Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, D and T said:

@JT and DP

Yes! So good to see action on any case from early June, especially of course, "our" date, the 2nd. Your RFE means you can at least move forward! I'm so happy for you!!! :) 

Thank you) I almost lost hope for my case to be touched in this year.

Hope yours will be checked soon too!

Just now, useful89 said:

I can't believe there are still so many May filers waiting...what an absolute travesty and scandal. 

my feeling exactly. It's heart breaking :cry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Lana&Tyler said:

For all of us faithful people here. 

We need to speak!

Let’s Be honest we are being mistreated. Waiting well over 6 months for anything to happen? It’s wrong. And the pace is ridiculous.

How are we going to get anywhere in life if we are silent? If nobody hears us?

Feel free to take my letter as a ground base and inspiration, personalize it and send it to your congress man/ woman. Let’s do something. Let’s try. The smallest rock can cause an avalanche. Let’s get rolling!

Let’s speak. 

02A53448-57BF-4A1B-8D40-8F339EE3DBB6.jpeg

EAA036E6-7162-4B2B-9FD6-60BCE8B27200.png

Already written and sent

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

29 minutes ago, Lana&Tyler said:

For all of us faithful people here. 

We need to speak!

Let’s Be honest we are being mistreated. Waiting well over 6 months for anything to happen? It’s wrong. And the pace is ridiculous.

How are we going to get anywhere in life if we are silent? If nobody hears us?

Feel free to take my letter as a ground base and inspiration, personalize it and send it to your congress man/ woman. Let’s do something. Let’s try. The smallest rock can cause an avalanche. Let’s get rolling!

Let’s speak. 

02A53448-57BF-4A1B-8D40-8F339EE3DBB6.jpeg

EAA036E6-7162-4B2B-9FD6-60BCE8B27200.png

Wrote ours up and sending in the morning 

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 hours ago, BK&MC said:

Hey.... you'll be alright. Hang in there. I was where you are for the past 2-3 weeks and it was bringing me down too. BUT, you just gotta hang in there and pull him through. One of you gotta be strong. He'll snap out of it soon. I know that feeling of being afraid and insecure but you just gotta remember how much you guys love each other. So much so, you made the decision to start the process and be with each other for the rest of your lives! That's no easy and sudden decision! So don't fret, his love for you won't just disappear overnight. 

What happened with mine was he was sooo caught up in work and me not being there, he withdrew himself from everyone, including me. It hurts but that's how he coped and I just had to grind my teeth and be the stronger one. Luckily, he now came through and had snapped out of it. 

So yours will too! Just hang tight! And with you being a June filer, your NOA2 will come any day now! Not much longer now! 

Thank You so much for such encouraging words, sometimes we feel like our world is falling apart but  guess we are not alone. He is withdrawing from friends a lot, I am too, all I feel like doing is talk to him on the phone or text, he does not do video chats because he says it breaks his heart every time we do. I am hopeful he will remain strong, I just came back on Nov 27th and saw him for only 5 days, he has the most trouble when I return home.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

5 RFE notifications just came through on my app - all June 9th filers and not included on vocaledge’s midday scan. 

It really sucks that the iPhone app doesn't give those alerts for 'similar cases'...

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Thank you @Lana&Tyler for the template!!! 

Email sent - fingers crossed :( 

Edited by lizandvin

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

It really sucks that the iPhone app doesn't give those alerts for 'similar cases'...

Was just thinking the same... 

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline
On 12/6/2017 at 11:35 AM, Nissss said:

OMG SO MANY JUNE 12THS! I JUST HAD A MOMENT AND THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF THEM.....but NO :( Yay for these people, whoever you are!

Are there any more scans coming tonight I'm June 12 359673...they just skipping all over me

Timeline
20 hours ago, Iris Wen said:

Hey there. My fiancée just showed me this message and felt really bad about it, so I wanted to reply to you. I don't know your relation or how long you two have been together, but Iris and I have gone through many ups and downs because of the distance and we even ended up breaking up at one point. But one thing was always true, and that is when we are together we are great! It took quite a while for us to realize that we weren't having problems with each other, it has simply been the distance and everything that comes along with it.

