BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Hey guyes,

Our NOA1 is dated Jul. 7, and today my USC fiance got the RFE (dated Jan.24) in his mail without any updates on USCIS website or the tracking app. So always check your mailbox & wish good luck to everyone! 

Also, we are a bit confused by the following RFE we got, and hope to receive any advice which will be very much appreciated. But if this is not suitable under this July fliers topic, please accept our sincere apologies and we will switch to other topic. Thanks!

FORM OMISSIONS AND CORRECTIONS

Omitted Items

Submit evidence of your (petitioner’s) residence for the past five years. Include address and the dates which you resided at each residence.

Submit evidence of your employment for the past five years. Include the name of your employer, employers address, your occupation, and the start/end dates of your employment.

Submit evidence of the beneficiarys residence for the past five years. Include address and the dates which the beneficiary resided at each residence.

Our questions:

1.    What are the possible reasons USCIS asked for these? (Just think it might be easier to answer the questions right if we get to know their mind beforehand LOL)

2.    About the evidence of residence, can it be online purchase receipt/bill that has my or fiances name, address, and shipping date on it? Or only official documents such as bank statement or utility bills will do? If latter, then Ill have to get my part translated and certified OMG

3.    My fiancee moved many times for the past five years (8 address in total). For the sake of convenience and privacy, he used to have his mails/bills delivered to his mothers place, and just changed to his PO box a couple of months ago. Therefore, never/seldom a mail was sent to his residence, which means no mail or bill can verify his residence. Plus, some of his past residence just needed no contracts, so there is literally no paper proof of his residence.  My question is what we should do in this case? Will explaining this situation in cover letter do? 

4.     About the evidence of my fiances employment, will tax-related documents or employment letters from employers serve just fine? Any other way suggested/recommended?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Tiny Cloud said:

Hey guyes,

Our NOA1 is dated Jul. 7, and today my USC fiance got the RFE (dated Jan.24) in his mail without any updates on USCIS website or the tracking app. So always check your mailbox & wish good luck to everyone! 

Also, we are a bit confused by the following RFE we got, and hope to receive any advice which will be very much appreciated. But if this is not suitable under this July fliers topic, please accept our sincere apologies and we will switch to other topic. Thanks!

FORM OMISSIONS AND CORRECTIONS

Omitted Items

Submit evidence of your (petitioner’s) residence for the past five years. Include address and the dates which you resided at each residence.

Submit evidence of your employment for the past five years. Include the name of your employer, employers address, your occupation, and the start/end dates of your employment.

Submit evidence of the beneficiarys residence for the past five years. Include address and the dates which the beneficiary resided at each residence.

Our questions:

1.    What are the possible reasons USCIS asked for these? (Just think it might be easier to answer the questions right if we get to know their mind beforehand LOL)

2.    About the evidence of residence, can it be online purchase receipt/bill that has my or fiances name, address, and shipping date on it? Or only official documents such as bank statement or utility bills will do? If latter, then Ill have to get my part translated and certified OMG

3.    My fiancee moved many times for the past five years (8 address in total). For the sake of convenience and privacy, he used to have his mails/bills delivered to his mothers place, and just changed to his PO box a couple of months ago. Therefore, never/seldom a mail was sent to his residence, which means no mail or bill can verify his residence. Plus, some of his past residence just needed no contracts, so there is literally no paper proof of his residence.  My question is what we should do in this case? Will explaining this situation in cover letter do? 

4.     About the evidence of my fiances employment, will tax-related documents or employment letters from employers serve just fine? Any other way suggested/recommended?

1) Because it is on the form and should have been filled before

2) I don't understand. What evidence? These are suppose to be on the form and must have been filled correctly

3) you write every single address with the dates correctly following each other, again in the form. Use additional space if necessary.

4) they are asking evidence because it was not filled properly (did you guys fill all that info before?) so now anything such as w2s would work for evidence.

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

1) Because it is on the form and should have been filled before

2) I don't understand. What evidence? These are suppose to be on the form and must have been filled correctly

3) you write every single address with the dates correctly following each other, again in the form. Use additional space if necessary.

4) they are asking evidence because it was not filled properly (did you guys fill all that info before?) so now anything such as w2s would work for evidence.

