dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, parthptl said:

Has anyone's status changed yet? Mines still says At NVC even after receiving the P4 letter. 

Mine is the same. I got my P4 letter by email on 2/3. I called this morning to ask if it was sent already but the lady told me they are still in the process of getting the package ready for mailing. I wonder why it's taking them so long, if the case is complete, how hard is it to mail the documents? Geez!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My husband has his interview today at 8:30 in the morning Ghana ?? time . I'm so nervous and my stomach is hurting and I feel so sick. I can only asked for God to bless us and to be on our side. I'll update everyone and let you know how it went. 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Khaywood said:

My husband has his interview today at 8:30 in the morning Ghana ?? time . I'm so nervous and my stomach is hurting and I feel so sick. I can only asked for God to bless us and to be on our side. I'll update everyone and let you know how it went. 

Good luck to you both. 

USCIS
I-140 sent: 06/15/2016
NOA1: 06/17/2016
I-140 approved: 09/21/2016
Received hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016
Sent to NVC: 09/28/2016

NVC
NVC Received: 10/07/2016
Case # and IIN#: 10/22/2016
DS-260 Completed: 10/22/2016
IV Fee Invoiced: 10/27/2016
IV Fee Paid: 10/27/2016
Sent IV Package: 11/04/2016
Scan Date: 11/08/2016
Supervisor Review: 12/20/2016
Case Complete:1/9/2017

Embassy
Interview Date:3/16/2017
Visa Approved:
Visa in Hand:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Khaywood said:

Yes, best of luck to you both !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Is20 said:

Do we get a P4 letter by mail, or is it just the email we received? My medical exam requires to take an original interview letter with me, so do I just need to take the printout of that email? 

Printout of the email

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

2 hours ago, Khaywood said:

Good luck wish you both all the best!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 hours ago, parthptl said:

Has anyone's status changed yet? Mines still says At NVC even after receiving the P4 letter. 

mine not change yet still "At NVC " .

Receive P4 letter Feb 07

9 hours ago, fatima_g said:

Hey! Yes I did. I was given an appointment for February 24. When did you get yours?

Yeah got ours on March 3rd! We will be flying out March 1st.  The Doctors we are going to said it takes a week to send results so hoping that's enough time for us since they did not want to give another date.

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

22 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

My case has changed to "Ready", today. 

Interview date: March 2nd. 

Good morning....

My case arrived at embassy in Bogota yesterday today changed status in CEAC.gov ( Ready )... 

Interview date: March 3rd ... We:D almost there!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Talumepa said:

Good morning....

My case arrived at embassy in Bogota yesterday today changed status in CEAC.gov ( Ready )... 

Interview date: March 3rd ... We:D almost there!!!

Good luck :DD

Can any CR-1/IR-1 cases post a picture of their P4 letter with their personal information blocked out? I still haven't received mine and our interview is coming up in a few weeks. I can go to my consulate before the interview and print it (which I definitely will do!) but my lawyer and I would like to look over a sample letter so we can make sure we have everything prepared before I head to my husband's country. If anyone can help, it would be so very much appreciated!!

Married: 5-July-2015
I-130 Petition Sent: 11-May-2016
NSC Received (Our Priority Date): 12-May-2016
NOA2 Received: 30-September-2016 141 days for I-130 approval
NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 06-October-2016
Petition Sent to NVC: 17-October-2016 17 days for petition to be sent to NVC
NVC Received: 21-October-2016 4 days to be received at NVC
NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
IV and AOS Fees Unlocked: 3-November-2016 @ 7:00 AM
IV and AOS Fees Paid: 3-November-2016
DS-260 Unlocked: 7-November-2016 2.5 business days for DS-260 to be unlocked
DS-260 Submitted: 8-November-2016
AOS and IV Documents Sent: 9-November-2016
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite requested: 14-December-2016
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case on Supervisor Review: 22-December-2016
Case sent to the Review Department: 13-January-2017
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Case arrived at consulate/CEAC status "Ready": 1-February-2017
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
Interview Result: Approved!!
Visa Issued: 21-February-2017     Visa issued same day as interview
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day
Visa in hand: 23-Feb-2017
US POE (Minneapolis): 26-Feb-2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 hours ago, Agnes-IR5 said:

Awesome!!! When did you receive your P4 letter?

I got my p4 letter on 2/4. I'm surprised how fast it took for them to mail my package to the consulate!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.