smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, sdad said:

Pls excuse the misspellings and grammatical errors, I may or may not be celebrating today so my accuracy in typing may be affected slightly! LMAO  hahah....

OMG my OCD is in over-drive but I can't believe we're on to the next chapter.. What a relief to have NOA2.  The Mrs will tell you that I nicknamed it "NOPA2" cuz "nope" you're not getting it today!  LOL what a ride this has been - I know we have both about given up!  I remember submitting thinking it was "too early" for a xmas visa.  LMAO the things I''ve learned!   

If anyone needs advice/help just ask.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
14 minutes ago, sdad said:

Pls excuse the misspellings and grammatical errors, I may or may not be celebrating today so my accuracy in typing may be affected slightly! LMAO  hahah....

Congrats. How far outside of normal processing times were you if you don’t mind me asking?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, sdad said:

We were 185 days today.  I know some are more than us.....    but when we started we thought this process was gonna be "easy" np!  

Yep. So did we. We are still at 174 today. I tried to call USCIS but they only talk to petitioners and not beneficiaries and my fiancé works for the government so no phones allowed during work hours. It’s gonna be impossible to get through USCIS if they won’t talk to me. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, mikejoy2019 said:

Thanks much. 😊😘

hi guys,
Long time lurker, first time poster :)
I was one of those people that got approved without any notifications form Shoegum's scans or the app.
This group has really helped my fiance and I get through this hard time.

But I wanted to ask-- I am a full time student and will be using my parents to prove income requirements. Does anyone know how I can go about doing this?
Are they also going to be filling out the same I-134 Affidavit of support?
Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
10 hours ago, tlehrer said:

Greetings from Colombia! Here with my fiancée and curious if any approved May cases have received their case number NOA2 Oct 23

Hi! Do you mind sharing your experience once you go through the interview in Colombia? My country is Cuba but now the are routing them through the embassy in Colombia even though they haven't  started making appointments yet after they  withdrew  the staff from the Cuban embassy 😧

Edited by YandJ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
24 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

hi guys,
Long time lurker, first time poster :)
I was one of those people that got approved without any notifications form Shoegum's scans or the app.
This group has really helped my fiance and I get through this hard time.

But I wanted to ask-- I am a full time student and will be using my parents to prove income requirements. Does anyone know how I can go about doing this?
Are they also going to be filling out the same I-134 Affidavit of support?
Thanks!

Yes, they need to fill up the I-134 too. Don't forget to include other financial docs like paystubs, W2, tax transcripts, bank statements, etc. Congrats for the approval. 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
9 hours ago, alexmc030 said:

HI - Yeah we shipped it on Wednesday last week - the lawyer told us to write a similar statement to you. Fingers crossed we both get approved soon :)  They haven't changed our status yet to say they've received it though

We shipped it on Tuesday 14th, the tracking number said they received on Wednesday 15th and the status was changed to Received Thursday 16th. Now we wait and finger crossed! 

When average do you think we will get an answer?

***Waiting for interview***

Timeline
10 minutes ago, mikejoy2019 said:

Yes, they need to fill up the I-134 too. Don't forget to include other financial docs like paystubs, W2, tax transcripts, bank statements, etc. Congrats for the approval. 😊

Do you know how far back we need all that financial stuff? Like how many years of bank statements do I need, and tax transcripts, etc. 

@Shoegum, I'm starting to think you don't have time for us anymore. Que pasa on the scan, mi amigo?????? :)

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

@Shoegum, I'm starting to think you don't have time for us anymore. Que pasa on the scan, mi amigo?????? :)

There was the scan I think 5 pages before this.

I missed it too at first 😭 

Just now, Naes said:

There was the scan I think 5 pages before this.

I missed it too at first 😭 

Wasn't that from earlier in the day or another one?

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

33 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

Do you know how far back we need all that financial stuff? Like how many years of bank statements do I need, and tax transcripts, etc. 

I went with Rapid Visa and here is what they sent me for instructions on the I -134: Hope this helps.

All sponsors must submit the following documentation with their Form I-134, Affidavit of Support:

1. Proof of current employment or self employment. A letter from your employer on company letterhead showing your income is good evidence. You must also include at a minimum your last

four pay stubs.

2. A photocopy or an Internal Revenue Service-issued transcript of your complete Federal income tax return for your most recent tax year, or an explanation if it is not submitted. If you are self- employed, you should have completed one of the following forms with your Federal income tax return: Schedule C (Profit or Loss from Business), Schedule D (Capital Gains), Schedule E (Supplemental Income or Loss) or Schedule F (Profit or Loss from Farming). You must include each and every Form 1040 Schedule, if any, that you filed with your Federal tax return. If you don't have a copy of your tax return, you can order a transcript at no charge from the IRS

here: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=110571,00.html

3. Your W-2s and/or 1099 forms (photocopies only, not originals).

4. You may also, at your option, submit a photocopy or an Internal Revenue Service-issued transcript of your complete Federal income tax returns for your second and third most recent tax years if you believe these additional tax returns may help you establish the ability to maintain your household income at the governing threshold set forth in Form I-864P, Poverty Guidelines. You can see the Poverty Guidelines here: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf 

5. Occasionally a consulate will ask for your last 6-9 months bank statements, especially if you are self employed. If possible, you should go ahead and include these bank statements just in case.

The Form I-134 must have your original signature. This means you must sign and mail to the alien. They will not accept a scanned or faxed signature!

If you are using the income of persons in your household or dependents to qualify as a sponsor, you must also submit a separate Form I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member,

plus all of the evidence listed above for each person whose income you will use.

Edited by JSCGPV

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
38 minutes ago, mikejoy2019 said:

Thanks @mikejoy2019!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.