2,704 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, emekus94 said:

Well I can't opine on their sponsorship since I don't know the company.

But you just gotta be careful on what their sponsorship entails. Some companies only sponsor on a specific type of VISA, etc.
Because keep in mind the whole point of EAD is to make sure you are not going to LEGALLY displace American workers. And companies are being careful not to be under scrutiny for that. 

Ya you are correct 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, ChuAni said:

@EllyNelly! Dear, I will advise you wait up for the EAD

Ya we will 😔 thanks for the advise nwanne m 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
3 hours ago, r1mario said:

Waiting at the airport for my fiance😍 small chance, but an approval when she is here would be awesome😁

That would be great news during her visit! My fiance also from NL.. Almost same NOA...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, EllyNelly said:

Ya we will 😔 thanks for the advise nwanne m 

Don't worry, everything will work out well. Jisike, nwanne m.💖💖

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I'm going down to Colombia for a week at the beginning of May. I can't take it anymore! Haven't seen my fiancé in 6 months!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, scott&camila said:

I'm going down to Colombia for a week at the beginning of May. I can't take it anymore! Haven't seen my fiancé in 6 months!

Have fun! I’m going in April to Colombia.

Hopefully we get approval soon. 

I’m October 3rd filer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chris ortsac said:

Have fun! I’m going in April to Colombia.

Hopefully we get approval soon. 

I’m October 3rd filer.

Just came back myself. Never miss EstereoPicnic with my fiance, plus it's her birthday. So glad that this process is coming to it's last phase

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, AERNESTOC said:

Just came back myself. Never miss EstereoPicnic with my fiance, plus it's her birthday. So glad that this process is coming to it's last phase

Yea, I thought about trying to wait until the interview, but man if for some reason USCIS doesn't touch my case in a month or two then I couldn't live with myself not seeing her that long.

10 hours ago, Mr & Mr said:

Now im not complaining, but to say that they got to october 10th a bit strange, they just took some cases from first 10 days of month, it doesnt mean that they got there... in that 10 days more or less 1000 cases (and its only i129F), and they proceed only more or less 50 from them. Same as you say about that people waiting since june , they passed june 2 month ago, and what, people still waiting. All what they say about that they proccesing case by case as they recieved it a bit not true... because if they process case from october now, there would be no one waiting since june. only god of uscis know how they work on that documents.

If to think that way as you said, they got to November 20th, as you can see on Igor's list .
And yes, im copmpassion to others, and wish to people before us to receive theirs approvals asap.
But we shouldnt scream about that they got to October 10th, cause its not true. Once everyone or at least 95% of that 10 days with hear from USCIS any news, that will means that they got there.

They do not process cases in order.  I was not a happy camper when I filed in October (10/11/12) before and didn't get approved until June (6/3/13). They did touch the case April 30 at that time but I guess if your case is difficult they'll either send RFE or just leave it until later.  I do not think this is fair... I'm sure the people STILL CURRENTLY FROM MONTHS PRIOR TO OCTOBER 2017 are very sad

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, DPP123 said:

I am not surprised.  Its Friday before a holiday.  Many probably took leave today.  

Today is a holiday and the government takes it off. Also expect them to take Monday off to observe Easter Sunday.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, scott&camila said:

That's great! It's really difficult to be apart for so many months. Enjoy!

10/03/2017 I-129F sent

10/05/2017 - I-129F delivered

10/10/2017 - NOA1 

03/29/2018 - NOA2 

04/17/2018 NVC case received

04/19/2018 - NVC case number assigned

05/16/2018 - In Transit to Consulate

05/18/2018 - Ready at Consulate

06/18/2018 - Medical

07/03/2018 - Interview

07/19/2018 - VOH

07/27/2018 - POE

Post NOA2 Information For Brazil

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.