MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have received the email today from the embassy. And you are totally right. they want a copy paste into the email. They dont want any attachments.

How did you sign the form though? since they dont want attachments?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, omar1 said:

I have received the email today from the embassy. And you are totally right. they want a copy paste into the email. They dont want any attachments.

For the signature, type out the name on the computer

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, omar1 said:

For the signature, type out the name on the computer

I am in the same boat. I had an interview at 24th May 2017. My husband and children got the visas on the next day. Only i didn't. I sent the completed form (ds-5535) in at 2nd June 2017.
The last update on CEAC is 30TH May. never update.

I have been waiting for 120 days. My family already went to US. I have not been with my family for 2months.

“Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of the visa interview. “But, it has been 120days since I handed in ds-5535.

Is there any problem with my case?  if there is anything I could do, please help me. This whole process feels extremely dreadful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, please said:

I am in the same boat. I had an interview at 24th May 2017. My husband and children got the visas on the next day. Only i didn't. I sent the completed form (ds-5535) in at 2nd June 2017.

I have been waiting for 120 days. My family already went to US. I have not been with my family for 2months.

“Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of the visa interview. “But, it has been 120days since I handed in ds-5535.

Is there any problem with my case?  if there is anything I could do, please help me. This whole process feels extremely dreadful.

that is terrible! what embassy did you interview in? 

5 hours ago, please said:

22 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

that is terrible! what embassy did you interview in? 

Yes, it's terrible. South korea.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
8 hours ago, please said:

Did you email the embassy? After 60 days you can do an inquiry. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Renee14 said:

If the AP last longer than 6 months, do the vaccinations need to be redone again?

If your medical expires in 6 months then you will need to get it done again.. send an inquiry to the embassy and let them know your medical has expired. they will email you back and let you know if you need to send it in. 

Edited by Mia12392

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, please said:

Yeah, this wait is killing!

hope we all hear good news very soon.. 

I know many people has cr1 they gave them ds 5535 they are still waiting but consulate call who has k1 . Morocco

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.