MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

today was my interview in islamabad embassy f3 visa , after interview she asked that your interview is ok and they will send me email  me  and we need further checks and gave us 221g with no time limit, kept the passports we traveled many time to us before , first the status showed ready for kids and our AP , after few hours it changed AP for all , dont know what happened.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, zoofi said:

today was my interview in islamabad embassy f3 visa , after interview she asked that your interview is ok and they will send me email  me  and we need further checks and gave us 221g with no time limit, kept the passports we traveled many time to us before , first the status showed ready for kids and our AP , after few hours it changed AP for all , dont know what happened.

Has any additional documents requested, and yes they will send you mail of ds5535 questionnaire they will do background check also as you mentioned you have been to US before so they will surely do vetting, but nothing to worry 221g and ds is normal in islamabad embassy for specially males.

So i sent an inquiry through support@ustraveldocs.com via the online CIG portal which goes to the US visa desk. It doesn't go to the immigration officers. I wanted to confirm if they had received my fiance's updated medical records. But in the reply they wrote

"Please be informed that there is no acknowledgment or confirmation sent by post for such submission of documents. The post will contact you in case of any further documents or details if required. "

WTFFFF 

and another thing, i had my senator inquire in my behalf to ask them about it too and I spoke with her and she said that she has not yet received a response about whether they have received the updated medical records. 

Wtffff 

My fiance received an email to update is medical and we have the email as proof which he took with him to get the medical done. 

And I called NVC two weeks ago to confirm with them and the customer service representative i spoke to confirmed with me that they have received it. And i literally just got off the phone with an NVC representative and she said that they have received it but it's going under Administrative Processing which is the status that I see everytime i check on CEAC. 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, paki-guy said:

Don't know why you having this problem. I'm getting messages from other members.

Bro don't have an idea tried several times I will do it again

Timeline
52 minutes ago, paki-guy said:

Don't know why you having this problem. I'm getting messages from other members.

Tried again and message appears paki-guy cannot receive messages.any other inbox I can send.

2 hours ago, paki-guy said:

You can call from US to ISL embassy  at  92512080000 and ask if they received medical report. May be someone in embassy able to verify it.

Thank you for the tip but i am just going to completely leave it up to Allah 

Inshallah

Please remember me in your prayers :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

This thread has grown quite large, so it's being closed. The continuation thread is here:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/706690-form-ds-5535-supplemental-questions-for-visa-applicants-part-2/

Maybe the Part 2 thread will be lucky for everyone.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.