arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Timeline
20 minutes ago, ashular said:

Just got approved at Nebraska!  PD 12/21, NOA2 9/11.

Congrats!!!! Update your staus on VJ. Also your case has not shown up on the app yet. i thought i get notification when similar cases are approved but apperently not. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
23 minutes ago, ashular said:

Just got approved at Nebraska!  PD 12/21, NOA2 9/11.

Congrats!!! :dance:

Great news highly needed to start the week...to all members still waiting in Nov and Dec this week is your week :)

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Got a notification on my  USCIS app this morning one case from December 13th 2016 for Bangladesh was approved 

And one case for Mexico PD February 2, 2017 was approved. 

Both these cases are at Nebraska 

13 hours ago, estadia said:

Got a notification on my  USCIS app this morning one case from December 13th 2016 for Bangladesh was approved 

How do you get these notifications? I have the app and don't see a place to do this. Thanks!

i-130 sent in December before fee change- around 12.22.16

1.3.17: Processing date for i-130.

9.27.17: Rec'd e-mail that i-130 approved! 

10.5.17: Case sent to dept. of state for processing.

10.11.17: NVC rec'd case.

10.20.17: Rec'd case number and invoice ID number from NVC over the phone.

10.21.17: Filled out choice of address and agent.

10.24.17: AOS bill opened and paid

10.31: IV bill opened and paid (called 10.26 to ask them to process AOS bill and DS-261)

11.1: Bank processed IV Bill

11.3 DS-260 form filled out online

11.8 NVC package sent!

11.13: NVC package arrives at NVC

11.14: Scan date!

11.16: Sent expedite request to NVC

11.22: Expedite approved by consulate

11.28: Rec'd e-mail from NVC that package was sent to consulate. CEAC tracker states: in transit. Case Complete at NVC
12.11 Rec'd e-mail from consulate that package arrived, together with Pkt 3 instructions.
1.10 Interview apt letter rec'd via e-mail! (scheduled medical appointment)
1.25 Interview in the morning. Was told approved on the spot and visa should arrive in the mail within ten days! Yay!
1.26 CEAC tracker says Visa Issued!
1.30 Visa arrived!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Marley_09 said:

How do you get these notifications? I have the app and don't see a place to do this. Thanks!

I uses the USCIS APP I downloaded to my phone and any case similar to my case # shows real time updates in the app. 

Timeline

Notification this morning 2 more Nebraska cases from February 2nd 2017 were Approved both were from Mexico. I haven't seen any January cases being approved. But 3 February 2017 cases in the past 2 days ?!

20 minutes ago, estadia said:

I uses the USCIS APP I downloaded to my phone and any case similar to my case # shows real time updates in the app. 

18 minutes ago, estadia said:

Notification this morning 2 more Nebraska cases from February 2nd 2017 were Approved both were from Mexico. I haven't seen any January cases being approved. But 3 February 2017 cases in the past 2 days ?!

How  do you set that up? I have the app too I don't see where you do that.. 

i-130 sent in December before fee change- around 12.22.16

1.3.17: Processing date for i-130.

9.27.17: Rec'd e-mail that i-130 approved! 

10.5.17: Case sent to dept. of state for processing.

10.11.17: NVC rec'd case.

10.20.17: Rec'd case number and invoice ID number from NVC over the phone.

10.21.17: Filled out choice of address and agent.

10.24.17: AOS bill opened and paid

10.31: IV bill opened and paid (called 10.26 to ask them to process AOS bill and DS-261)

11.1: Bank processed IV Bill

11.3 DS-260 form filled out online

11.8 NVC package sent!

11.13: NVC package arrives at NVC

11.14: Scan date!

11.16: Sent expedite request to NVC

11.22: Expedite approved by consulate

11.28: Rec'd e-mail from NVC that package was sent to consulate. CEAC tracker states: in transit. Case Complete at NVC
12.11 Rec'd e-mail from consulate that package arrived, together with Pkt 3 instructions.
1.10 Interview apt letter rec'd via e-mail! (scheduled medical appointment)
1.25 Interview in the morning. Was told approved on the spot and visa should arrive in the mail within ten days! Yay!
1.26 CEAC tracker says Visa Issued!
1.30 Visa arrived!

22 hours ago, estadia said:

Hello Dear, my case for I 130 was received at uscis on 13 December 2016. I'm a bangladeshi national though living in Dubai. Im still waiting for approval on my case. My eyes lit up seeing your post but when I checked online case status it still shows case received update. My question is as my case was received on 13 Dec 2016...does that mean that's my priority date too? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

I pray this month is our month....Saturday will Mark one year since we filed and still waiting for approved.

I really have enough of waiting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Has any january 2017;December 2016 I-130 nebraska  been approved or heard anything.Let us know.I filled in February,my wife is in Nigeria want to know when my case is close to being updated.

thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.