MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 9/29/2017 at 8:25 AM, please said:

I am in the same boat. I had an interview at 24th May 2017. My husband and children got the visas on the next day. Only i didn't. I sent the completed form (ds-5535) in at 2nd June 2017.
The last update on CEAC is 30TH May. never update.

I have been waiting for 120 days. My family already went to US. I have not been with my family for 2months.

“Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of the visa interview. “But, it has been 120days since I handed in ds-5535.

Is there any problem with my case?  if there is anything I could do, please help me. This whole process feels extremely dreadful.

I had my interview on 22end of May and since there I haven't heard from them till now!!

did they kept your passport??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
13 hours ago, MedBrie said:

yousrariad how many update you got since your interview

Probably two updates, (i don't count when I send them emails they automatically update my case , which is not countable!)

are u in the same situation?

7 hours ago, please said:

No. They sent back my passport. I'm also never heard from them.   Hope we'll hear good news soon. 

Thank you , I hope the same for you 

2 hours ago, Yousrariad said:

Probably two updates, (i don't count when I send them emails they automatically update my case , which is not countable!)

are u in the same situation?

Thank you , I hope the same for you 

yes me too i got this form after my interview, my interview was in 09-14 and they update my case 5 Times since 09-18 until now 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Who ese got this emai after contacting isb for ur visa update.. bern over 2 months snice the interview and almost 1 month snice the ds 5535?

20171002_081536.png

Edited by rafiq akhtar

Timeline
On 10/2/2017 at 3:21 AM, rafiq akhtar said:

Who ese got this emai after contacting isb for ur visa update.. bern over 2 months snice the interview and almost 1 month snice the ds 5535?

20171002_081536.png

I emailed them last night and got the same response :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

did anyone receive any updates?? I'm getting depressed now :unsure:

None here and it's been almost 2 months

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

aah man! This process is a headache! did you get any updates when you check you status? you should be almost done :)

I haven't gotten any updates. What kind of updates do they provide other than i'm still in AP and need to wait?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mia12392 said:

did anyone receive any updates?? I'm getting depressed now :unsure:

Not yet and it's been more than two months now. My last update on the case was on august 30th. I'm also getting depressed 😞

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Zara90 said:

Not yet and it's been more than two months now. My last update on the case was on august 30th. I'm also getting depressed 😞

it seems like everyone's stuck... Haven't heard any good news in a while. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.