arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello all, glad to see that while I was gone the past week and a half that I missed all the arguing and drama! :-D But, I'm glad to see that Nebraska is on February, and not still "stuck" on January.

I had a nice vacation in Las Vegas with my spouse. I probably spent more than I should have on the trip, but I guess that's what happens when you haven't seen each other in five months. He returns back to Colombia tomorrow morning, but the good news is he'll be back at the end of December for three weeks. With any luck, but not holding my breath, we'll get the NOA2 when he's here during the next trip.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Caterpillar8 said:

What if the Spouse and US Citizen abroad have no income? Is filing mandatory?

I'm not sure what the requirement is when there is no income. Not sure how not having a tax return will play into the NVC stage. I would recommend contacting an accountant and immigration lawyer.

1 minute ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

I'm not sure what the requirement is when there is no income. Not sure how not having a tax return will play into the NVC stage. I would recommend contacting an accountant and immigration lawyer.

We have a sponsor in the US for the Affidavit of Support, family member. I was just asking about general tax filing from abroad.

Edited by Caterpillar8

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
17 hours ago, The.Fab.Ella said:

Congratulations!

Thank you

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: Timeline

I've been following this forum because my cousin is petitioning his wife and her kid, and also his mom (cousin's mom) and I'm helping him with whatever i can.

Today the statuses changed for 2 of the cases to RFE stating "On Nov 14 we mailed you .... " .

His priority date is February 17.

1 hour ago, kmula said:

I've been following this forum because my cousin is petitioning his wife and her kid, and also his mom (cousin's mom) and I'm helping him with whatever i can.

Today the statuses changed for 2 of the cases to RFE stating "On Nov 14 we mailed you .... " .

His priority date is February 17.

I hope they get the RFEs sorted out fast :) 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

My timeline changes so much, it plays with my heart :D 

it says November 12-20th now, but sometimes it says until the 26th. I know it's just an estimate and not factual, it's just funny to watch.

every day without an RFE it's a good day despite not having an approval yet. They shouldn't wait 10+ months to send one, but it is what it is.

Keeping busy is really helpful. This month is already flying by, at least it feels that way. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

My timeline changes so much, it plays with my heart :D 

it says November 12-20th now, but sometimes it says until the 26th. I know it's just an estimate and not factual, it's just funny to watch.

every day without an RFE it's a good day despite not having an approval yet. They shouldn't wait 10+ months to send one, but it is what it is.

Keeping busy is really helpful. This month is already flying by, at least it feels that way. 

same, my PD is April 3rd, and timeline right now shows December 30- January 6th, which i think seems not possible,  but still gives me hopes that  I am close , sorta ,  

trying to keep my self busy,  hopefully they get through old cases and move on to march fast 

31 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

same, my PD is April 3rd, and timeline right now shows December 30- January 6th, which i think seems not possible,  but still gives me hopes that  I am close , sorta ,  

trying to keep my self busy,  hopefully they get through old cases and move on to march fast 

that sounds like a great way to start the year!

not a long way to go :) 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone.

I am ay NVC now and of course I am filling out the Affadavits of support. Problem is my sisters adjusted gross income is $25900 ( with 3 dependents including my husband whom is the intending inmigrant) and poverty guideline for 3 dependents is $25500. Shes bearly  $400 on top. ( she is my joint sponsor). I dony know if i should just leave her as joint sponsor and use my mother or fathers income to combine it with mine. Although they file taxes jointly i dont know how does that work because they wouldnt be consider sponsors just household members (i864A).

Timeline
11 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Im from India, my PD April 4th, I’m at 227th day I know after  NOA2 I’m gonna face(NVC,embassy, medical, interview )

but when will have CR-1 visa in my hand? 

May be next year which month do you guys think ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 hours ago, Moe&Naima said:

Another processing time update with I130's not being touched :blink:

They updated on the 7th of November also because the next day I was complaining about it to my mom that they had only moved 5 days from the 9th. So if they just updated again then it seems it stayed the same as of the 7th. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nani & lizzy said:

Im from India, my PD April 4th, I’m at 227th day I know after  NOA2 I’m gonna face(NVC,embassy, medical, interview )

but when will have CR-1 visa in my hand? 

May be next year which month do you guys think ? 

This is my rough calculation right now 

Get approved mid Jan - February 

Pay NVC fees and send documents by end of March 

11 weeks processing done end of June 

Get interview appt end of July 

I know I am stretching  some of these but right now I am just convincing my self I won't see my wife till August or September 😓😓😓

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.