Thanks so much for your prompt reply Naes!

Yes, we did fill the info in the I-129 form itself. Just both of us had been moving a lot for past few years (also my finace changed jobs many times balabala), so we had to attach additional sheets to provide further details. At first i thought USCIS might lose the whole stack of additional sheets, so they had to ask for it again. But we also explained our meeting in person in 1 page of additional sheets, and they didn't ask for further evidence of our meet-up. So now I am thinking maybe they need any solid paper proofs like mails/bills/paychecks to verify what we said in our petition.

Timeline
Just now, Tiny Cloud said:

Thanks so much for your prompt reply Naes!

Yes, we did fill the info in the I-129 form itself. Just both of us had been moving a lot for past few years (also my finace changed jobs many times balabala), so we had to attach additional sheets to provide further details. At first i thought USCIS might lose the whole stack of additional sheets, so they had to ask for it again. But we also explained our meeting in person in 1 page of additional sheets, and they didn't ask for further evidence of our meet-up. So now I am thinking maybe they need any solid paper proofs like mails/bills/paychecks to verify what we said in our petition.

Hmm so if all the info of past 5 years was correctly in the your file. Then 

1) they are asking to verify because your fiancé uses a PO box and they wanted confirmation because of the changes

2) official things are always better. You can translate it yourself and write in the bottom your full name and that you translated it correctly if your language skills are enough to do it. No certification is necessary as far as I know

3)try to explain it in a letter and maybe put any kind of info that you can which explains the situatio.

4) I would put anything I can to verify. W2 maybe tax transcripts and maybe even the letter.

I don't understand why they sent you for omission if you're sure you filled the petition correctly. Did you put the dates correct? in between addresses there should be no gap.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, LarisaXoX said:

Has there been a full day scan? 

Yes I Just finished the scan up. I haven't went through it and organized it and posted it yet, but it was about 10-15 more cases of RFE's like the midday scan.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

wait a minute - sorry for that...thre were about 25 midday and 15 evenings? I mean 40 in total??

yeah we are expecting a whole load of mail-approvals and no updates.... that isn't right for sure :S

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

wait a minute - sorry for that...thre were about 25 midday and 15 evenings? I mean 40 in total??

yeah we are expecting a whole load of mail-approvals and no updates.... that isn't right for sure :S

Informed delivery > uscis web update!

btw did I tell you that the member who made this script to scan these, also worked for informed delivery systems development? I'm so respecting this it's crazy!! Saving our sanity for sure!

11 minutes ago, Naes said:

Informed delivery > uscis web update!

btw did I tell you that the member who made this script to scan these, also worked for informed delivery systems development? I'm so respecting this it's crazy!! Saving our sanity for sure!

oooh man... lost my motivation for the day, and my day just started (8:35 am, great........... it's gonna be a long day)

but yeah, thankfully we have a bunch of smart people here and this guy whoever he - we salute you!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

"Good morning XX,

Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of your constituent, YY, regarding the I129F petition filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). 

USCIS records show this petition is pending with the California Service Center (CSC). The CSC is adjudicating I-129F petitions that were filed on or before June 1, 2017. Your constituent's petition was filed on August 03, 2017 and remains pending within processing time. We will be making every effort to adjudicate your case in the most efficient manner based on our available resources. 

(The I129F has been with the background check unit, however it is still pending within the processing time frame)"

I got this answer yesterday from my representative regarding my "security check" status from uscis on early January. Does it sound like the security check is completed or still pending? :huh: good or bad news? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
5 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Due to TOS (Terms of Service) and privacy issues, and the fact that some people may not want their wac number posted in a forum, I will now be posting the receive dates and updates only.

Please check for personal status online in the uscis website case tracking system if you fall on one of these dates by going here.  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Below are cases for evening scan. This does not include the midday scan cases.

Evening Scan 10:00 p.m. USCIS time.

7/03/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
 7/03/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
 7/03/2017     1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
 7/03/2017     1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
 7/03/2017     1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
 7/07/2017     1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
 7/12/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
 7/18/2017     1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
 7/20/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
 7/20/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
 7/20/2017     1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
 7/21/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
 7/21/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
 7/21/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
 7/24/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
 7/24/2017    1/29/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

What does Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed means?

could it be an approval?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.