MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mohamadmashta said:

I have good news to share with you guys,

My wife's interview was on 27th of July and she was handed the DS-5535 form at the end of interview.

Today they called her to bring her passport in to stamp the visa :)

Good luck to all of you

Congratulations Bro

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

My wife's interview was on 27th of July and she was handed the DS-5535 form at the end of interview.

Good luck to all of you

Conratulations, definitely a relief after such a long wait!

How did your updates on CEAC go? I am 56 days in, with no single update, is that normal?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

Good luck to all of you

Congratulations!!!! Thank goodness for good news 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
1 hour ago, APDS5535 said:

Conratulations, definitely a relief after such a long wait!

How did your updates on CEAC go? I am 56 days in, with no single update, is that normal?

I saw such many updates ... below is how they are ordered be date:

Last Update is 30/Jul/2017
Last Update is 09/Aug/2017
Last Update is 15/Aug/2017
Last Update is 16/Aug/2017
Last Update is 21/Sep/2017
Last Update is 01/Oct/2017
Last Update is 02/Oct/2017
Last Update is 04/Oct/2017
Last Update is 10/Oct/2017
Last Update is 11/Oct/2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, mohamadmashta said:

I saw such many updates ... below is how they are ordered be date:

Last Update is 30/Jul/2017
Last Update is 09/Aug/2017
Last Update is 15/Aug/2017
Last Update is 16/Aug/2017
Last Update is 21/Sep/2017
Last Update is 01/Oct/2017
Last Update is 02/Oct/2017
Last Update is 04/Oct/2017
Last Update is 10/Oct/2017
Last Update is 11/Oct/2017

Congratss!! was your wife applying for CR1? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

We are 60 day mark. We sent an email for AP status update. The embassy updated ceac site and didn't bother responding to our email 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Renee14 said:

We are 60 day mark. We sent an email for AP status update. The embassy updated ceac site and didn't bother responding to our email 

Anytime you call or email, they’ll update because they open your case. Some say that’s not true, but that’s how I know it to work. The bottom date changing on it’s own with no contact between the you and the embassy is a good sign that they haven’t forgot about you 

Hi guys I have an update whenever I sent them a query they replied me that your application is in administrative processing most applications approved within 60 days in my case on 15 Oct it will be 2 months from the day of my interview and filled ds5531 yesterday I sent them a query and they replied me within 2 hours with this message is it make any difference?

Dear Mr./Ms.

We understand that you would like to know the status of your U.S Visa application. 

Please be advised that if your visa application is approved, your passport and visa can be collected from the pickup location you selected when you scheduled for an interview appointment. When your passport is available at the selected location you will receive an email that your passport is “Ready for Pick Up”. 

Please be assured that once the processing is completed or if the Embassy needs further information, you will be intimated about the same.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
20 hours ago, mohamadmashta said:

Good luck to all of you

Please tell me .They call your wife in same day when they make update 11 October

Timeline
Just now, Redouaneew said:

Today embassy call two women has ds-5535 cr1 in Morocco

That is awesome. How long have they both been waiting?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, Renee14 said:

That is awesome. How long have they both been waiting?

They are waiting 100 days I am waiting 120 days but they make me updates in 11 12 13 maybe they will call me at Monday

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Redouaneew said:

They are waiting 100 days I am waiting 120 days but they make me updates in 11 12 13 maybe they will call me at Monday

Wishing you the best and that you get called very soon. That's a long wait

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.