Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

Tier 2 informed fiance today that our RFE went to approved on 12th... no update online.

BUT APPROVED BABY... OMG THANK GOD!

I'm so happy right now that I will soon be out from under USCIS crappy thumb.

awesome, congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Day 226.  VJ Timeline moved to December 24th.

It is 6:00 in California and the adjudicators are taking showers and drinking coffee.  Even they dont know what a great day this is going to be for some of us.  

Never lose the faith.  The process sucks but the reason for it is amazing.  As yesterday was MLK DAY, I think we should honor him with a few appropriate quotes as we start a new week...

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward."

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." 

"We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope." 

Let's go get some approvals today!

it's coming, John.

I come here every day just to see when it's... your day.

5/30/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 

6/06/2017:  NOA1 Date

01/02/2018: NOA2  Date
01/24/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
02/02/2018: Case Number Assigned

02/12/2018: NVC Email - IN TRANSIT

No NVC Letter Received

02/17/2018:  Scheduled Interview (while still IN TRANSIT)

02/20/2018:  Embassy "READY" status

03/02/2018:  Medical Scheduled

03/06/2018: INTERVIEW Scheduled

03/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!
03/28/2018: Visa in Hand!!!!
06/11/2018: POE USA - ATLANTA

06/18/ 2018:  MARRIED!   CHARLOTTE, NC

07/27/2018: AOS; i485, i765 & i131 Mailed

07/30/2018: NOA1 Receive Date (i485,i313, i765)

08/10/2018: NOA1 Hardcopies received.

08/16/2018: Biometrics Letter Received

08/30/2018: Biometrics Appointment Scheduled

10/22/2018: AOS Interview Scheduled- Electronic Notice

Just now, Ana Maria said:

it's coming, John.

I come here every day just to see when it's... your day.

Thank you so much.  Our time will come and there are people here much more stressed than we are.  I am truly blessed with Rose.  I am so happy when I see any approvals.  I hope a lot of us get that relief today!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Well, here’s to hoping there’s not a government shutdown at the end of this week. I think we have all been through enough!

Hi June friends!

I am hoping for the best for everyone. We are now in mid-Jan. Let's hope USCIS gets the fire lit under them.

Wishing so much luck and love to everyone. <3 <3 <3 

31 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Tier 2 informed fiance today that our RFE went to approved on 12th... no update online.

CONGRATULATIONS :)))))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
35 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

I cheered that loudly for you, I made my customers jump! 😂

Congratulations!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

(Also added you on XBox) 

36 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  What a long, strange trip its been!!!  I could not be happier for you.  Please stay around so we can follow the Journey Part 2.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
37 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Congratulations!

Now waiting on NVC :)

How long would you wait for before contact USCIS to see if they have sent you approval to NVC?

Are NVC good at sending their approval quickly to the embassy?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
40 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

That's awesome! Congratulations! It's nice to start the day with some good news. Every approval I see feels like a win for me.

Timeline
45 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

213 days from NOA1 to approval (with an RFE).... I count myself lucky (its sad that it is such a bad situation that 213 is GOOD, but here we are)....

Anyway - lets hope for many more today!

OMG!!! actually got emotional for you!! CONGRATULATIONS. Please keep me updated with the next part my fellow UK buddy!!!

xx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, JackCassidyMusic said:

Joining y'all in the 200 day club today.

201 days today ... keeping cool and that involves playing more guitar and staying buried in my job, my kids and my music.

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

1 hour ago, Gators15 said:

Well, here’s to hoping there’s not a government shutdown at the end of this week. I think we have all been through enough!

The one (and probably only) advantage we have is that USCIS is a fee based and not a Government funded entity.  USCIS will continue to work even if there is a shutdown.  I'm not sure about NVC and I assume that ancillary services will be impacted.  So they will work but they may be slowed a bit...

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.