When she is down and needs a hug or my support, it is very hard to show that via a video call on my phone. I can just hold her and give her the affection that she needs. Also, the time difference is a killer and really affects our sleeping patterns and thus our moods GREATLY. Once we got to the point where we finally understood this, we were golden. That doesn't mean that it has been easy, but we both have the proper understanding of the situation and we know that it is not permanent.

Now, that having been said, Iris still stresses every single day and wants the process to hurry up. She quite religiously checks for updates on our visa status hoping to be able to make progress. She is the worrier in the relationship, just as your fiancé is.

If you two are great without all of this stress, then you need to realize that this is not representative of your relationship. A long-distance relationship isn't a true healthy relationship. There are a lot of things that are missing from the relationship. And if you want too long, at some point it becomes unbearable. A long-distance relationship cannot remain long-distance forever.

He will need to manage his impatience and his worries. It IS very stressful and some people can't handle it. I hope that you mean enough to him that he will be willing to stick it out. But keep communicating with him and have him communicate with you. You will both need to support each other. Even though he might be the one who is worrying a lot and it is bringing you down, he likely needs a lot of support from you. In the beginning I used to get very upset with Iris because for me, if she wanted to be with me, she would do whatever it takes and she wouldn't get depressed for lose motivation. And when I got upset, it brought her down even more and we would not be good for a while. You need to support him during this time and also let him know how he's affecting you.

A lot of us have and are going through this too. You're not alone in this. Iris and I wish you the best of luck and we hope that you can stay strong and make this happen, if this is what you both truly want.

God bless you both, thank you for your empathy. Honestly, I get paranoid because he has broken up with me in the past, never for more than a few hours, its like he gets on crisis mode and keeps getting frustrated. He could not renew his employment contract in December last year because they needed a 2 year commitment, and we were gonna do this process thinking it was gonna by about 6 months all together, as we were told. He is self employed with an unsteady income, the ex-wife keeps nagging him to come back  home to their kids, he feels guilty, money wise struggling, and I have been supporting him so that child support gets taken care of, I have been in Mexico five times, since last December, but sometimes, he feels lonely and feels there is no end to this distance. We met in May 2016, and have met 5 times in person. from 5 to10 days each time, I really miss him, and I do struggle with my emotions, especially since know I have put all my effort and love into this relationship and have loved him inconditionally. Its just sad, all this waiting, and not knowing what will happen, like all my life depends on USCIS.

Timeline
13 hours ago, marinapoli said:

I am dying to see the snow too!!! And have a snowy Christmas 🎄 and also my first thanksgiving. Sadly all I had was FaceTime thanksgiving and will be having FaceTime Christmas too, but this is the last one, yay! 

Hey hang in there, even if you were together physically, same thing could happen, every once in a while one person gets upset and that’s when the other has to be stronger, positive, and remember all the many great reasons why you’re in a relationship! Think that you’re past 2/3 of your waiting period and now we can all see the finish line! Sending love and patience to you both 💕

You are right, I need to be strong and positive to keep us calmed and afloat. Thank you for your words of encouragement, 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Naes said:

Congratulations sweetie ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So happy 😊😊😊😊 

In our documentary today we will talk about the differences of an active months filer and an about to begin months filer:

Here we see the difference of, a june filer-about to get notice getting anxious yet chill. Knowing that timeline won't do much of a thing..

but we also have the wild july filer, who wants to catch a glimpse of what's going on. Can something official give it the release it aches for. Can the vj timeline finally show that beautiful date inside the 2017 perimeter...

next episode:

It's Christmas, where's July?

-Grinch stole my noa2-

Haha. I'm more interested in knowing how it affects the timeline calculations. We already know it's way off, but how much can be attributed to people who never update their timelines? The world may never know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.