5,920 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Bannonmh194 said:

What was your RFE regarding ? I'm in the same boat. They received mine June 6th for not checking the box that I did not commit a crime and I am still waiting for NOA2 

RFE was regarding proof of relationship and circumstances of meeting,proof that website we met on is not international marriage broker and fiancée.needed to submit G325A not G325.

1 hour ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

I hope you get a hood response...I did that too...then they hit me with the "processing hold due to pending security checks" The end of June I was still "within processing time" as per my congresswomans inquiry...I am praying ans hoping ...that when I did the over the phone nquiry one the 10th that maybe someone barely started the security checks after that and it just wasn't done but since they had a target date of 25th they had to give me an answer of some kind that puts me in limbo hell....luckily thru intense research I found out what the ombudsman recommends for that foia inquiry....mines already been sent and my fiance is signing and emailing his to me right now....hope you get the good response ....

Just making sure once again you saw this. 

14 hours ago, Ana&Matt said:

We received 2 letters today from USCIS!! One with the approval and one saying we are on processing hold for security checks, one was dated Friday 21st and the approval Monday 24th... I know how you feel, we waiting 177 days! Just hold in there, i think they are working in the forgoten ones... I'm sure your NOA2 will come soon

This indicates that the USCIS letter you got may be nothing more than an excuse to buy more time. I've said this before and I will say it again, if USCIS is caught in just one lie, then nothing they say can be trusted. They told me at least ten lies when I was dealing with them. One day they say they are processing Feb files and then the next day they switch it back to Jan files. They flip, they flop, they lie, they lose evidence and paperwork, there are posts from people who worked there saying their job sucks and people cheat on each other in the office, etc. My impression is that USCIS is the worst of the worst. It's possible that your NOA2 is right around the corner.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 minute ago, TriloByte said:

We received 2 letters today from USCIS!! One with the approval and one saying we are on processing hold for security checks, one was dated Friday 21st and the approval Monday 24th... I know how you feel, we waiting 177 days! Just hold in there, i think they are working in the forgoten ones... I'm sure your NOA2 will come soon

This indicates that the USCIS letter you got may be nothing more than an excuse to buy more time. I've said this before and I will say it again, if USCIS is caught in just one lie, then nothing they say can be trusted. They told me at least ten lies when I was dealing with them. One day they say they are processing Feb files and then the next day they switch it back to Jan files. They flip, they flop, they lie, they lose evidence and paperwork, there are posts from people who worked there saying their job sucks and people cheat on each other in the office, etc. My impression is that USCIS is the worst of the worst. It's possible that your NOA2 is right around the corner.

Awesome.  Thank you for sharing that...I've read about such horror stories on here...like a year or more.. im sure that doesnt happen often but u never kno when it will be u....im thinking aint no body touched it till the inquiry  ...on the 10th and who knows when it actually got in someone's hands....so maybe the 15 days nust wasnt enough to get clearance....please please please....its so nerve wracking to think I could be one of those people...but in case I already submitted the forms the ombudsman said to use...for he n I....at least they will know ...I'm not letting up if anything...keep my file hot ya kno....thanks,again...a bit of relief

Timeline

I leave Monday the 7th ...I would be elated and it would be so perfect to get good news to bring to him along with all the documentation...I will try to manifest this to my best effort....

1 hour ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

Awesome.  Thank you for sharing that...I've read about such horror stories on here...like a year or more.. im sure that doesnt happen often but u never kno when it will be u....im thinking aint no body touched it till the inquiry  ...on the 10th and who knows when it actually got in someone's hands....so maybe the 15 days nust wasnt enough to get clearance....please please please....its so nerve wracking to think I could be one of those people...but in case I already submitted the forms the ombudsman said to use...for he n I....at least they will know ...I'm not letting up if anything...keep my file hot ya kno....thanks,again...a bit of relief

Yeah, just want to give you hope. And in this case, I don't even think it's false hope. I think your NOA2 might be right around the corner.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Timeline
10 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

Yeah, just want to give you hope. And in this case, I don't even think it's false hope. I think your NOA2 might be right around the corner.

Thank you so much...I know when I see those magical "you're approved" words I'm gonna cry such a cry of relief...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, TriloByte said:

I believe this whole heartedly. 

When I filled out the inquiry  (the second I was out of normal processing times) the USCIS updated my account  (to add the inquiry). That was the last I heard until I received the NOA2....until today...

Today I received an email reply saying the action they were taking was my case had been approved. 

So....in my opinion....they are either making stuff up as they go along or they can't find their #%# with both hands. Either way they are screwing with people's lives. 

I sincerely hope everyone here that has not received the NOA2 receives it in the next few days. It is a good feeling when your life comes off hold....

Help! I'm trying to call uscis and I'm not sure what option to put when I want to actual speak to a Person. They just keep playing the options over and over 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, Ana&Matt said:

Congrats.  Maybe soon for me 🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, AA&OMAR said:

I finally know the feeling of receiving a NOA2, feeling blessed !!!! 😃

Congratulations.  What a relief to have this off your shoulders.

Good luck and speedy POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.