Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Did you get the approval notification from the app or from the web site? Cause the app sometimes adds a day. But if it was different hen USCIS web site, now that's interesting.

website. (email and text notification)  I deleted the app around thanksgiving lol

Timeline
1 hour ago, D and T said:

He advised they are speeding up? Yay!

I kinda thought so, or at least, I was hoping so, based on some of the comments from others who've passed along info that seemed to indicate the same.

Maybe they're getting through the bottleneck now.

Hey, I'll take any reason to hope. What a long, horribly stressful process this has been.

Thank you so much @Adamma Jerome for letting us know!  If the Manager you spoke was right, then... yeah baby!  :D  This is great news for everyone.

We'll find out soon enough. :) 

this is good news for my heart.... I was approved a week ago... ill wait to call until next week :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Thank you so much.  Honestly, much of my positiveness is simple to convince myself.  This is one of the most stressful things I have done.  I love seeing all the approvals but part of me dies as those late June and July filers are celebrating there approvals.  I am so happy for them but I still wonder what happed to the rest of us.  I dont blame them but I am jealous at times.  I know our time will come but sometimes I also imagine sitting here for another year waiting.

Jealousy is a human emotion and you can't blame yourself for what you feel. Know that your positivity is what keeps all of us going. And we will keep you running John. We will stick with you till you get your Rose.

Just imagine the party VJ is going to have when you two can finally tie the knot. :wub:

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Day 225 - VJ Timeline stuck at December 24

7:30 in California.  A new day.  Make it rain!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
17 hours ago, Just-in-case18 said:

Hey Junies! 

Wanted to give you guys a heads up that if you plan on calling the USCIS call center tomorrow they may be closed since we’re expecting another snowstorm on the east coast! 

Praying for approvals for you guys today :) 

central PA got 5 inches.. woot woot!  lovin it..... :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

this is good news for my heart.... I was approved a week ago... ill wait to call until next week :-)

We're at four weeks waiting for NVC case number but I haven't called yet.  There hasn't been any point in it, since everyone is reporting negative responses. I hate negative responses LOL, they make me feel so crappy and grumpy. So I'm just nervously trying to bide my time.

I've been watching and trying to understand what the best time will be to start getting my fiance's time-sensitive documents together so that I have them when I need them. To help make it feel like I have some control over the situation (Ha! yeah right) I've been making a little game with myself out of it, :P trying to time it right so that the documents won't be too out-of-date for the interview, nor end up inadvertently making myself wait for them when it's finally time to book the interview.

I already have all my own documents ready. I got the final one, the police clearance, last week.  Now it's getting to be time to get my fiance's paperwork together.

Over this week and next week, he's going to get his employment and bank letter, plus get all his supporting financial documents together. Then, I will start calling the NVC.

Once they assign the case number, it seems to go to the Montreal embassy very quickly. The Montreal embassy is booking about 3 weeks to a month out. So, I figure he can send me all his stuff by priority mail in two weeks (ish) time, and I should have it in plenty of time for the interview. It seems reasonable to hope (please please) that the interview can take place in early March now. Or maybe even late February but surely to God, March for sure.

That's my plan anyway. We will see how well it works out.  :)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

So, I contacted  the NVC and  they gave me a case number that starts with ABD, very unclear about instructions though, they said it got assigned to an agent yesterday but they have received it.

not sure where I  have to go to get an update on when it gets sent, do i check on https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx after its been sent to the US embassy or before its sent?

Edited by MinalN
needed to add more

Timeline
14 minutes ago, D and T said:

We're at four weeks waiting for NVC case number but I haven't called yet.  There hasn't been any point in it, since everyone is reporting negative responses. I hate negative responses LOL, they make me feel so crappy and grumpy. So I'm just nervously trying to bide my time.

I've been watching and trying to understand what the best time will be to start getting my fiance's time-sensitive documents together so that I have them when I need them. To help make it feel like I have some control over the situation (Ha! yeah right) I've been making a little game with myself out of it, :P trying to time it right so that the documents won't be too out-of-date for the interview, nor end up inadvertently making myself wait for them when it's finally time to book the interview.

I already have all my own documents ready. I got the final one, the police clearance, last week.  Now it's getting to be time to get my fiance's paperwork together.

Over this week and next week, he's going to get his employment and bank letter, plus get all his supporting financial documents together. Then, I will start calling the NVC.

Once they assign the case number, it seems to go to the Montreal embassy very quickly. The Montreal embassy is booking about 3 weeks to a month out. So, I figure he can send me all his stuff by priority mail in two weeks (ish) time, and I should have it in plenty of time for the interview. It seems reasonable to hope (please please) that the interview can take place in early March now. Or maybe even late February but surely to God, March for sure.

That's my plan anyway. We will see how well it works out.  :)

can someone direct me to a link/forum etc of the list of thing the petitioner and the bene need for the interview phase?  these are all necessary AT interview, not prior to... correct?  and the payment stuff -- bene handles that with embassy correct?  does VJ have step by step after NOA2 --- I think I'm answering my own question bec I think I came across it once... I need to go search the VJ jungle... be back in a litter...

I wont start calling NVC soon. I'm not a caller ( I only called one time with USCIS)   so ill wait maybe another 3 weeks ( by that time 4 will have passed) and see what I get... maybe things will have sped up a little and I will be surprised... who knows !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

can someone direct me to a link/forum etc of the list of thing the petitioner and the bene need for the interview phase?  these are all necessary AT interview, not prior to... correct?  and the payment stuff -- bene handles that with embassy correct?  does VJ have step by step after NOA2 --- I think I'm answering my own question bec I think I came across it once... I need to go search the VJ jungle... be back in a litter...

I wont start calling NVC soon. I'm not a caller ( I only called one time with USCIS)   so ill wait maybe another 3 weeks ( by that time 4 will have passed) and see what I get... maybe things will have sped up a little and I will be surprised... who knows !

Here's a good starting place:

And for when you are ready to call the NVC, this is very helpful:

https://sites.google.com/view/post-noa2/home

Also don't forget to check out the Portals link on the front page here for your home embassy and experiences that people who went through the process there have shared.  The embassy website should have a link to their Packet 3 or instructions on what they want you to bring.

Good luck and hang in there :)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Desi1012 said:

I SENT AN EMAIL TO THE CALIFORNIA FOLLOW UP EMAIL MY CASE GOT APPROVED JANUARY 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD IS GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

Congrats!!! :) Is June 8 your received date? It gives me some hope

I just didn’t understand who you sent an email to 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.