dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/2/2017 at 6:50 AM, TeeA10 said:

Hello, Our case completes are about the same date. Could you pls let's keep in touch and let me know when you get and interview date and i will do the same

yes i will

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

I called last night as well, and the rep told me to call back everyday and check. He said that most likely we will get scheduled this week.

Hopefully we all who are still awaiting an interview date will be scheduled this week. :) 

InshAllah.

I don't know what the hold up is. They scheduled a few interviews last week. Hopefully we hear something today.

Scan Date January 18

CC March 30

Timeline
1 hour ago, R and KJ said:

i just called now, i asked about the interview schedule,

the rep told me "unfortunately, there is no interview schedule for you today,"

i asked approximately how long it takes for them to give us schedule , does it take a week or two?

and she said "it may take longer, but it varies and depends on the embassy where you will have it,

it also depends on how many cases were completed ahead of yours, how many cases they could interview in a day,

we have your email address, we will definitely send you an email once we have a schedule for you. have a great day!"

Ahhhh...... :blink:

Thanks for the update. I won't be calling them now.

Will follow up this afternoon/evening and keep everyone updated.

Timeline
29 minutes ago, fnycarchc said:

Our CC was confirmed today by calling the NVC.

There is no interview scheduled as of yet.  Does anyone have an idea on how long after CC an interview takes to get scheduled?  We are hoping for a May interview.

Congratulations and welcome to the club :jest:

Our case was completed March 30th and we are still waiting. I was told yesterday they are scheduling for May up til mid next week so it could be any day now. Off course, it depends on the consulate too. A few others are waiting on this thread as well. 

Will follow up later this afternoon and keep everyone updated. Good Luck to all of us :wub:

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Question to those who got May Interview Date last week. Is your status already changed from "At NVC" to "In Transit"?

My interview is end of May and since interview appointment (March 30) the status haven't changed. Others here say it takes only a day or two. Does this mean I should worry? ;) May be they transfer cases to local embassies more close to interview dates (my is almost 2 month from now).

Edited by AlexUA

28 minutes ago, AlexUA said:

Question to those who got May Interview Date last week. Is your status already changed from "At NVC" to "In Transit"?

My interview is end of May and since interview appointment (March 30) the status haven't changed. Others here say it takes only a day or two. Does this mean I should worry? ;) May be they transfer cases to local embassies more close to interview dates (my is almost 2 month from 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Tantygold said:
31 minutes ago, AlexUA said:

My interview is end of May and since interview appointment (March 30) the status haven't changed. Others here say it takes only a day or two. Does this mean I should worry? ;) May be they transfer cases to local embassies more close to interview dates (my is almost 2 month from 

?

Visa was approved wow thank you God and visajourney FAM for the encouragement. Ask about how many living in my home if we have kids together and my ex husband . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Tantygold said:

Visa was approved wow thank you God and visajourney FAM for the encouragement. Ask about how many living in my home if we have kids together and my ex husband . 

Congratulations

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, AlexUA said:

My interview is end of May and since interview appointment (March 30) the status haven't changed. Others here say it takes only a day or two. Does this mean I should worry? ;) May be they transfer cases to local embassies more close to interview dates (my is almost 2 month from now).

it looks to me that they do not bother to update the site :)

I have seen here that people can see their CC, etc on the site. Mine looks like the case has been never in work, even though I have CC (confirmed by NVC email). So, I would just call them and ask if they send the documents...

Timeline
2 hours ago, Tantygold said:

Yayyyy !! Congratulations :jest::wub:

3 hours ago, AlexUA said:

My case was approved on March 21, got P4 on March 30 thru email  and If I remember correctly, the status changed to "In Transit" on March 31. Now, it is already "In Ready" state.. I suggest to call and enquire.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
4 hours ago, fnycarchc said:

Our CC was confirmed today by calling the NVC.

There is no interview scheduled as of yet.  Does anyone have an idea on how long after CC an interview takes to get scheduled?  We are hoping for a May interview.

Took us two weeks after case complete exactly! Got our case complete over the phone, one week later got the confirmation email, then another week later got our interview date! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.