Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, glmg21 said:

Cases updated yesterday, 4/27: 138

Approved: 83

RFE Issued: 44

RFE Response Received: 7

Other: 4

Raw data (current day's sheet labeled with green)https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wcm8Lb7gtd36ERFfjWE05fUyyzzUXD6q2ngE-apbuCo/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much for the update scan  @glmg21.

I would like to know how many files untouched for January files now?. Because we're still waiting for Noa2 and wondering about it.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, glmg21 said:

Cases updated yesterday, 4/27: 138

Approved: 83

RFE Issued: 44

RFE Response Received: 7

Other: 4

Raw data (current day's sheet labeled with green)https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wcm8Lb7gtd36ERFfjWE05fUyyzzUXD6q2ngE-apbuCo/edit?usp=sharing

These updates are so very helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to make them. @glmg21

Wishing everyone good luck for tonight!

Edited by Bren & Seigo

3 minutes ago, Noeyjohns said:

Thank you very much for the update scan  @glmg21.

I would like to know how many files untouched for January files now?. Because we're still waiting for Noa2 and wondering about it.

1,546 cases are still showing "received" out of the total 3,621, so about 42% of cases remain untouched for January.

25 Jan: I-129F Sent from Berlin | 27 Jan: NOA-1 | 01 May: RFE19 May: NOA-2

03 Jun: NVC Received | 20 Jun: NVC Issued Case Number | 23 Jun: Case Ready 

29 Jun: Medical | 03 Jul: Packet 3 received & sent | 13 Jul: Interview | 20 Jul: Visa In Hand

07 Aug: POE | 06 Sep: AOS Sent | 15 Sep: NOA-1 | 15 Oct: RFE | 29 Nov: EAD/AP/AOS NOA-2 | 06 Dec: EAD/AP In Hand

02 Jan: AOS Interview | 08 Jan: GC Received

04 Oct: I-751 Filed | 10 Oct: GC Extended

18 Aug: I-751 Approved | 04 Oct: N-400 Window Open + Filed

18 Apr: Biometrics Reuse | 14 Jun: Interview

Timeline
Just now, glmg21 said:

1,546 cases are still showing "received" out of the total 3,621, so about 42% of cases remain untouched for January.

Thanks again for your response. 1546 cases are untouched. I'm glad to know about this. If USCIS still working for more than 100 cases for January files, that's mean we all get closer to our turn in a week or two :)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, NatO23 said:

Hi everyone, and thanks @glmg21 for doing the scan.

If anyone is interested, I've taken the scan done this morning, and colour-coded a few things. I just found it interesting to quickly see where there were gaps in touched/untouched blocks, how much colour was evident on certain received dates etc.

Green: approved

Yellow: RFE sent

Blue: response to RFE received by CSC

NOTE: I have REMOVED all files that were REJECTED for incorrect fee/not signing form etc. It just made things a little clearer.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wooLXELP6hOJPjsK9NIGRCOKb1Xx3xestuIq_AUOT_4/edit?usp=sharing 

That's interesting!. Very colorful..

Thank you very much for doing this @NatO23. We really appreciate it :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NatO23 i liked u cleared stuff out, but I did like any rfes so we kno at least there is something coming our way.

So anything that was touched instead of just received be nice. Thanks tho for the info. IM 1790205001 wish I could search for my # on yur sheet,

4 minutes ago, bostonBruce said:

NatO23 i liked u cleared stuff out, but I did like any rfes so we kno at least there is something coming our way.

So anything that was touched instead of just received be nice. Thanks tho for the info. IM 1790205001 wish I could search for my # on yur sheet,

RFEs and responses to RFEs are still in there - I only cleared out the rejections :rolleyes:

So, everything on that sheet is an untouched OR touched case, with the exception of those that we already know have been rejected.

01/18/17 - I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

01/25/17 - NOA1

05/05/17 - NOA2 (100 days from NOA1)

05/19/17 - NVC received and case number assigned

05/26/17 - Case left NVC, status 'In Transit'

05/30/17 - Medical

05/31/17 - Consulate received 

07/13/17 - Interview, APPROVED!

07/21/17 - Visa in hand

07/22/17 - POE Newark, successful

08/02/17 - Married

08/23/17 - AOS filed (incl. EAD and AP)

08/31/17 - NOA1 date on AOS packet

09/21/17 - Biometrics appt

10/16/17 - Online tracker says 'Ready for Interview'

11/09/17 - EAD and AP approved

11/16/17 - EAD/AP combo card arrived

12/19/17 - Green card interview

12/22/17 - RFE received (medical had been lost)

01/23/18 - Green card in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, glmg21 said:

1 hour ago, NatO23 said:

Hi everyone, and thanks @glmg21 for doing the scan.

If anyone is interested, I've taken the scan done this morning, and colour-coded a few things. I just found it interesting to quickly see where there were gaps in touched/untouched blocks, how much colour was evident on certain received dates etc.

Green: approved

Yellow: RFE sent

Blue: response to RFE received by CSC

NOTE: I have REMOVED all files that were REJECTED for incorrect fee/not signing form etc. It just made things a little clearer.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wooLXELP6hOJPjsK9NIGRCOKb1Xx3xestuIq_AUOT_4/edit?usp=sharing 

Thank you so much @glmg21 and @NatO23 for what you are doing, this is so helpful to see the amount of cases approved per days..!

I don't talk a lot here but I am reading every response to this thread many times per day, and it makes me happy to read the messages of all the ones who already was approved. Since some days, I feel peaceful in my mind, I feel full of joy, because our turn is coming soon, I feel it. 

I want to share some positive vibes here for all the others who are waiting, don't worry guys, this waiting step is almost finished. Don't let your mind focus on negativity, stress, and anxiety because this is the worst thing to do. Keep you mind on positive things, things that let you busy and then anxiety will stay away ! ☺️

Day after day, the end of this waiting step is coming, and soon, we will be all reunited with our half !! ☺️

Edited by Dysphobiah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Are there any 'received January 19th' filers here? They're touching cases before and after the 19th but ignoring our date. I just want to go to that office and show them how they're supposed to work on stuff like that. Who starts with working on mid January and then continues with the beginning and then touches some February cases 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Hannah96 said:

Are there any 'received January 19th' filers here? They're touching cases before and after the 19th but ignoring our date. I just want to go to that office and show them how they're supposed to work on stuff like that. Who starts with working on mid January and then continues with the beginning and then touches some February cases 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe the CSC workers have something against the number 19. I am a December 19 filer and they have been ignoring the few remaining cases on my date too. :P

Anyway, kidding aside, there seems to be no standard order for working cases. They have touched very few February cases, but I know how frustrating it is to see cases before and after yours being touched. 

I hope you hear some good news either today or next week! :D

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, bostonBruce said:

the sheets here are just for the K1, eveyone here is k1 from januari. you filed in februarie. also its says you filled for neutralisation I dont know if that is correct.

Edited by David&Femke

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
47 minutes ago, RJandHamid said:

Maybe the CSC workers have something against the number 19. I am a December 19 filer and they have been ignoring the few remaining cases on my date too. :P

Anyway, kidding aside, there seems to be no standard order for working cases. They have touched very few February cases, but I know how frustrating it is to see cases before and after yours being touched. 

I hope you hear some good news either today or next week! :D

I hope so too! Do you know how many January 19th cases are left? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.