MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, Monis said:

For sure let’s keep hope for the best nothing else we can do but this is what I have heard don’t know either true or not that if you apply from gulf countries it does end somewhere before  60 days. But obviously no plans at all yet.

Let’s hope that is true for you if u applied from gulf :)My moms application has been in ready since September of 2018 and my father’s application in in AP since then. He was working for American oil company in ksa 25 years ago and had no travel history for the last 15 years. So wait is the only thing now. I have had 16 updates to a point where now I see both their cases being updated on seperate dates but all we can do is hope for the best.  😊

49 minutes ago, MZe said:

Let’s hope that is true for you if u applied from gulf :)My moms application has been in ready since September of 2018 and my father’s application in in AP since then. He was working for American oil company in ksa 25 years ago and had no travel history for the last 15 years. So wait is the only thing now. I have had 16 updates to a point where now I see both their cases being updated on seperate dates but all we can do is hope for the best.  😊

I hope you will get to know the good news very soon insha Allah I have also applied from Jeddah on 14feb since then almost everyday I received mail from us consulate but online it says AP don’t know how long will it take but I am ready to wait as this is the last resort.

1 minute ago, paki-guy said:

Monis, you got the DS-5535, therefore you have to wait...........

If you wanted to know why you are in AP, then message me with your interview details.

Sorry for giving you this bad news......May 2020

Me and my wife we both went together she asked most of the questions to my wife then she asked me where do u work I gave her the answer and then she said how long will you stay in USA I gave her the answer about 7-10 days then she asked me where have u been before I told her about my traveling history and then typed for about 1 to one and a half minute and then she gave me this pink form of 221g and she said you will receive an email and you have to reply that mail and then have to submit your passport to aramex that’s it.

Just now, Monis said:

Me and my wife we both went together she asked most of the questions to my wife then she asked me where do u work I gave her the answer and then she said how long will you stay in USA I gave her the answer about 7-10 days then she asked me where have u been before I told her about my traveling history and then typed for about 1 to one and a half minute and then she gave me this pink form of 221g and she said you will receive an email and you have to reply that mail and then have to submit your passport to aramex that’s it.

I have no problems to wait but I just wanted to know that what are the chances after the long wait or they usually reject the visa after putting the application on AP ?? 

26 minutes ago, paki-guy said:

Did your wife also get DS-5535? If not then she may get visa before you.

What is your occupation? Do you have a long name?

Your visa is not rejected. You will get the visa IA. They just need to do a background check  / security clearance on you.

But it will take some times.

No my wife didn’t get anything she accepted her case straight away yeah I have pretty long name surname and given name my occupation is not so big as in KSA mostly people doesn’t have higher occupations. And yeah your msgs boost me a little although I am ready to wait as I know most likely I have to wait longer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
36 minutes ago, paki-guy said:

You are very close to magic word "issued". I can tell you when you get visa, but first tell me your status on website. 

They send mail for fingerprints and give date my status is adminstrative process 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.