MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
1 hour ago, mayar badran said:

Did u receive an email after u sent it back? 

yes. received a general email saying it was received fine and they will contact me when ready to move forward

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 9/11/2017 at 8:19 PM, rahsab said:

Hey everyone 

on Sep  1st our case changed to issued but the message under it says under AP. on Sept 5th still issued but the message under it changed to your visa in final processing if you dont receive your passport within 5 day contact the courier.  

we received passport next day. i booked a ticket for my husband same day he is here now with us.  

good luck to you guys 

Hello I want to ask you how many months take that and you are cr1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/15/2017 at 6:25 AM, MXcompadre said:

Yes it has been barely 3 months since form DS-5535 was implemented/introduced. I'm looking for input as to whether any VJ user as been requested to submit the form.  Perusing/searching the internet US and International news media have covered this extensively, without any actual case experiences being cited.  THank you again for your follow-up response.  

I was asked to fill-up the DS-5535 Form too last July 25th until now, my case is still under Administrative Processing. It's been almost 2 months of waiting already. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

Hello everyone! My fiancé case was updated again today! Not complaining because it shows consistency. Every Monday since we returned our file back August 28th. Today is the 4th update. I'm praying I'm with my love soon 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 9/12/2017 at 5:08 AM, rahsab said:

Thank you

visa type  CR1

we waited two months

no the CO returned passport. they asked us to mail it when they finally approved our case.

Please I want to ask you . You have interview in Morocco Casablanca . They gave me ds5535 now I am waiting 100 days they not gave me any answers they told me wait only

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, E&R said:

Hi everyone any news 

Nope. I have a few updates on CEAC website right after completing the form. No other updates or contact with the embassy since.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
Just now, Renee14 said:

Nope. I have a few updates on CEAC website right after completing the form. No other updates or contact with the embassy since.

How long have you been waiting?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, E&R said:

Hi everyone any news 

A friend of mine whose wife was given the form on 13 of July got her visa on Sunday 17 Sep (she returned the filled form on 20 July) in Egypt ..... That is all the good i have

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.