Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I was wondering if there is still anyone actively on here whose case is PD date June 6th and prior that hasn't gotten either an RFE or NOA2? We're on day 251 now, PD date June 1st and have not received anything. We have called USCIS multiple times but when we ask for a Tier2 officer they always tell us either there's none available or that we shouldn't worry, our case would be within processing times...

Timeline
1 hour ago, Crispyxx said:

I was wondering if there is still anyone actively on here whose case is PD date June 6th and prior that hasn't gotten either an RFE or NOA2? We're on day 251 now, PD date June 1st and have not received anything. We have called USCIS multiple times but when we ask for a Tier2 officer they always tell us either there's none available or that we shouldn't worry, our case would be within processing times...

Im in the same boat its more than 300 days for me no RFE or NOA2. The whole process will take 1.6 years is what they said.

1 hour ago, Crispyxx said:

Edited by TexasGC2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
51 minutes ago, TexasGC2017 said:

Im in the same boat its more than 300 days for me no RFE or NOA2. The whole process will take 1.6 years is what they said.

Yeah that is what the guy says you get on the phone right away...what he does is nothing but pull up their website and chose your service center from the list...I directly confronted one of them with it and he agreed....so right now he would answer "ma'am they are currently working on cases of March 2nd so you have to expect to wait another 3months until your case gets reviewed" which clearly is a lie. I just do not understand anymore how randomly they just pick out cases instead of doing them in order. With what explanation do we deserve having to wait so much longer? 

Edited by Crispyxx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 30/01/2018 at 12:01 PM, iamakbar said:

Just got this email, I didn’t apply for any name change though. I just sent back an RFE, why would they say this? 

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: SRC_____________ 

Application Type: I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On January 29, 2018, we updated your name for your Form I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE, Receipt Number SRC______________. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

Got this too after they received our response to RFE. It means u are approved. 

any new update anyone, still waiting here, have a question they say that they take cases as they come in and i saw one that was for the end of oct and it was approve what gives, am so confused. 

5 hours ago, Carili092617Bab said:

any new update anyone, still waiting here, have a question they say that they take cases as they come in and i saw one that was for the end of oct and it was approve what gives, am so confused. 

I don't think that is true - at least not for Texas. Are you sure you saw Oct 2017 and not 2016? It looks like, at the moment, TSC is processing June-July cases. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Carili092617Bab said:

11 minutes ago, rammstein said:

I don't think that is true - at least not for Texas. Are you sure you saw Oct 2017 and not 2016? It looks like, at the moment, TSC is processing June-July cases. 

It can be expedite cases guys.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Carili092617Bab said:

pamela this is what i saw just now  filed 2017/10/25, 1NOA 2017/10/31, 2NOA  2018/10/27 so see 

2018/1/27 not 2018/10/27,  by the way ,give the link pls

Edited by hopelifebetter201

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

2018/1/27 not 2018/10/27,  by the way ,give the link pls

Most likely an expedited case

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 minute ago, Carili092617Bab said:

is in the approve,  unapproved, vj web site 

it is not always accurate. some body may put wrong day . i dont see my case in UNapproved list. wonder why ?

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.