Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
10 minutes ago, tujna said:

Yes, it does sucks.  But thank you for information everyone.  I guess online status check for us is useless :rolleyes: I will make a phone call next or the following week once I am at 8 or 9 weeks as you suggest.

Yes, I don't advise calling until after 9 weeks. 

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

9 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

At which NVC did you call? Portsmouth NH or other? We send Our civil docs to NH.

Yeah, there is only one NVC. Here is their contact info. Also free apps/software you can use to call them if calling from outside the US. 

Calling the NVC from outside of the US (or within)

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am / 7h-8h or 23h-24h 

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

1, to verify priority date

2, to establish an agent, request fee bill or invoice number

3, to verify that they received your mail

4, to confirm date and time of interview

5, to update your mailing address, phone number, email address

6, if your case is at a US embassy or consulate overseas

7, for all other questions

Once you have a CC, please let us know on the forum. Thank you! :)

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Yes, I don't advise calling until after 9 weeks. 

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Yeah, there is only one NVC. Here is their contact info. Also free apps/software you can use to call them if calling from outside the US. 

Calling the NVC from outside of the US (or within)

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am / 7h-8h or 23h-24h 

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

1, to verify priority date

2, to establish an agent, request fee bill or invoice number

3, to verify that they received your mail

4, to confirm date and time of interview

5, to update your mailing address, phone number, email address

6, if your case is at a US embassy or consulate overseas

7, for all other questions

Once you have a CC, please let us know on the forum. Thank you! :)

I will thank you  . 😃😂😂

Edited by green line2017

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/16/2017 at 2:30 PM, green line2017 said:

Sorry about your situation this is not fair to you after all this years of waiting moment of relief . 

God bless you . Take care, keep Hoping and you will be find your way .

It's ok. Thank you for your concern. :) All I can do is ask for updates and hope.

Timeline
On 7/16/2017 at 3:25 PM, JBMG said:

Hi Guys, she's on the spreadsheet.. You'll see this has been a very long journey for her.. Been dealing with this since 3/4/2010... 

Hmm, can you reach out to other employees that have been able to get their visa? Maybe they can provide you with some insight..

Hmm. If they want you to move the date to September or October, you can contact your embassy to change the date. Maybe the embassy is used to this due to the amount of bureaucratic red tape involved.. I just hope your employer won't string you along too much and have you reschedule several times.. Not sure how long you have to schedule an appointment once you've received your CC..  Maybe you can ask your embassy that question..

Meanwhile, i hope you can seek out feedback from your colleagues who have already been through this and have made it to the states. Maybe they can give you some great advice or at least peace of mind.. hang in there.. Really sucks that after 7 years, you're still dealing with setbacks... 

Thanks! I know someone else who is also being asked to wait and move the date of interview. Hers is earlier than mine (July 26) and I've talked to another friend who has friends who are under the same agency/employer as me and she said they're in the US now. There probably isn't a problem with the employer and the contract, just that they take longer than is usual for sponsorship compared to other employers.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, jen targ said:

It's ok. Thank you for your concern. :) All I can do is ask for updates and hope.

I hope you made it soon  I pray for you . Hang in there.

Timeline
1 minute ago, green line2017 said:

I hope you made it soon  I pray for you . Hang in there.

Thank you. I hope you get your CC soon too.

If I may ask, under what profession are you going to work? Is it nursing/medical? You don't have to answer if it's not ok. :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, jen targ said:

Thank you. I hope you get your CC soon too.

If I may ask, under what profession are you going to work? Is it nursing/medical? You don't have to answer if it's not ok. :)

I will answer you on .Pm. It's  confidential:D

:D

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I haven't received my interview date yet while my CC was on July 3rd. As I follow other people from the same CC dates but on marriage based petitions , majority of them already got their interviews scheduled. I guess (from my searches) employment based applicants get interviews 2-4 weeks later than other visa types. In general interviews are given 3-6 weeks after CC. Anyone know earlier ?     

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, sulusum said:

I haven't received my interview date yet while my CC was on July 3rd. As I follow other people from the same CC dates but on marriage based petitions , majority of them already got their interviews scheduled. I guess (from my searches) employment based applicants get interviews 2-4 weeks later than other visa types. In general interviews are given 3-6 weeks after CC. Anyone know earlier ?     

I would agree with you. If you look at @dwheels76 spreadsheet, he has a lot more cases in the EB category and it does definitely take longer. What I'm going to assume is that they have some kind of filing system for each month of CC complete. I'm assuming marriage based go on one pile and employment on another etc., so I'm sure marriage are provided interview first which kind of makes sense. But for London, it's between 21-29 days from CC to interview notification. So this week or next week hopefully! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Feanix said:

I would agree with you. If you look at @dwheels76 spreadsheet, he has a lot more cases in the EB category and it does definitely take longer. What I'm going to assume is that they have some kind of filing system for each month of CC complete. I'm assuming marriage based go on one pile and employment on another etc., so I'm sure marriage are provided interview first which kind of makes sense. But for London, it's between 21-29 days from CC to interview notification. So this week or next week hopefully! 

We almost there so we have to agree with this situation and wait .....for how long who knows maybe two days or one week more  , life is good.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.