Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
7 hours ago, enigma992 said:

I hope you are right but I am EB-2 and from August 1st, my priority date is no longer current and according to the rules your interview cannot be scheduled if your priority date is not current. Maybe they are not as strict on that in reality..

ย 

Either way, fingers crossed for end of next week. It does seem like they do the EB scheduling at the end of the month based on the last ones they scheduled so maybe I just missed the cut for last month and will make this month! We will find out!

Wait what is your PD? How can it go from being current to not current?ย 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
18 minutes ago, enigma992 said:

My PD is August 2015 I think. They are retrogressing EB-2 ROW from Current to April 2015 in August. How this makes any sense I don't know...ย 

Do you have the link to this information please?ย 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Timeline
12 hours ago, enigma992 said:

I will wait until October if I have to but the not knowing and waiting is more difficult than you make it sound, given my current work and living situation. Ultimately you are right in that there is nothing we can do and just have to expect the worst, but it is tricky. My company will not be happy if I tell them I wont be able to move down until after October but I guess I just wont tell them anything for now.

im ย in the same situation working dont know for how long and dont tell to my employer this yet i thing it is better for not knowing for know .

It is just about a time for CC first and etc..And after my interview and visa in passport may tell to employer that ย i must quit my job forever .And my new future employer is already ย sad for all this delaying .....

Edited by green line2017

Timeline
2 hours ago, green line2017 said:

im ย in the same situation working dont know for how long and dont tell to my employer this yet i thing it is better for not knowing for know .

It is just about a time for CC first and etc..And after my interview and visa in passport may tell to employer that ย i must quit my job forever .And my new future employer is already ย sad for all this delaying .....

Any updates ย from ย our forum ??

Timeline
15 hours ago, tujna said:

ย 

Hello i see in the spread sheet that you have ย response that your file is in ย  review department, so when they said is your CC or interview date ย :jest:

This is good News ย so hope get soon ย other ย  answer from Nvc ย ..

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, green line2017 said:

Any updates ย from ย our forum ??

Yeah! I called today again and was told that no interview date assigned to me yet. As told many people before, rep said August spots are filled and they will be starting scheduling September at the end of the month. However todayย ย I saw a postย from a guy onย CR visa who gotย interview date to August 17. So I guess reps are just ballparking! Whatever, this week is over and EB visa petitionersย got nothing. If it's any consolation ;ย Every cloud has a silver lining...

Timeline
28 minutes ago, sulusum said:

Yeah! I called today again and was told that no interview date assigned to me yet. As told many people before, rep said August spots are filled and they will be starting scheduling September at the end of the month. However todayย ย I saw a postย from a guy onย CR visa who gotย interview date to August 17. So I guess reps are just ballparking! Whatever, this week is over and EB visa petitionersย got nothing. If it's any consolation ;ย Every cloud has a silver lining...

Thanks for response ..

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
2 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Hello i see in the spread sheet that you have ย response that your file is in ย  review department, so when they said is your CC or interview date ย :jest:

This is good News ย so hope get soon ย other ย  answer from Nvc ย ..

Hi @green line2017!ย  They actually told me that all applications from certain date are transferred to review department as a whole, so your case is probably in review too :)ย  I did not ask about interview date as couple of weeks ago they already told me that my case would be ready for interview upon approval.ย  So I don't know what to think.ย  As we discussed earlier, it does not seem plausible that interviews are scheduled while dates are retrogressed but they told me the opposite - so all we can do is wait and see.ย  I was not expecting August date, so I am looking at best at September, which would be great.ย  With October dates I am worried I won't get enough notice so that I can take vacation, schedule travel and go for my hubby's interview.ย  Let's see though, I think all of us will be OK, one way or another :)

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
5 hours ago, green line2017 said:

Everyone here knows that green card process is very tedious (it took me 11 years) and if an employer went through the hassle of sponsoring you, they would probably wait couple of months for the final steps.ย  Can you guys ask for remote work or something?ย  Also, you should be careful with leaving immediately employers sponsoring your green card.ย 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, tujna said:

Everyone here knows that green card process is very tedious (it took me 11 years) and if an employer went through the hassle of sponsoring you, they would probably wait couple of months for the final steps.ย  Can you guys ask for remote work or something?ย  Also, you should be careful with leaving immediately employers sponsoring your green card.ย 

I send you pm ...

Timeline
1 hour ago, tujna said:

Hi @green line2017!ย  They actually told me that all applications from certain date are transferred to review department as a whole, so your case is probably in review too :)ย  I did not ask about interview date as couple of weeks ago they already told me that my case would be ready for interview upon approval.ย  So I don't know what to think.ย  As we discussed earlier, it does not seem plausible that interviews are scheduled while dates are retrogressed but they told me the opposite - so all we can do is wait and see.ย  I was not expecting August date, so I am looking at best at September, which would be great.ย  With October dates I am worried I won't get enough notice so that I can take vacation, schedule travel and go for my hubby's interview.ย  Let's see though, I think all of us will be OK, one way or another :)

Tank you for your response ย i hope so that our case here in Vj EB. is in a one week to go.

Will see that in time .;)ย My hope is for ย September ย ย to .

Edited by green line2017

2 hours ago, sulusum said:

TBH, from talking to many of them, I don't think the reps at NVC know much more than us on the process. The one rep I asked whether EB interviews take longer to schedule than other types said "no he didnt think so", but clearly they do.

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.