Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mgwlkr said:

One I have never possessed   I'm just really pissed because I told him we needed to file sooner now it's slowing down, proving I was right and I'm starting to wish i'd never filed in the first place

I totally feel your pain. I had to have surgery on March 8th and wanted to gt the packet sent on the 7th, but he dilly dally'd with the passport photos and getting everything mailed to me and well, then the packet didn't get mailed until the 31st *cries*

Edited by Holly♡

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Honestly right now I wish we hadn't wasted the time and money because he isn't going to be back when he promised and we are just wasting our lives waiting on the govt

42 minutes ago, Holly♡ said:

this is the website  lol  https://www.vola.ro/flight_search/from/Bucuresti/to/Los Angeles/from_code/BUH/to_code/LAX/dd/2017-10-18/rd/2017-11-23/ad/1/ow/1
But, so you know, it is in Romanian and I don't think it has a translator... I just used a google translator for stuff I was unsure of and the rest seems pretty easy to figure out what its talking about =)

Honestly right now I wish we hadn't wasted the time and money because he isn't going to be back when he promised and we are just wasting our lives waiting on the govt

NOOOOOOOO.....Hang in there with us.......we've got this!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
10 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Hahahaaa.... I couldn't resist looking myself.

Holy donkeycrap!!! 

One way from Frankfurt/Germany to Norfolk, VA on September 30th = 1400€ the cheapest. From Munich 1900 €!!!

I'll consider driving to RO and fly out from there lol 

Also, check out WOW Airlines.. they are based out of Iceland and they seem to have fairly cheaper than normal fares. Anyone coming from Europe should really check out these sites. I did notice though, that the first link I gave was still a tad cheaper. You could always check out from your city to your destination city and it could be even cheaper maybe?  worth a shot! 
Here is that first link again with the To: and From: cleared lol https://www.vola.ro/ that way you can put in your own =)

4 hours ago, Mgwlkr said:

I do not think it is a waste of time or money and promises are hard to keep during this process. My good friend went through the k3 12 years ago. She said to me yesterday that its totally worth all the time and money once you get to be with the once you love. :) I look at each day as one day closer and that is how I get through.

1 hour ago, Holly♡ said:

Also, check out WOW Airlines.. they are based out of Iceland and they seem to have fairly cheaper than normal fares. Anyone coming from Europe should really check out these sites. I did notice though, that the first link I gave was still a tad cheaper. You could always check out from your city to your destination city and it could be even cheaper maybe?  worth a shot! 
Here is that first link again with the To: and From: cleared lol https://www.vola.ro/ that way you can put in your own =)

Be careful with wow airlines. Fares are cheaper but u pay for everything extra. Suitcase, carry on no entertainment on board what so ever, no meals, you don't even get water. I remember flying from Iceland to Boston (already after transfer) with my phone dead , nothing to read, staring out the window for 5 hours.

2 hours ago, DalilaAdnan said:

@Mgwlkrhang on, don't give up that easy. Almost all of us have the moments when we want to scream. Ups and downs are normal. We all knew this will be a hard journey since we filed the petition. It is  stressful for both, beneficiary  and petitioner  but unfortunately there is nothing any of both can do to make it faster. We ( my love and me) regret the wasted time, we should file the petition much earlier, but we did not, so  we will be patient because  we know it is the last time we are separated from each other.

No pain, no gain. Our love is worth it :)

Maybe this will be helpful, I use to calm my self with following facts considering  our future life, things we will do together...

Imagine just this very important things coming soon:

* being able to wake up together  every morning for the rest of your life,

*fall a sleep every night in a hug with your love

*seeing him as soon as you open your eyes / last before fall in a sleep

*being able to hug and touch him any time you wish, especially when you miss him...

Those are just the couple of the things doing together...

...just imagine sharing  life and love  together til the end of your lives...

If love is strong enough it will be your charger :)

What you said is PERFECT and soooo true. :) Last night Chris said I can't wait to hug you every day And wake up with you every morning and fall asleep with you every night. We have been talking about how to make his apartment into our home. Including getting some furnishings together that are ours instead of just his. :)

Love is what keeps us going for sure.

That and VJ the community here is amazing. :) we are great supporters! you need to vent vent here to us and we will listen.

Thanks @pajobra :) 

This is what push two of us day after day. Being soon together. And of course his arrival in June. Can't wait, I missed him so much. 41 day left until his arrival. And 44 after we received Noa1 :)

I am so much looking forward to visa approvals for all of us!!  

Hope it will be smooth  with no rfe's or denial's for any one. 

Edited by DalilaAdnan

10 minutes ago, DalilaAdnan said:

Thanks @pajobra :) 

This is what push two of us day after day. Being soon together. And of course his arrival in June. Can't wait, I missed him so much. 41 day left until his arrival. And 44 after we received Noa1 :)

I am so much looking forward to visa approvals for all of us!!  

Hope it will be smooth  with no rfe's or denial's for any one. 

@DalilaAdnan you guys are just ahead of us ours is 43 days since NOA1 *grins* Ooh yay he is coming to visit you. :D I am heading to vist my fiance in the states in July hopefully by then we have our NOA2. Oh yes I hope we have lots of smooth approvals and no rfe's either or denials.

Just now, pajobra said:

@DalilaAdnan you guys are just ahead of us ours is 43 days since NOA1 *grins* Ooh yay he is coming to visit you. :D I am heading to vist my fiance in the states in July hopefully by then we have our NOA2. Oh yes I hope we have lots of smooth approvals and no rfe's either or denials.

Ohh I am happy for you traveling to US in July. In my daydreams I see  us end July together in US :D with approved visa 

Yeah  I'm a big dreamer I know! 

But I can hope at least ;)

7 minutes ago, DalilaAdnan said:

Ohh I am happy for you traveling to US in July. In my daydreams I see  us end July together in US :D with approved visa 

Yeah  I'm a big dreamer I know! 

But I can hope at least ;)

Nothing wrong with being a dreamer. :D i will hope with you. *grins*

15 hours ago, Holly♡ said:

Thank you! :)

I'm still shocked by your ticket deal hahaha.
Even from Germany to Romania it's like 250!

But I was even more shocked by seeing what I'd have to pay if I'd have booked right now.

So I pushed that away again for a while. Haha.

And I'll probably take a roundtrip ticket. Those are around 900 from  here... compared to worst case 1900 one way.

It's insane! :)

1 hour ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Thank you! :)

I'm still shocked by your ticket deal hahaha.
Even from Germany to Romania it's like 250!

But I was even more shocked by seeing what I'd have to pay if I'd have booked right now.

So I pushed that away again for a while. Haha.

And I'll probably take a roundtrip ticket. Those are around 900 from  here... compared to worst case 1900 one way.

It's insane! :)

This is where I am glad that my fiance can drive up here and get me with his van that we lovingly call the grocery getter lol. He said his friends used to bug him saying you will never get a girl in that and then after we started dating does she know what you drive. LOL Personally I love his van its so useful. We figure it will take about 100 bucks in gas at the most there and back although we are staying in a hotel partway down. Actually staying in the hotel where we first met in Rapid City, SD. :D

I hardly slept last night. :( I woke up at 4:30am from a nightmare of being denied. Damn nightmares. Should be an interesting work day today because I am half asleep right now at 7:30am. I leave for work in 45 minutes. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Can it be June or July already? I'd love to fast forward through this next month or two!! :whistle: Does anyone know how many cases there are in total for March?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Diego&Dianna said:

Can it be June or July already? I'd love to fast forward through this next month or two!! :whistle: Does anyone know how many cases there are in total for March?

As CubaandChill said, about 3000

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.