long for Nebraska to send a file...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, NatalieC136 said:

So Ive tried to call NVC to see if they have received my case but the call never goes through? Are they always very busy?

Status on USCIS website says case was approved still....but we were approved on 15th August...wonder why it takes so long for Nebraska to send a file...

Press Opt 5 

1 hour ago, NatalieC136 said:

my thoughts to you. The best time to call them is as soon at 7 am or at 11pm .best time they operate 7am_12am

Timeline
4 minutes ago, NatalieC136 said:

As soon as I press call, the call just hangs up though? Dont hear anything. It doesnt connect?

Ob okay that was happening to me. They're are days that they do have high call volumes. Like tomorrow is a low call volume so you'll get connected quick...but keep trying

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mrss. Smith said:

Ob okay that was happening to me. They're are days that they do have high call volumes. Like tomorrow is a low call volume so you'll get connected quick...but keep trying

Call now I'm getting through. I'm waiting now.

41 minutes ago, Mrss. Smith said:

Call now I'm getting through. I'm waiting now.

I got through! She told me they received my case from USCIS on August 22! 

USCIS just has not updated their website. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, NatalieC136 said:

I got through! She told me they received my case from USCIS on August 22! 

USCIS just has not updated their website. 

Okay good.

Just sharing some of my status for anyone in similar boat.
Waiting for Case Number and Invoice too ~
Hope everyone have smooth case process and be unity soon

08/14/2018 ~ my.uscis "We approved your case"

08/17/2018 ~ Received mail I-797 (NOA2) "Approval Notice"

08/30/2018 ~ my.uscis "Case Was Sent To The Department of State"

09/06/2018 ~ NVC received. (Confirmed via phone call on 9/07/2018)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/7/2018 at 5:10 AM, JOE2232 said:

Ok , i called NVC today and they received our case from USCIS and there is no update on the NEW WEBSITE OR THE OLD !! , Our case was approved on august 16 !  How long to receive a case number from nvc ?

its currently taking about 5 weeks .

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 9/6/2018 at 3:25 PM, WORRIEDSPOUSE said:

Just sent you a message. Please respond if you can.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.