dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

Just got case complete today! Still in time for a May interivew I am hoping.

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

20 minutes ago, cordoba2015 said:

Just got case complete today! Still in time for a May interivew I am hoping.

Congratulations, hoping you get May interview :) please update your signature, as to when is your scan date please :)

***edit, sorry just noticed you have EP :) no need to update hehe :) 

Edited by R and KJ

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Just now, R and KJ said:

Congratulations, hoping you get May interview :) please update your signature, as to when is your scan date please :)

I used email processing, so my scan date is the day I emailed in the documents.

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

I called NVC about an hour ago (11:00pm EST).  Rep said that we have not been scheduled and they have not scheduled anything all week, and he's not sure if they will continue scheduling for the month of May. I was in complete shock to hear this. I told him that NVC didn't begin scheduling May until mid last week. He then said that they can fill up slots quickly. I told him that no one I know who's waiting for an interview to be scheduled since March from the Cairo US Embassy has gotten scheduled yet. He said that they schedule interviews globally and can not control what's available at an embassy level. I told him I understood that.. but I was told to call the first week of April to check and see if we've been scheduled (and now I'm being told that it's possible you won'r be scheduling any more). I realized it's no point to talk about it further and thanked him for his time and hung up. (I was cordial)

You know it's not the first time to be given contradicting information by a rep at NVC. I was told in March that we would get scheduled 'very fast... very soon', I was told two and a half weeks ago when they stopped scheduling April interviews, to actually call during the first week of April. So I'm not buying this ####### about them filling up slots quickly! So I will call Thursday night and see what answer I get. Also Monday I had called and asked if they were continuing to schedule for May and was told that they should continue up until the middle of the month, I was also told this yesterday (Tuesday); so I have not a clue to where this guy is getting this information. 

Thoughts anyone? 

Hey like you said not the first time we have been given contradicting information . The rep said to you they have not scheduled interviews all week and then also said the slots fills up quickly .. Ummm... if they have not scheduled any interviews all week , how did the slots filled up ? Every time I have called I was told they are still scheduling and to keep following up everyday.

I just can not believe they are done scheduling for May. I have my hopes up high and I know we are all getting scheduled for May soon InshAllah. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, R and KJ said:

Can somebody enlighten me about the visa bulletin, seems i couldnt get it

Finally we get the case complete email. I am hopeful they will schedule our interviews today or tomorrow. Will call them later in the afternoon.

Timeline

Has anyone called them this morning ? As  most of us received the case complete emails today, I am wondering if they are scheduling interviews now ?

Will call this afternoon and update everyone :wub:

3 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

Finally we get the case complete email. I am hopeful they will schedule our interviews today or tomorrow. Will call them later in the afternoon.

1 minute ago, Zebracakex said:

Has anyone called them this morning ? As  most of us received the case complete emails today, I am wondering if they are scheduling interviews now ?

Will call this afternoon and update everyone :wub:

Yeah we got it, i did call, but both reps were so rude :(:( 

Will try to call tonight though 🤣🤣🤣

Hoping we get dates today :dance: :dancing: have a great day sweetie

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

On 2/24/2017 at 7:49 AM, amistry18 said:

So, My accountant said if I put "NRA" under social security number for my wife who's not in the USA yet, the IRS will reject my tax returns even though I file it as Married but Separately. Is it true? Anybody has any experience. 

any help is appreciated...Thanks in Advance

My mom got a case close today for her petition to my father.

Scan date:1/20/2017

Case close:4/6/2017.

I have a question, when I went to Us Embassy in Philippines website, there is a page there where I can schedule an interview. Is that fir CR1? has anybody done this?

Thank you!

I130 for mom

NOA1 March 1,2010

touched April 8,2010

email approval 6/23/10

NOA2 received 6/28/2010

NVC case# assigned 7/2/2010

aos fee bill&ds3032 received 7/8/2010

aos fee paid and emailed ds3032 7/8/2010

iv bill paid 7/12/10

iv packet mailed 7/13/10

aos packet scanned 7/20/10

iv packet scanned 7/22/10

case complete 8/18/10

Docs received: 1/27/17. Cc: 4/4/17 confirmed by calling. Received email today. Called to ask about interview a minute ago and said there is no interview since we just completed your case. I'm confused they told me my case was closed on the fourth. Do they go off of when they emailed you case complete?

Edited by Velazquezmexico
Error

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Velazquezmexico said:

Docs received: 1/27/17. Cc: 4/4/17 confirmed by calling. Received email today. Called to ask about interview a minute ago and said there is no interview since we just completed your case. I'm confused they told me my case was closed on the fourth. Do they go off of when they emailed you case complete?

I think when they say  "just" they meant a couple days ago. I have been waiting for the interview since March 03/30 ( Case complete date ) and I know there are people here waiting a lot longer. In short many of us are waiting to be scheduled . Hang in there. Hopefully we all get scheduled soon.

Congrats on the CC and Good Luck :)

Timeline
1 hour ago, R and KJ said:

Yeah we got it, i did call, but both reps were so rude :(:( 

Will try to call tonight though 🤣🤣🤣

Hoping we get dates today :dance: :dancing: have a great day sweetie

You too !! have a great day hun. I hate rude reps. I almost wanna hang up and call again but, don't wanna wait 30 + minutes for someone to answer LMAO .

Its ok though. After our interview is scheduled, they will never hear from us again :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Checking in!

cc 3/27 

interview 5/30 Juarez 

We were able to schedule his fingerprints and photos ourselves for 5/27 and still need to call and make medical appointment. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Zebracakex said:

Great! Congratulations.. One milestone achieved!

Fingers crossed for the next one :wub:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Just got off the phone with a rep very courteous. I informed the rep that my case was completed 03/30/17 and that I was inquiring for the interview date. The rep said there is not one yet for me and that I should wait on the email as it depends on the embassy's availability. The rep could not provide a timeframe when asked but I also asked if they knew whether they are scheduling for May or June and the rep said "yes we are now scheduling for May". So again this info goes along with what some of you had mentioned that they are still scheduling so that is good!

So far they have consistently provided updates on our case weekly so I remain positive that next Thursday will be our lucky one...fingers crossed and thoughts and hopes with everyone.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 4/5/2017 at 3:36 PM, SteveOlga said:

I just checked my status and it is the same as yours,  At NVC. Since our interview date is two days before you I am thinking the same thing. They send it maybe at the end of April or something.  I am not going to worry until then if it has not changed. 

Thanks! Check now. My case just displayed "In Transit" status!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.