MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Depends on how active your senator office is. If you are noticing updates on your case file after contacting them, don’t hesitate to call them and ask for a follow up. They might have an answer but may not have gotten back to you themselves. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Munazza said:

Anyone call tell.. In how many days we get reply from senator?? I mailed him on Wednesday 27th Feb.. 

you have to call them and remind the office that you need a follow up. They take forever if you email them. 

29 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

you have to call them and remind the office that you need a follow up. They take forever if you email them. 

My husband called the senator office. She said that they cant do anything on this and then she said she can only email and ask the update. This was last week but no update from the senator office and the embassy.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, S.S said:

My husband called the senator office. She said that they cant do anything on this and then she said she can only email and ask the update. This was last week but no update from the senator office and the embassy.

The day embassy responds to the senator, your update date will change. I would say easiest way is to keep an eye on your case and wait for the date to change and then give them a call a day later. 

1 minute ago, MZe said:

The day embassy responds to the senator, your update date will change. I would say easiest way is to keep an eye on your case and wait for the date to change and then give them a call a day later. 

Yes i check the date but there is no update. God knows why they are taking forever.

5 minutes ago, paki-guy said:

May be its time to switch the senator. Get the 2nd senator from your state .

Ok we will try that too. I sent an email query to the embassy last month. Dint get any reply just a date update. We have been patiently waiting but atleast we should get a response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Fatima el orra said:

Finally.visa issued...7 months on ap...embassy lebanon.cr1..with ds5535...inshallah evryone gets ur visa soon

Mashallah!! Congrats!!! May you have an exciting journey ahead :D 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

Congratulations!!!!this is such hopeful news

Would you share your experience with us? 

My interview was on aug 01.2018

Almost 7 months on ap with ds5535

Feb10 the embassy called me to renew medical exams nd police record..nd send by aramex with my passport...

Feb15th sent these

Feb19th delivered to embassy

Today march 05 issue

Hope gd luck to evryone cz i know how hard is to wait...

1 hour ago, Fatima el orra said:

My interview was on aug 01.2018

Almost 7 months on ap with ds5535

Feb10 the embassy called me to renew medical exams nd police record..nd send by aramex with my passport...

Feb15th sent these

Feb19th delivered to embassy

Today march 05 issue

Hope gd luck to evryone cz i know how hard is to wait...

Many many congratulations dear...After eight months my case has also been updated...first on 14 feb...nd second 26 feb...How many time you gets updates before issuance of visa???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
1 minute ago, Manooo said:

Many many congratulations dear...After eight months my case has also been updated...first on 14 feb...nd second 26 feb...How many time you gets updates before issuance of visa???

3 updates within 1 week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.