MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, aadi0014 said:

Not yet just received that email before that when it will be approved I can collect my passport because visa officer took my passport at the time of interview. 

please let us know as soon as you get the approval. :)

52 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

yes only from morocco almost 5 person until now just last week and yesterday

Edited by MedBrie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Can you please tell me when is the last time they update ur case? I'm not talking abt when u send them emails because they automatically update ur case! 

Did they give you 221(g)? Or only the new form That called DS5535??

or both? 

Where was ur interview?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Yousrariad said:

Can you please tell me when is the last time they update ur case? I'm not talking abt when u send them emails because they automatically update ur case! 

or both? 

Where was ur interview?

i am.

I got 221 and ds5535 too. my interview was August 6th since that day no I update made in the case. my application was renew f-1 visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
9 hours ago, Yousrariad said:

or both? 

Where was ur interview?

I haven’t contacted the embassy and neither has my fiancé. The updates we have received since his interview August 24th and the return of the form August 28th is a total of 5. Last one being September 19th. 

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Guys, I understood from forum reads that whenever you submit information or make an inquiry with the consulate/embassy your CEAC tracker gets updated. In my case this has not been happening:

Interview: 11th August

DS-5535 submission: 16th August

Consulate inquiry-reply: 16th October

My last update was on the 11th of August on CEAC, is it normal for submission/ inquiries not to trigger an update?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
2 hours ago, APDS5535 said:

Guys, I understood from forum reads that whenever you submit information or make an inquiry with the consulate/embassy your CEAC tracker gets updated. In my case this has not been happening:

My last update was on the 11th of August on CEAC, is it normal for submission/ inquiries not to trigger an update?

I can’t say it’s normal or not, but usually when your case is updated means they opened your file to look at it. Did they respond to your inquiry? 

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Tarsha said:

I can’t say it’s normal or not, but usually when your case is updated means they opened your file to look at it. Did they respond to your inquiry? 

Yes, they did with the infamous generic response:

"that most cases are resolved within 60 days but can take significatnly longer in some instances ..... we regret that our response cannot be more detailed at this point, but we hope this information is helpful."

Edited by APDS5535

4 hours ago, APDS5535 said:

I don't know if it's normal or not but i'm having the same thing. interview and form submission on August the 31st and no updates at all. We don't have a mail adress to send to here in France but I called so many times and they see my application but there are no updates at all.

Hope this will end soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.