5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 minute ago, KonE said:

Thank you. We want to make sure bfore doing thing though from the letter that we receivef and as per the website we can go ahead n schedule a medical and interview

Some countries don't have a packet 3 & 4. Please check with your consulate to see if there are any prerequisites before you schedule a medical and interview. From my understanding, some countries require a medical before the interview while others require the opposite. 

I-129F Sent : 2017-01-27
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-02-02
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-06-05 (124 days)
NVC Received :              -
Date Case # assigned : 2017-06-21
NVC Left : -
Consulate Received : 2017-06-29

Packet 3 Received :

Medical Exam Appointment: 

Packet 3 Sent:

Interview:

Interview Result:

Send 221g:

Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE

Civil Marriage:

AOS Received:

NOA1 Received:

Biometrics Appointment:

I-485 RFE:

I-485 RFE Received by USCIS:

2017-07-11

2017-08-05

2017-08-17

2017-09-06

221g (Require proof of petitioners domicile)

2017-09-14

2017-09-20 

2017-09-21

2017-11-18               

2017-11-22

2017-01-19

2017-01-29

2017-02-15

2017-02-12

2017-02-22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Please guys who are late...write the ombudsman about the processing times and faulty tracker...on the case tracker app for ios  its under resources it form dhs 7001 you can fill it out online have your proof available as files or pics...its only take about 10 to fill out ...lets make some noise about this....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 hour ago, anajabonero said:

And today is day....................150!!!!!

:girlwerewolf2xn:

Write the ombudsman...they are suppose to give some response within 45 days...I cant even get an infopass appt in LA ...they r always filled already...complain about the nonupdated processing times which dont allow us to do inquiries and the nonupdating of the status tracker....it takes about 10 mins....they regulate USCIS...the more who complain the better

21 hours ago, goldenboi said:

Hi and welcome! Sent ours Feb 22nd. NOA1 dated feb28. There are still several people from that date that have not heard anything from USCIS. It will be our turn really soon! Hang in there. Also Please fill out your timeline. 🙂

That is a relief to hear. Thanks for the good vibes and the advice, I just filled out the timeline lets hope we all hear soon

17 hours ago, FindHerKeepHer said:

heyyyy fellow same sex couple here... not to worry you are only being validated based on the documentation require, you are 'X and Y' to the USCIS lol... based on what you said about leases and life insurance policy is it that your fiance lives in the states already?

lol, no I am actually living in South Africa with her until I need to go back to the US to graduate from my doctoral program beginning September. I was hoping we could have all of her stuff sorted out in July so we could come back together in August. We have been living together for almost 2 years so we have a lease in our name and we joined a gym (also a proof I provided) but to get a discounted rate they added us to an insurance plan (where we are each others beneficiaries). It was a good deal (we have since cancelled both to save money) but it's totally obvious proof that we are partners. Good luck to you guys! 

2 hours ago, AnnieBee said:

Yesterday my NVC case status moved from "at NVC" to "Ready" then back to "at NVC". This morning is "in Transit".

oh wow. give them a call and let them know exactly that because you dont want to submit your ds-160 at the incorrect time

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0TydLCMPdH4G2gnzC2b8A

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/find_her_keep_her/  

i-129F Sent:                                                                  2017-01-25

I-129F NOA1/NOA2:                                                   2017-02-01/2017-05-30  
NVC Received: 2017-06-09
Date Case # assigned: 2017-06-12
NVC Left: 2017-06-19
Consulate Received: 2017-06-20
Packet 3 Received/Sent: 2017-06-22

Packet 4 received:

Medical Appointment

Interview date and result:  

Visa Issued Notice:

Visa in hand:

US Entry:

Marriage:

AOS package posted to USCIS:

Acceptance notice i485:

Biometrics:

Acceptance notice i765:

RFE for i765:

Approval for i765 and AP:

Received card for i765 and AP

2017-06-27

2017-07-04

2017-07-21 Approved🎉🎉😊🌈❤️ (see my timeline for breakdown)

2017-08-17

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

2017-09-23❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-10-20

2017-11-27

2017-12-22                

2018-01-11

2018-04-16

2018-06-07🎉🎉😊

2018-06-13🎉🎉😊

47 minutes ago, FindHerKeepHer said:

oh wow. give them a call and let them know exactly that because you dont want to submit your ds-160 at the incorrect time

Haha yeah i might do that at some point but i still have a few days to burn since my fiance's gonna send me the affidavit of support and all those other bits next week. So hopefully ill have a solid Ready by then. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Friends,

For your information if your fiancé is from Peru. You need to do that after to have your number case LMAxxxxx and your case says READY, please immediately fill the form DS-160, is not necessary you wait until the letter with the instructions. After that you pay your fee for $265 call centro nacional de visas of EEUU in peru. Pay with credit card is easier, after that you can schedule of interview, after that immediately write to Limaiv@state.gov in the subject write INQUIRY your case name and your last name.

then in the email write the name of the petitioner and your name and type visa and your birthday date.

then write you need the later and instructions, after 5 days you will have in your email the letter and instructions.

good luck 

Is it okay that I completed my ds 160 because my status still says at NVC ? Also is anyone else having problems getting a statement from their bank that includes the total amount deposits from the past year ? The bank only showed me monthly statements, is that okay ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Today I checked my status and its READY))). So waiting when my fiancé will receive packet 3, and we can schedule interview for him. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.