dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I spoke with a Supervisor at NVC and she said our case is being being reviewed but not yet finished.Also give them a couple of days.She can't see anything in the system only that our case is being reviewed.pls any body with the idea of the meaning of this?

Edited by Saheed
i did not complete what i wanted to say before.

Congrats to everyone who got their interviews recently!! :jest:

I just got mine also. The embassy requires that I register the address on US travel docs. I registered and the final confirmation page for printing for some reason has a DS-160 confirmation number.. I applied for a tourist visa a while ago and the number matches the ones that was assigned back than. It has no relevance to my current IR-1 application.. Anyone faced the same problem? I don't know if it's normal or not.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My husband's interview is in two days. And he picks his medicals up today. I'm really excited and scared at the same time. But I know will be blessed. Congratulations to everyone who has their interviews for next month. I'm just so blessed we got it interview date this month. ??????

Question on UK medical.

Does the Drs officer send the results to the embassy or does my husband have to pick them up?

I woke up this morning to the confirmation e-mail of my husbands interview date.  So all good news there.

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I spoke with a Supervisor at NVC and she said our case is being being reviewed but not yet finished.Also give them a couple of days.She can't see anything in the system only that our case is being reviewed.son please what do you think about this?

1 hour ago, brittany.mciver said:

Question on UK medical.

Does the Drs officer send the results to the embassy or does my husband have to pick them up?

The doctor sends them by courier to the embassy. They won't let you pick them up even if you ask in London. It's recommended you leave a gap of at least 5 working days between medical and interview dates to allow them enough time to get the results to the embassy. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Can someone help me out with the registration i am not sure what i should be filing out i created an account how do i get the UID barcode or confirmation page?

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

Received my first email of three.  I received a checklist for my spouse to take to the interview. The want my W2 for the tax year 2015.  It doesn't exist because I worked in Qatar.  Still waiting the official cc letter.  

Cc 2/3

1 hour ago, faviles said:

Can someone help me out with the registration i am not sure what i should be filing out i created an account how do i get the UID barcode or confirmation page?

Hey faviles, I'm on that process myself right now. You get the iud number when you create your profile on us travel website

4 hours ago, JFH said:

The doctor sends them by courier to the embassy. They won't let you pick them up even if you ask in London. It's recommended you leave a gap of at least 5 working days between medical and interview dates to allow them enough time to get the results to the embassy. 

The doctors office scheduled my medical for the 20th march and my interview is 28th march, she said it has to be done 5 days before the interview... what if it doesn't arrive at the embassy in time for my interview?  Should i have made the appointment for 2 weeks before instead of 1 week?  Am a bit worried now.

Edited by aidensbubba

Booked medical appointment for my hubby today for march 4th in Dubai. Hope all goes well. The lady told me that it takes three days to get the results but to be on safe side we booked three weeks before the interview. Medical reports Valid for 6 months. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I called the doctor yesterday and I was able to book my medical for today. I went in the morning and got it done, and they said they'd call me in three days to pick up the results.

The funny thing is that when I called the physician they told me they worked only one hour per day; from 7-8 a.m. So I had to go very early in the morning; got a check up and vaccinations. Then I went to the blood laboratory for blood and urine test, and right after to the radiology for a chest x-ray. I went to three doctors; but fortunately they were in the same street.

My interview date is March 2nd at US Embassy Tunis.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.