967 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
16 minutes ago, GBPackers said:

Today marks 90 days since my NOA... how long will I have to wait to start living? :( This is soooo frustrating.. 

Day 101 here.. still not a word since 11/13. I did a case inquiry around 3 weeks ago, but they say it takes 15-30 days just to get an answer on the inquiry. Had to leave my job two days ago as my OPT EAD expired + my drivers license expired then too. Not allowed to renew it without new EAD, so just sitting at home now patiently waiting for my new EAD/AP.

Edited by Annicam

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
30 minutes ago, GBPackers said:

Today marks 90 days since my NOA... how long will I have to wait to start living? :( This is soooo frustrating.. 

Today marks 90 days since they received my case and I haven’t been approved yet either. Talked to tier 2 officer who said we have to wait as NBC is working on October 1 cases still. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I’m 94 days after my NOA but since I got RFIE they told me my clock starts from 0 since the day they received it...

What are you guys doing in the mean time? I tried to go to the gym or do stuff around the house like clean, I already watched the entire Netflix catalog, but not having a job and something to do it’s making me depressed, I hate not having money to do stuff I want, I haven’t even paid my phone bc I spend my little money on groceries. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, aasupp said:

I’m 94 days after my NOA but since I got RFIE they told me my clock starts from 0 since the day they received it...

What are you guys doing in the mean time? I tried to go to the gym or do stuff around the house like clean, I already watched the entire Netflix catalog, but not having a job and something to do it’s making me depressed, I hate not having money to do stuff I want, I haven’t even paid my phone bc I spend my little money on groceries. 

I’m thinking buying ps4 and playing non-stop already.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Seriously? I thought even if you get RFIE your EAD and AP would come on time :o I am sorry to hear that!

If it only would make you feel better I am telling you, you are not alone. There are plenty of us in the similar situation. I go to the gym, clean and cook, watch Netflix, read books and volunteer at school - which makes me feel needed and this is actually the reason I leave bed in the morning. Recently got my driver's license so I can actually go somewhere without my husband's assistance (I feel bad for him of how dependent I am, but he's the best supporter!). It's been rough I have to say and now I can really understand why unemployed people fall into depression. 

3 hours ago, aasupp said:

Timeline

Not sure but what i see, this week was no action here at all.  I don’t remember anyone getting any updates since monday. I checked processing times, before it was 82 days, now went up to 89. Are they on vacation or something?  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

NBC has updated!they are now processing 1st november 2017 i175a ..atleast  now we will see some of november fillers getting their EAD.. l hope they'll move fast and start working on November.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lorani said:

NBC has updated!they are now processing 1st november 2017 i175a ..atleast  now we will see some of november fillers getting their EAD.. l hope they'll move fast and start working on November.

Where did you saw it? In USCIS site it says October 1st.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If your I-765 is more than 75days, can we request for expedite if your from k1 aos? Just saw it in uscis processing times.

207CE0F8-2E69-4735-8C6B-846036AC987D.png

Timeline
5 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

If your I-765 is more than 75days, can we request for expedite if your from k1 aos? Just saw it in uscis processing times.

207CE0F8-2E69-4735-8C6B-846036AC987D.png

I wouldn’t recommend doing so even if you’re allowed. Whoever did that nothing changed for them most of the time. That’s my personal opinion. 

So I went for my infopass appointment on Tuesday! Waited for like an hour and 30 minutes from my appointment time to be seen but they were very nice. The lady was surprised that I hadn't had my biometrics and that I had already been approved for EAD/AP. Turns out that my original bio was scheduled for Dec 18th (didn't receive notice). I had already put a SR for that and it also turns out that they rescheduled me for another bio on Feb 7th (didn't receive that notice either). But I did receive my NOAs for EAD/AP. 

Anyway, a quick call to the bio peeps and I was sent straight through for my FPs. Tuesday night I got notice that my EAD card is in production so I guess they were just waiting for my biometrics to begin production. My notice date was 11/28/17. 

If in doubt, schedule an infopass appointment. They have access to your file, they don't read an awful script, and you don't have to wait 15 days for an answer. 

hey @Aquilina - i am confused, i saw you in the washington dc list but your profile says california. which is your local office. i'm not a stalker, just trying to find other people filing at the DC office. :)

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 hours ago, GBPackers said:

We ALL know what you mean. There are friends of mine from August still waiting their EAD/AP. Be patient and stay positive. 

8/14/17 --- AOS sent I-485, I-765, I-131

8/16/17 --- AOS Packet received Chicago USCIS Day 0

8/21/17  --- Received email & text notification 

8/23/17  --- Received hard copy of NOA  

9/01/17  --- Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131  

9/11/17  --- Biometrics Appointment Done

10/17/17 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

11/30/2017 - EAD/AP Approved
12/01/2017 - Card in Production
12/05/2017 - Received Approval Notice in the Mail
12/06//2017 - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me
12/07/2017 - Card Received 

1/19/18  --- Interview Date 2/21

2/21/18  ---  Approved on the Spot

• 1 hour after the interview received uscis mobile app alert
  • Status changed from "Interview is scheduled" to "New Card Is Being Produced

2/26/18  --- Received hard copy of NOA for the Green Card

2/26/18  --- USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

2/28/18 --- Permanent Resident/Green Card received :jest:

Travelling with Combo Card Feedback 

AOS Interview - Review and Tips

Brazil Instructions After i-129F Approval    and  Emails Sent by NVC and Brazilian Embassy after the i-129F approval

B2 Visa Experience / Mother-in-law financially challenged for visa

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region - USPS INFORMED DELIVERY

NVC - (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

" Have you tried the search tool? K1 isnt an easy process and a LOT of reading is required to avoid problems (RFEs) etc, if you dont like reading, be prepared to spend WAY more time and couple more $$$ with an lawyer " 

1 hour ago, T_P said:

We ALL know what you mean. There are friends of mine from August still waiting their EAD/AP. Be patient and stay positive. 

August?!? No way!! Did they have an rfe?? That's ridiculous 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.