Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Alexg89 said:

I’m sorry if I am being rude for asking, but does her case have any complications? Like deportation or something. She’s totally out processing times

what does uscis say about it?

As far as I know nothing out of the ordinary.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

You have understood wrong.  My point was not to accuse people of being hypocrites and tell them to chill out, just because they moved to July.

I have no problem with them moving to July. I had no problem with them starting June before May had finished.

Do I wish they did everything in order, hell yes, but I dont control them.  

I simply wasn't willing to sit in silence whilst someone from July comes along as starts telling off people from June for being pissed off and accuses them of being hypocritical.

Gosh.  I totally give up with this #######.

Sorry I edited but was too late... I got you. 

I didnt understand the other comment also This time ( blaming my jet lag still) 

pleaseeee hold on :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Naes said:

I know the feeling... I do believe we all seriously need to see johns approval soon and the rest to come with it.. I'm getting depressed over June's situation a little bit more everyday. And july "started" on their day 170 or something so I wouldn't even count that as something extraordinary...

More like day 191...

2 hours ago, Naes said:

So there are 2 july approvals from its first week.

hence they must be mainly concentrating june and updated the system to have their records set as the starting day. (Most likely in the future as of December 31 will show as july1 cases at least)

I believe they are trying to keep the average time around 180 (for July).

but june looks like how march did, with lots of non-updated cases, so please continue to check mailboxes and call them when necessary as many also get information that way.

good luck to all of us...

Naaaaah... I don't think they are trying to keep the average at around 180 for july... more like between 210 and 240

All of us early july filers are over 190 days now and I don't think they're going to focus on July for another 4 weeks or so...

Timeline
Just now, Dave and Kate said:

More like day 191...

Naaaaah... I don't think they are trying to keep the average at around 180 for july... more like between 210 and 240

All of us early july filers are over 190 days now and I don't think they're going to focus on July for another 4 weeks or so...

Oh you may have 210 average but they don't care about that. They lied about starting June 1 on as of October 31, they're going to use this to just say they were at july 1 on December 31...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Sorry I edited but was too late... I got you. 

I didnt understand the other comment also This time ( blaming my jet lag still) 

pleaseeee hold on :) 

HAHA the jetlag from US to Japan must be hellish.  And again, no need to apologise, I'm totally cool.   Just trying to keep June thread as a safe place for June to express as they wish to do.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Don't get me wrong - I am FURIOUS that they're f'n over the previous months. I am very much into processes. This is a process I DO NOT LIKE.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
Just now, vocaledge said:

HAHA the jetlag from US to Japan must be hellish.  And again, no need to apologise, I'm totally cool.   Just trying to keep June thread as a safe place for June to express as they wish to do.

Should I go make more popcorn?

Timeline
Just now, Jaquelly said:

Don't get me wrong - I am FURIOUS that they're f'n over the previous months. I am very much into processes. This is a process I DO NOT LIKE.

I dont think any of us do LoL - and I thought England had bad systems!

Just now, useful89 said:

Depends if anyone else decides to come into the June filers thread and try to tell June filers how they can react ;-)

(In progress)

Timeline
Just now, useful89 said:

Yes!

1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

I totally agree with that.. but when people are frustrated that frustration kind of jumps through this thread and brings a huge cloud of negativity to the whole topic. I seriously get so depressed on other topics because of this.. hence ended up here trying to blow it a little bit.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

I dont think any of us do LoL - and I thought England had bad systems!

Depends if anyone else decides to come into the June filers thread and try to tell June filers how they can react ;-)

Hahaha. You get'em!

Just now, Naes said:

Yes!

I totally agree with that.. but when people are frustrated that frustration kind of jumps through this thread and brings a huge cloud of negativity to the whole topic. I seriously get so depressed on other topics because of this.. hence ended up here trying to blow it a little bit.

We need more of squirrel's gifs... where did he go?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Thats all I want - but at the same time, without being territorial, this is the June thread, and if June filers want to express frustration such as you did, you should be allowed to do so without other months coming here and making you feel crappy for it..

I 100% understand - and you have every right to want July cases done.  I'm happy for every approval that happens, regardless of the month that filer comes from.  But I'm also not going into the July thread and telling people off for getting excited, am I?  Thats my point.

I hear you. This is my family. Ain't nobody comin' here and upsetting my lot. 

It is a sh!tty thing to do. 

Ooooohhhhhhh... On the muffin talk, take your chappy to Hummingbird Cafe and get some cake. 😁 Delicious happiness. Their red velvet is to die for. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Yes!

Nobody needs to be 'depressed' though babe.... at the end of the day, we all get enough information here by now to know what we are facing.  May wasn't the first and June won't be the last - thats just a fact.

And before long July will be in their own thread expressing the same frustrations as June are right now, and will have every right, just like June does, and just like May people like @Trinab80 have EVERY right to, and at the end of the day I think we ALL agree on the validity of those frustrations.

People just need to be allowed to express it, and be built up... not told to 'chill' and accused of hypocrisy - thats all - and I dont think there is ANYONE here who would disagree with that analysis.  We all want people approved, thats the base of it all.

(In progress)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lotts said:

I hear you. This is my family. Ain't nobody comin' here and upsetting my lot. 

It is a sh!tty thing to do. 

Ooooohhhhhhh... On the muffin talk, take your chappy to Hummingbird Cafe and get some cake. 😁 Delicious happiness. Their red velvet is to die for. 

I totally just ate a half liter tub of frozen yoghurt and now I feel like a fatty..... *shrug* - I'll blame USCIS, as I do for everything bad in the world right now hahahaha

(In progress)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.