dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2017

270 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, KSMA said:

I got interview email today. Its 4 pages but page 4th is blank. Is this normal or am i missing something? 

TIA

Yes pretty much empty for mine too. 

Congrats to those who finally got their interview dates! God bless!

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): April 28 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: May 7, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: July 6, 2016 (60 days from NOA1) :dancing:
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: July 18, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 3, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 3, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 4, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 4, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 5, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 5, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 10, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 12, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 20, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via Express Mail Singapore Post): September 23, 2016
Scan date: September 29,2016

3 NA in CEAC site: October 17, 2016 :dancing:
CC through phone: October 17, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 24, 2016

Case "in transit": November 8,2016

Case "ready": November 17,2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: November 1, 2016

Medical (Singapore): November 11, 2016

Medical Sent to consulate: November 25, 2016

Interview Date: December 27, 2016

Interview Result: 221g for missing documents

Submit Documents: January 17, 2017

First Update: January 19, 2017

Submit Documents 2nd time : January 22, 2017 ( Approaching Chinese New Year )

Second Update : Feb 2, 2017

Ceac Status AP: until February 5, 2017

Ceac Status ISSUED: February 6, 2017

Visa ON HAND: February 7, 2017

POE: Philadelphia International Airport

US Entry: Feb 24, 2017

SS # received : Mar. 11, 2017

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

My wife's interview was on 10-Jan-2017 and everything went well.  See my review of the Singapore consulate for more info.  They didn't tell her she was approved once it was done, but the interview went well and she had a good feeling about it.  They didn't ask for anything additional besides the original/copies of the birth/marriage/divorce.   Here's the timeline:

Tuesday, 10-Jan-2017 – interview complete and still “Ready”
Wednesday, 11-Jan-2017 – A little after 9:00am it changed to “Administrative Processing”
Thursday, 12-Jan-2017 – updated to “Issued” around 12:30pm

We looked tonight (12-Jan)  and found that her passport was being processed for delivery.  Found this website that gives that status in Singapore.  I assume that other embassies have a similar page.  

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/sg/sg-niv-passporttrack.asp

Hope to get her passport in the next few days! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I called NVC and they told me that my case has been completed and I am going to get an email regarding my interview date soon (which is on 16th Feb as she told me over the phone). Thanks VJ family for staying in touch and I wish you all good luck. :)

Removal of Conditions

03/08/19  Sent ROC package to Arizona from California

03/11/19  Received by USCIS with Signature

03/15/19  Moneyorders were cashed out

No text or mail from USCIS received yet, Fingers Crossed!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs Umer said:

I called NVC and they told me that my case has been completed and I am going to get an email regarding my interview date soon (which is on 16th Feb as she told me over the phone). Thanks VJ family for staying in touch and I wish you all good luck. :)

Congratulations!  That's great that you have an interview in February.  My case was completed yesterday so I'm waiting to hear about an interview date.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Got my interview date, yay! February 3rd! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's so exciting! :energy:

50 minutes ago, Li&Kyle said:

Got my interview date, yay! February 3rd! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's so exciting! :energy:

Wow!  That's soon!  My hubby is in the UK and we just got case complete yesterday.  Your interview date makes me hopeful for a February interview date as well!

Timeline

Hi guys,
My spouse and I are still waiting for our interview to be scheduled. We are in forth week of since we completed required documents. How long does it take for NVC to review and schedule for an interview? Can someone please help???? 
Thanks!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/6/2017 at 4:57 PM, Ludwig1992 said:

Call them they might already schedule you for one i called 5 days after cc n got interview date n interview email cane 7 days after cc. I didn't receive cc email

Hello everyone is it normal that I checked the ceac website it says in transit but the aos column changes from N/A to Paid again? I'm all confused right now please anybody help

No need to fuss over this! You have your interview date. Go prepare and gather your documents. Don't worry about the website. Goodluck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

No need to fuss over this! You have your interview date. Go prepare and gather your documents. Don't worry about the website. Goodluck!

Okay thanks honey 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On January 12, 2017 at 6:20 AM, IA0217 said:

Hi guys,
My spouse and I are still waiting for our interview to be scheduled. We are in forth week of since we completed required documents. How long does it take for NVC to review and schedule for an interview? Can someone please help???? 
Thanks!

Lately it's been pretty bad typically for the review.  Most people are looking at somewhere in the 7-10 week range since the scan date (when your docs are received and scanned).  After CC, it can be about 1-2 weeks until the interview gets scheduled.  

You should probably follow this thread for now:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/621208-nvc-filers-january-2017/?page=39

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

Timeline
6 hours ago, AstroCanada said:

Lately it's been pretty bad typically for the review.  Most people are looking at somewhere in the 7-10 week range since the scan date (when your docs are received and scanned).  After CC, it can be about 1-2 weeks until the interview gets scheduled.  

You should probably follow this thread for now:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/621208-nvc-filers-january-2017/?page=39

Thank u!

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:37 AM, Mr & Mrs Umer said:

It seems like your case CC'd on Jan 9 and already scheduled for interview in Feb . How did you find out that your case was scheduled for interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So today, our case "status updated date" was updated to today's date but the status is the same, Ready. Is this normal? Does the status updated date changes even before the interview? Just FYI, my wife's interview is on 3rd February 2016. I guess with coming this close to ending this long journey, I have started to worry little too much and at every small anomalies. 

12/26/2015 Got Married

Our CR1 Journey

2/4/2016 - I-130 file and documents mailed to Chicago Lockbox

2/9/2016 - Received NOA1 via text and email

2/15/2016 - Received NOA1 in mail

5/18/2016 to 6/1/2016 - Visited wife in india

8/11/2016 - Received NOA 2 via text and email :dancing: :dancing:

8/22/2016 - Received NOA 2 in mail

9/6/2016 - Case was sent to NVC (received text & email)

9/12/2016 - NVC received our Case from USCIS... wait continues for NVC case number

9/27/2016 - Submitted -261 and paid AOS fee

9/29/2016 - Received and paid IV fee

10/9/2016 - Submitted DS-260

10/15/2016 - AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

10/19/2016 - Scan Date

12/07/2016 - Case Completed

12/27/16 - Interview date received over the phone

12/30/16 - P4 letter received

02/03/2016 - Interview, VISA APPROVED!!!:jest::jest:

Timeline
2 hours ago, Gulbalo said:

It seems like your case CC'd on Jan 9 and already scheduled for interview in Feb . How did you find out that your case was scheduled for interview?

I called them 2 weeks ago and they asked me to wait for 6 weeks completion period. On 10th Jan my 6 weeks were completed so I called them to know the status of my case. A lady over the phone told me your case has been completed and you have been scheduled for an interview in Islamabad US Embassy Pakistan on 16th Feb. Now I have received confirmation via Email (P4 letter). Btw I noticed 3N/A's on 9th Jan and I figured out about cc.:)

Removal of Conditions

03/08/19  Sent ROC package to Arizona from California

03/11/19  Received by USCIS with Signature

03/15/19  Moneyorders were cashed out

No text or mail from USCIS received yet, Fingers Crossed!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.